• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spawnofapplesauce

Strength/Agility Hybrid Iop

I have been 100% strength as an Iop since level 1. Now, I'm level 165, and I'm starting to see that strength alone just isn't cutting it for multiple reasons.

I considered hybridizing with intellect for the range on cut as well as other reasons. Buit I innevitebly decided to go with Agility/Strength.

Here's the problem, I have no idea what gear I should be looking at acquiring. I've been in a nice MooWolf set since lvl 143. It's all I know, and to make matters harder, this is my highest level character, and I have no experience with Agility characters aside from a lvl 70 Agility xelor.

If I was you I would hold on until end-game where you could use a fuji set or a ogivol set and then invest in some agi/str trophy's and other str/agi gear.

EDIT:

Ok, so I spent about 5 mins on dofusbook and I came up with this for a end-game str/agi iop: http://www.dofusbook.../example-1.html

I'm sure there will be better sets/combos out there but that one wont cost to much and still gives of nice stats. (that set is for lvl 197)

Edited by harry maskell

Thanks! That's really cool.

I was sort of hoping to get a hybrid set before fuji, but that's okay. I guess I just need to get on leveling. Somehow. xD

Ant tips on solo leveling while I look for groups? (As a strength iop)

Also, if this helps here's my stats...

Vitality 50 (+1504),

Wisdom 63 (+189),

Strength 380 (+574),

Intelligence 61 (+22),

Chance 76 (+0),

Agility 65 (+32)

Initiative 1210 (+534),

AP 7 (+3),

MP 3 (+3)

Well, if you are on Shika I will be more than happy to help you out :) But if you're on another server then try to get as far into frig as you can and try to find a group (str iops are great in frig groups because wrath) also, try to find an active guild which likes to kill things as if you're around people who level then you'll find yourself wanting to fit in ;)

Maybe I will use this thread. I'm only 158 now , but I have double exp, so it goes nicely. I'm thinking ofgoing int, agi, or agi/int at around level 170 and look for set ideas.

Well, I'm on Rosal actually. And I'm in a predicament. I have been in the same guild since I started dofus about 6 years ago. (Yes I realize I suck seeing as I've been playing for over 6 years)

And I love all my guildmates, we're quite close. However, pretty much all of them are already end-game and dont do XP hunts or dungeons or anything like they used to do years back.

So I guess that's kind of why I wanted to know a good spot or two for solo leveling. I want to leave my guild, but I'm afraid I'd miss it too much. So I need to just figure out a way to level without relying on them as much.

I've done up to the Wreck of the Hesperus in Frigost.

Hmm, maybe make an alt and try to join a more active guild on that? Then when they are doing dungeon runs you can say 'sure, i'll come on my iop as well' or just nag your friends to take you though to at least snowfoux/petri.

Screw waiting til end game. There are plenty of nice items to use.

Look into Cantile Set, Punchinello's Mask, Preposter Wrap, maybe throw in a Powerful Dazzling Belt with overmaged vit. All good items to consider, and pick a weapon of your choice (dagger sives are nice).

I decided to start working on making money instead.

Just got level 100 JewelMagus today. However, I really have no direction as far as maging my first exo goes.

you can never go wrong with making some damage runes, and other runes you'd need for the item you're looking to exo mage

My Cra wore Moowolf until 194. No shame.

Just get yourself a Turq and 1/2 Splinter or something.