• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Dungo

Post your "owning" pictures here!

10923 posts in this topic

Post all the pics of your total and utter ownage right here

2 people like this

magiclight = sadida with kellinobranch, gelano etc

i had 650 health left at the end

i love my new sadida killing secret weapon, havent lost to one since i got it ;)

pwnage.jpg

My friend was killing a level 250 yokai a few days ago, he dc'd tough . (this was after this friend with 6 chars or so dc, and the yokai was the only one left)

Altough yokais arent that hard (only 4 mp), their melee is around 400 to 500 , twice V_V;

My xelor Xooler (lvl 14) beat up lvl 73 IOP :P

hammer / teleport base xelor

and no , it was not like that she let me win -.- it was real fight..

xoolerownszg4.png

and after that almost beat up lvl 55 sacrier ;):D lol

30 lvl iop got kicked ass 2 ^^ he had 225 hp.

xoolerowns2ze4.png

Edited by Xooler

My xelor Xooler (lvl 14) beat up lvl 73 IOP :P

hammer / teleport base xelor

and no , it was not like that she let me win -.- it was real fight..

xoolerownszg4.png

and after that almost beat up lvl 55 sacrier ;):D lol

And she only has 67 HP...?

hehe nooo ;):D

already did like 250+ damg :P

hehe nooo :P:D

already did like 250+ damg :D

Grats then, I guess...

But I see no way you beating her... ;)

ancestralsplitteryo3.png

O.O

Your "5 range hammer"? lol

Seconded, she would slaughter you in 1 hit.

7 people+a level 48 noob that died from Egen's 'penis' was able to kill a 8 people with a perc. By the way, perc was killed at the end if you don't notice all the people have skulls. It was just sad for me I had to listen to all thge french, all i could hear was peut, veut and xD :) :D

betapercfightly5.png

betapercfight2nr1.png

and i was asking them why they were agroing you.

you are making an ass outta urself here you know..

you should also add why they lost?

there were -3- xelors.. with the new system that Soviet with 100% resist and ole with 115% resist got Ap raped along with all the others. they couldnt fight at all cuz they had NO AP AT ALL!!!

and you didnt have to write all that blabla here. Ole had already told everyone that they got pwnt by 3 xelors in a perc fight.

but ya. here is your attention. some1 actually replied ur msg. that some1 being me.

ENJOY!

EDIT : also that Tempete whatever was an eni.. with Wongers Turq dofus. imagine a 162 eni and 3 Xelors.

Edited by starsoup

new ap system? wtf? as far as i know 100% means u cant lose ap? hmm :s

new ap system? wtf? as far as i know 100% means u cant lose ap? hmm :s

Not on test server - I've been seeing people with 110% lost ap.

spacecomm.jpg

D: on the test server. the only thing that changed equipment wise compared to rushu. was the vitality on jellix and having a pet >_>

I dunno though :s..

Edited by Cho

does the ap rape thing have nything to do with the fact that haziness is undodgeable? Did the xelors all stack ap, cast haziness, then move in for the kill?

I guess you're called FlaMiNcArDZ for a reason... What kind of an idiot joins a perc fight and says "it was sad for me because I had to listen to the French..." and then goes to post the screen of how he went on a (mostly) Jivaien dickride. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you didn't photoshop the skull next to your name out of the picture.

Anyhow, thanks, Erifu, for explaining what happened. I really hope they don't keep this new system of AP/MP rape.

This is a fight we just did against a Djaul perc:

380076358_430c15e270_o.jpg

Very fun fight. Aliss is a rank 10 Bonta sadida with Root well/Captain Amakna shield... rather scary, especially since there is not one decent dagger that allows srams to equip a shield. Pretty fucking pointless- being a rank 10 sram...

As for the rest of their team, Himura-kun = xelor. Eniss = eni. lemakh = sacri. Amos = Iop. Grand-Papy = enu. and cut off was SOU, 122 osa with boogey wand.

