• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Infiniteus

Post Your Guts (Wakfu Edition)

318 posts in this topic

Ready for Moon Island :ph34r: (hope so -_- ...)

j2sjCSk.png

3 people like this

Hello Friends!

It's Dragon Turtle (the guy with 6 Osas) from Nox.

Wanted to share a little project I've been working on the last week or two.

Tank Osa:

IF8BfiS.jpg

Many people have already told me an Osa cannot be a tank.

Thanks for your opinion~

I'd like to get 800 lock, 80+ block, 83% res, 20k hp (triple 8s... is that a thing? lol).

Going to throw happy Sram on him soon.

Current Goals: Riktus Cape, Expire/SB(soul brother) rings, BC emblem, Area mount, Passing Boots, the new Koko lock belt, and I'm not sure about the new lock ammy (30 in 3 eles vs 35 in 4 eles).

I'd like to do something like what Tone did with his Eca, but possibly trade a bit of the lock and 1ap for more res/block if I could.

I would LOVE suggestions. I've never seen a tank Osa so I'm making it up on the fly.

Spells: Magpie, Pincer, Sramva, Tornado, Cry, Scara, Crobak, Synergy, Sym, Gob, Link, Spiritual Whip

Passives: Pheonix, Dragon, Medicine, Rock, Interception

Stat: Full hp, mp/ap removal~rest in lock, block~rest in heals

4 people like this

lol

pETyCgd.png

2 people like this

Keep it up :) i started with the same low level items now look :D Feels good :)

81d5c8996fac392ac1ab5bddf511b080113.png

2 people like this

i see your name tya

i know

2 people like this

Nowhere near ready for posting equips but just thought I'd say Wakfu is hugely underappreciated.

Much better looking than dofus with a much better story. Much easier to solo and loads of people always looking for groups.

If your thinking of trying this out then I strongly encourage you to give it a shot.

Don't be disheartened by the overwhelming amount to learn, do the quests up to about level 40 and you'll know everything there is to know.

4 people like this

You forget "much bugs, much lag and many rollbacks than dofus"

Well i havent faced many bugs, just had only 1 bug that a bit bothered me but other than that i am just enjoying the game and not trying to find bugs in every corner how the most of community are and complaining/raging in forums instead of reporting.

1 person likes this

Enjoy it, dude. I feel like right now a lot of the community is in a period of just feeling sick of some things regarding Wakfu...You're going to hear a lot of complaining about bugs and community and lack of communication and a hundred other things, some of it may be true, some of it not, but I'm of the opinion that when it comes down to is this game great/fun or is this game not great, it's the former option every time. That first journey from your first character to endgame is actually so amazing, I'll always remember it super fondly. The questlines were shittons of fun, exploring new dungeons for the first time, trying out new builds, getting shiny new pieces of gear, doing boss first achievements in places where you previously thought them literally impossible - yeah I'd trade any amount of endgame things and levels to experience that all again. Whoever is reading, I'll also strongly encourage you to just for a moment put aside whatever negative things you've heard about Wakfu (from me included), totally ignore them, and just try out the game - it's almost entirely free to play. It's very easy to put on blinders and see only the negative, but I promise you there is so much positive. Take a swim.

And to Gothmog and anyone else who has complaints about Wakfu - I'm not devaluing your complaints by any means. I could rant for a long, long time about things in Wakfu...but right now that doesn't matter, not for new players. There's no need to discourage new players from trying this game out, and you're not lying to them if you say Wakfu is a great game. I guarantee you'll have a bunch of positive experiences if you pick up Wakfu and get into it. You're also gonna have negative ones. What kinda weight you put on each is up to you...right now I'm on hiatus from it, just chilling to let any recent less-than positive experiences shoo away, and re-finding a lot of the same joy playing Dofus again that I found in Wakfu for the first time. I'm eager for the day when I'm actually super excited to play again.

And yeah, you can post your super badass guts that you farmed dungeons days for, but really, are there any better guts than this? =)

81e9bb3ccd.jpg

Have fun guys.

tya pls your signature makes me taxe 4x as long writing posts it's too distracting

Edited by Tone
4 people like this

Well, complaints are never useful.

And then, let my big complaint begin

But when you are paying for a service I think you expect some quality standards, and this didn't happen during the last month.

The 29 sept patch was all broken afther 3 (maybe 4..5?) months of beta test

bugs over bugs, item losses, lag, unable to connect ecc ecc and most of the bugs concerns heroes. The worst thing was the dupe bug

What did the ankama staff? waited a week and did a rollback trying to fix things (why not an immediately rollback and just a week later?)

