• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Infiniteus

Post Your Guts (Wakfu Edition)

318 posts in this topic

I decided to jump aboard the meta wagon and transition my entire team into tribrids. I started with my cra and I only have the enutrof and xelor left. I'll wait until the patch before I redistribute stats on my panda. I will post the enutrof and xelor in a week or so depending on when I get the necessary components.

At any rate, here it is folks:

2rm74b6.png

I tend to go for the final damage stat modifier on all my characters, so the numbers may seem a bit underwhelming.

Edited by Deli-Market
3 people like this

There's something awfully peculiar in your inventory... Bum Sacks!

1 person likes this

I've long suspected you've been saving up kamas to buy Ankama, your screens just keep proving my theory. :ph34r:

I've long suspected you've been saving up kamas to buy Ankama, your screens just keep proving my theory. :ph34r:

Flattery all around, I approve. B-)

that moment when people have far more kamas in wakfu than you've ever had in Dofus... :( your guts are insane Deli, seeing your posts makes me want to play Wakfu again

ao7x21.png

Edited by Deli-Market
1 person likes this

This was a difficult restat as Xelors have quite a few useful skills. That being said, I'm rather confident in my sacrifice and hope this build brings me success in future endeavors. I believe when supplemented in conjunction with a locker, AP removal may provide a useful effect. We'll see, my excitement could be premature. And finally, without further ado:

30044yo.png

Edited by Deli-Market
4 people like this

What spells did you end up going on your xelor, i cant just decide what i want on my tri, i cant decide which fire spell i want to drop D:

What spells did you end up going on your xelor, i cant just decide what i want on my tri, i cant decide which fire spell i want to drop D:

As much as I like temporal dust, that was the spell I dropped. I went 1/3/1.

ah, Hmm lemme guess Frost bite/Aging/Punishment/Distortion/Hand?

i just love temp burn to much with dust to go tri really, i just cant justify it to myself to drop those D:

Edited by whiskyjacks

ah, Hmm lemme guess Frost bite/Aging/Punishment/Distortion/Hand?

i just love temp burn to much with dust to go tri really, i just cant justify it to myself to drop those D:

Yeah, it's really a quid pro quo. There are certainly situations where having those spells is more favorable than anything else, but it boils down to what those situations are and whether or not they can be mitigated with your other classes. That being said, frost bite is really a niche spell, so its use is limited, but we'll see. I don't know, it may turn out I don't like this change at all, in which case I'll go back to hybrid roots.

I think after this, one thing is for certain, and that is that the spell revamp can't come soon enough.

Edited by Deli-Market

Yeah totally agree with you there, i was toying with the idea before and i came to the conclusion that i would take frostbite/sandglass, aging/punishment, hand/burn.

The thing with frost bite is that it's just the consistent removal of AP, but then again mobs have really high AP so the removal really isn't that effective, so the sandglass is there for on tick turns to be able to support allies on a low water resist enemy while dealing damage at the same time. Basically i argued with myself for a bit over the dinner table until my food rearranged itself into a sign, telling me to stick to dual elements *-*

P.S: Your chars are incredibly impressive, slowly trying to get to that point myself, saving all my runes for the new gear though (gotta love remi bought 50 class 17 perfs for 3mk)

Edited by whiskyjacks

Yeah totally agree with you there, i was toying with the idea before and i came to the conclusion that i would take frostbite/sandglass, aging/punishment, hand/burn.

The thing with frost bite is that it's just the consistent removal of AP, but then again mobs have really high AP so the removal really isn't that effective, so the sandglass is there for on tick turns to be able to support allies on a low water resist enemy while dealing damage at the same time. Basically i argued with myself for a bit over the dinner table until my food rearranged itself into a sign, telling me to stick to dual elements *-*

P.S: Your chars are incredibly impressive, slowly trying to get to that point myself, saving all my runes for the new gear though (gotta love remi bought 50 class 17 perfs for 3mk)

Haha, well played, mate. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually, especially with those prices.

Holy fuck Butter. Transfer to Nox and treat me like a princess.

w87qFvz.png

Only partially runed. I prioritize gearing alts and guildies before runing. I don't really like fully runing items outside of relics and epics too.

edit: I always stat final damage.

Edited by Engine
2 people like this

Don't forget you were the one who left me all those years ago. We could have been beautiful together.

I was but a lonely pion. Also fuck Happy.

Edited by Engine
1 person likes this

Holy fuck Butter. Transfer to Nox and treat me like a princess.

w87qFvz.png

Only partially runed. I prioritize gearing alts and guildies before runing. I don't really like fully runing items outside of relics and epics too.

edit: I always stat final damage.

how did you get that golden pet? The one that gives 30% damage

how did you get that golden pet? The one that gives 30% damage

It's from the Steam package.

This post is essentially a consolidation of posts made prior with a few updates and modification to previous set-ups. This also includes my final completed character. I am particularly proud of what I have because everything is unlinked as well as fully runed and, if need be, can be liquidated for a partial return on investment. That being said, this is also partly a show-off post and if anyone feels offended, then rightly so.

25u74bb.jpg

2jexv6w.png

2a5ejrm.png

mt11tu.png

20pzlex.png

apch8z.png

Edited by Deli-Market
5 people like this

What a god. We need Deliotropes not Eliotropes

Edited by Orionolle

That dodge is disgusting.

That dodge is disgusting.

I've been told that before, but I prefer high init just so I can attempt to go first in boss fights.

that moment when people have far more kamas in wakfu than you've ever had in Dofus... :( your guts are insane Deli, seeing your posts makes me want to play Wakfu again

If you can believe it, he had even more money in Dofus.

Dude can make some stacks.

3 people like this

I've been told that before, but I prefer high init just so I can attempt to go first in boss fights.

Does not having 1 character with really high ini and the rest with awesome dodge work? Or is there some sort of formula I'm missing?

Your guts are amazing and your gold sack is ridiculous.. How are you not bored yet?!

Edited by The-Sadist