There have been many other perc fights throughout the day, but I didn't bother screencapping them... Maybe someone else from the Rushu guild did?

ohh noes i missed that fight ermm i shud log mroe often on test hahahah xD

kill a 8 people with a perc.

I loled, learn to count before making any comments.

First win on the beta server.... xD

BetaServer1.jpg

betaserver2.jpg

BetaServer3.jpg

These kids need to learn how to gang... they suck harder than magic.

BetaServer4.jpg

This is a battle I should've won.... Oh well >.<

BetaServer5.jpg

BetaServer6.jpg

When there's 1 of 2 people with the [8] on their name.... yea.

Edited by -Mistaken

There have been many other perc fights throughout the day, but I didn't bother screencapping them... Maybe someone else from the Rushu guild did?

Yes the perc fights on test are definately grand and I must say I'm proud to have been in a couple of them even when I didn't do much more good then invising the eni and casting a double to walk into Soviets traps x.x

Also proud of my server for being able of keeping that map perced and being able to avoid our low hp perc to just get killed before anything else.

The test server is amazing however... I've met tons of awesome people. Dame (you rock!) Amouri, Youbutsu... a bunch of people from Rushu that I see on here, I finally got the chance to hang out and talk with. Even though Soviet ignored me every time I've been on.... >.> meh.

The test server is amazing however... I've met tons of awesome people. Dame (you rock!) Amouri, Youbutsu... a bunch of people from Rushu that I see on here, I finally got the chance to hang out and talk with. Even though Soviet ignored me every time I've been on.... >.> meh.

only one i met was amouri and tweak

and amouri wouldnt marry me :angry:

i told her not to

I guess you're called FlaMiNcArDZ for a reason... What kind of an idiot joins a perc fight and says "it was sad for me because I had to listen to the French..." and then goes to post the screen of how he went on a (mostly) Jivaien dickride. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you didn't photoshop the skull next to your name out of the picture.

Anyhow, thanks, Erifu, for explaining what happened. I really hope they don't keep this new system of AP/MP rape.

This is a fight we just did against a Djaul perc:

380076358_430c15e270_o.jpg

Very fun fight. Aliss is a rank 10 Bonta sadida with Root well/Captain Amakna shield... rather scary, especially since there is not one decent dagger that allows srams to equip a shield. Pretty fucking pointless- being a rank 10 sram...

As for the rest of their team, Himura-kun = xelor. Eniss = eni. lemakh = sacri. Amos = Iop. Grand-Papy = enu. and cut off was SOU, 122 osa with boogey wand.

I don't understand what's the big deal. I joined a perceptor fight, Not thinking I would win and we won, so whats wrong with posting the picture? I don't even know anything much about the udpate except for the character nerfs, set nerfs and that's it. I don't know why you're making such a big fuss out of it. This is probably the worst fucking reason to flame someone if you ask me. I don't know theres an AP nerf, I was reading forums 4/5 of the battle, and i'm just surprised we won. Now what the fuck do you want? And don't call me a dickride, fucker.

Edit: THe french thing i meant it was sad i don't know much french.

Edited by FlaMinCarDs

I don't understand what's the big deal. I joined a perceptor fight, Not thinking I would win and we won, so whats wrong with posting the picture?

I know it's rather Ironic, especially in a thread where you are supposed to post "your" owning pictures and you describe a fight where if I recall correctly you got one-hit KO'd in the first turn of the match.

although it was funny to watch-- I'll give you that!

Edit: also --he wasn't calling you a dickride-- he was making a comment as to how you rode to victory on the backs of high levels.

Edited by duffath

well i was on my sram at astrub zaap i got a chalenge from a lvl 117 i aint fully equiped but omg i won xD i use octavious ghast teradala cloak kamasurtra amy tree boots tree belt and white scara ring xD most of my sadi's equips

ownt.jpg

Edited by LenoXe