The bug was not fixed until 2-3 days later, (What is the sense of the rollback?)

A lot of people was banned and then almost all unbanned. So what is the sense of banning them? To show that you have the control?

By the way until 15 october (the day of the hotfix for the dupe bug), ankama didn't nothign to fix the other bugs. You still have bug from 29 sept patch: Sometimes you are unable to connect, sometimes the game freezes, Heroes are guildless so they don't benefit for your guild bonuses, sometimes supermega lag and so on

I am disappointed about wakfu staff.

I played Dofus for a lot of time, and things are a lot different there.

It's like Dofus is the major league game and Wakfu is the league two where only rejected staff works there

Edited by Matt5150
2 people like this

I’ve noticed a few bugs, a few with mounts and the sadida doll AI is even worse than the dofus one, but nothing I’ve seen so far that I’d consider game breaking.

I’ll keep you all posted on my progress and how I’m finding the game from the prespective of a newbie.

I started Wakfu about a week ago and I currently have 72 Sadida, 70 Eni, 70 Feca (same account two heroes) 74 Sram, 71 Panda, 80 Xelor (another account, two heroes).

At the moment I’m built as follows –

Sadida – Water/Earth

Eni – Pure Water

Feca – Pure Str

Sram – Fire/Agi

Panda – Water/Fire

Xelor – Water/Fire

Ideally I’ve like to run a team of six using the above, maybe swapping out the Xelor for a Rogue for some more damage.

Can I get some opinions on this team?

I’ve also having some real issues with Sadida/Feca. Both seem very underwhelming any suggestions of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I’d seen a pet, like a rabbit that gives 60 hp 1 Control etc and that it used to be a subscription gift. Can anyone advise me on how it’s possible to get one of these now?

Thanks in advance folks.

I am disappointed about wakfu staff.

I played Dofus for a lot of time, and things are a lot different there.

It's like Dofus is the major league game and Wakfu is the league two where only rejected staff works there

I totally 10/10 agree with this, and some of the other things you mentioned.

edit: holy wall of text batman

Anyways, Xentra, about Sadida and Feca being underwhelming - I've never had the experience of playing these classes at the lower/midgame (except a bit of feca), but I can say that these are two classes that are going to be kind of underwhelming, even annoying in 'easier' content, but you will be kissing their feet when you get to later content. Feca just has all the right tools to tank to the point where no other class can come anywhere near Feca's ability to be a standalone tank. Perfect Armor and Immunity are absolutely godlike, to start off with. Provocation is the ultimate "oh shit emergency" button, and combined with immunity is basically another perfect armor. Orb armor provides a sizable shield either to yourself or allies, and Fecablades removing 4mp in AoE for several turns with good range and no LoS is just, what? But the other thing Feca does so well, that they seriously have no business being so good at, is buffing allies. The res reduction to enemies from magma armor on its own is huge. The final damage buff from it is fantastic too. Meteorite is a huge, cheap, flexible FD buff for allies. And Inversion has to be the sexiest buff spell I've ever seen. Yeah, it buffs both you and enemies, but I guarantee you that your team will benefit more from it than enemies 98% of the time. -20% resist on top of +20% FD is insane. And I haven't even mentioned templarmor. Magma armor also pulls people towards the Feca to set up sexy AoEs/lock. Feca Staff can reduce damage enemies deal by a whopping 20%.

Sadida is your swiss army knife, except that it's actually good at everything it does (except damage imo, but there are builds for it). When built for it, the heals and shields it provides are huge - especially the shields. It can position with gust, k'mir, and the Block, and it has countless other tools I'm sure you've seen!

Sadida plus Feca can create just this absolutely impenetrable wall of defense, either spread out to lock down several enemies, or where I really think it shines, to just absolutely shut down a boss. Cycling through Peace Armor, Immunity, Feca shields + Sadida Shields, then the turn bonus shield because it should be huge on Feca due to a large HP pool, combined with Feca's lock and MP reduction from various sources pretty much renders a boss a non-issue. Extend the cycle with timely Transcendences from Eni (one on boss, one on the Feca), throw in provocation when you need it and you've got a winning cycle for quite a few hard-hitting bosses!

You've definitely got the heals front very well covered with Sadida+Eni.

For your team as a whole - I think it's a super solid setup that's capable of doing pretty much any dungeon, though the one thing I feel your team is lacking on is damage. The only real DDs in your comp are the Sram and the Xelor, and I wouldn't really rate either of those as insane damage, with Xelor being about average and Sram being a bit above average (but consistently so). Between your Sram's fear + double + Fog traps, Feca's teleporting and Steam, Xelor's teleporting, Sadida's everything, and even your Eni's Super Coney, I feel like you have positioning and map manipulation very well covered. I would honestly, from your team comp, drop the Panda before dropping the Xelor. Not to say Pandas are not incredibly useful - I love them to bits. However, the only thing they truly excel at is map manipulation - their damage is meh, their heals are okay, and the res reduction is great but it's not Dofus' Vulnerability - Panda shines most when it has to flex its positioning muscles every turn. Even if your team only had Sram+Xelor for positioning, I'd personally opt for something in place of Panda. Rogue would be a very solid choice for straight up damage (i'm in love with them <3), along with a slight bit of utility in the form of MP reduction from bombs/earth spells, and bit of positioning from Boombot/other spells. Cra would also be a fine choice because they have pretty great ranged damage and fantastic MP reduction abilities, which is also super useful. I've never played a Foggernaut but I do know they dish out absolutely fantastic damage to every element with Stasis, and could add even more shielding to your already fortress-like defense with their blockades.

About builds in general, unlike in Dofus, in Wakfu it is very very difficult to justify being a mono-element. By mid levels you'll have enough spell exp to max out 5 spells and then some - by endgame you can max out 9, 10 easily (theoretically could do all 15 but that's a huge grind). Even if you do decide to go mono-element, when picking your gear you'll find that almost all (if not ALL in some cases) your best gear options are dual elemental, and more often than not even tri-elemental as you get into endgame. Mobs also tend to have very polarized resistances going forward, such that it's more than worth it to give up 100, 200% + damage to be able to capitalize on the lower resistance values. All that said, you could definitely get away with building Feca as mono-elemental if you're doing pure support (+1). You'd be giving up the spammable Drip armor, and whatever little water damage you were doing before, but Drip often gets left out of my decks for other spells anyways, and Feca damage is nonexistent as support, so meh!

For Eni - I definitely advocate for Water/Fire as a healing build, even if the only reason you take fire is for Sadist mark. Yeah, it can only heal as many times as there are enemies in the fight minus one, but the heal is so huge. The heals per AP on Sadist mark is insane, and if you treat it as a heal that you use intentionally at certain people rather than "whoever kills this gets the heal", it just skyrockets in usefulness. To throw out some numbers so you get an idea - Sadist Mark + Massacuring Mark at around 180ish on a well geared Eni translates to a heal for 7500 HP before heal resist. For 3 AP. That's over 70% of many characters' max HP even at this level.

The other fire spells as straight up attack spells I find to be a bit lackluster, but I'm in love with their secondary effects. Don't sleep on Here Mark's unnatural remedies effect - here marking everyone turn 1 means that your heals for the next two turns, especially if you use AoE heals, are stupidly good as they affect everyone multiple times.

For the Sram, any dual ele works fine, so Air/Fire is cool. However, as you get into higher levels you might consider taking Water, especially when you get to the point where most of your best gear is tri-element anyways. Bloody Ripoff is really handy for quick WP regeneration, but more importantly, Swindlesram plus the Fraud passive turns Tricky Blow into an absolute beast of an attack. Tricky blow + Fraud passive can take the place of Trauma as your air finisher, and has the advantage of not consuming Weakpoints for its burst, meaning you can pair it with another burst in the same turn like Execution (wily - execute - tricky blow is a pretty sick, straightforward 12 AP combo for bursting a boss, though it requires prior preparation with Swindlesram and weakpoint generation). Nevertheless, whether you opt to take water or not is your choice and your sram will be rockin' either way. What I really want to say about Sram, and something I feel strongly about, is don't treat/build your Sram purely as a damage dealer, honestly. It's kind of frustrating to run dungeons with a Sram and ask them things like - "can you push me with double?", "can you lock that enemy with a double?", "use fog traps to tele yourself/me/an enemy over there" - and have them respond with "i didn't bring double" or "i don't have enough control/didn't bring shadow trap." Have two control on your Sram. Bring shadow trap. Fog trap is an amazing positioning utility because it is one of the few that you can "save for later", for example to let an ally charge into danger and have an easy escape route after, or just as a general positioning tool. Double is also a very useful tool for positioning, and if you have a bit of lock, locking as well with its spell that gives shield and lock. Sram is a lot more than an Iop with invisibility and ez backstab.

Of course, those things kinda apply to when you've got more deck space - deck space is really limited at lower levels and the utility might not be as needed as straight up damage in those stages, so go crazy.

Xelor gets a lot of flak (mostly from Xelor mains) for being meh in dungeons, but honestly - having a Xelor has been useful to me in every endgame dungeon so far. The only "meh" thing about them is their damage output, and even that can be pretty sick with proper setup. They've got fantastic map manipulation with their dial out, can give allies AP on crucial *coughinversioncough* burst turns, and have an amazing no LoS revival spell. Replacing them for another class could certainly be justified as they're not necessary by any means, but I do enjoy having them on a team.

Between your Eni, Xelor, and Sadida, your team has three revival spells. That's sick. Having just one is a little bit scary. Having two is pretty comfy. Having three is amazing - people dying suddenly becomes something that you can brush off pretty easily since you can revive three allies in a single turn, and you could even take it to the point where you purposely let a DD ally die on a big burst turn so that they can have two turns back to back.

Anyways, take any suggestions I've made with a grain of salt - I've seen strange things be successful in Wakfu, and most any team comp can make most dungeons work if you tailor your strategy around it. Experiment and find what's fun, most importantly!

As for the pet...I've heard of Wakfu subscription gifts but never actually seen them, so I'm not sure. You'd have to check the market. If it's the Wodent you're talking about though (which it sounds like it is) and you're on Remington I'd be happy to give ya one. I've got more than a few of those, just catch me here or on Discord and I can hop on. Also happy to answer whatever other questions you happen to have, unless they're about Masqueraiders or Eliotropes because those are two classes I have 0 experience with :wacko: .

Good luck and happy Wakfuing!

Edited by Tone
1 person likes this

I figured that I would use this thread one day, so here goes.

QinY8Kw.jpg

Not the best of the best, but at least it's something! Next stop is withered and golden keychain. ^_^

Been playing wakfu for several months, whenever I felt boring of playing dofus. And I must say, I am enjoying the game very much. So to all wakfu haters, first try it out and than complain. :lol:

3 people like this

I hated Wakfu before, but now I think it's even better than Dofus. Love that you can drop your items through fighting monsters and dungeons.

1 person likes this

ayy nice kamas

1 person likes this

The craft bags, what do they do and how do I get them.

So quick update.

My six man team has had some changes. I'm currently running:

106 Sadi

106 Eni

105 Feca

111 Xelor

108 Enu

89 Cra.

The chillberg (frig) questline was epic. Flashbacks of a freeze fight/waking up harebourg, all awesome moments.

My team is really coming on in terms of strength to match it's survivability. Loving it so far. Managed up to Asparagh dung last night and I've noticed the early content is ridiculously easy but extremely enjoyable. Early mid game content is a little harder, not by much, but just as enjoyable.

3 people like this

craft bags are either dropped or made. for a sub-100 character the best ones are dark hurl bag (do the uh pirate dungeon on 5(or maybe its 6?) chars with the -2ap penalty or something similar, calimar island one), with 29 slots, followed by 4 of the nunbags or the other one thats the same capacity (19) from the monk island dungeons if memory serves correctly.

Eventually you'll want to change those four bags to the ones dropped by ponkitus in the castuc dungeon at around 120ish. Those should then serve you until endgame or until you craft the vampire bags if you really want to, theyre pretty easy to farm the wings for but the issue is finding the craftsman. This information is like 6 months old (I havent played much since spellcard/heroes update) but I assume its still relevant and accurate. correct me if im wrong in that regard.

edit: er jk after rereading (im tired ok) that I realise you meant the profession ones not the inventory ones. those are like regular bags but for a specific profession, items from that profession automatically get placed into that bag and materials that arent involved with that profession cannot be placed in the bag. hope that actually answered your question this time.

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
3 people like this

new players can u stop making me want to play again kkkk

4 people like this

tone leech me to 201 plz

1 person likes this

dark hurl bag is 70 level and you need 6 players to actually get it

you can drop 30 slot 130 level bags in wabbit dungeon

Tone, if you come back I might even give you tya's in game name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 person likes this

Nooooo! xD

1 person likes this

tone you dont even need to come back for that, ill log on dofus later and pm u them when i next see you ok

sry tya

2 people like this

pls we all know tya has feca with name 'uattack'

2 people like this

Thanks for the info.

So I've made quite a few kamas in game and rightly or wrongly I've begun to save for an endgame pvp set for my sadida.

The only solid piece I've seen is a Lucloak and I really like the look of a souleater, can anyone recommend the ideal pvp set one could expect to see on a sadi. Level isn't an issue, remeber this is something I'd be working towards end game.

In other news all my chars have hit 110+ and I've successfully ran crow and Shushu with my team.

Aside from the lag spikes really enjoying the game.

Edited by Xentra