Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
del Monte

Ice Dofus: Guide

251 posts in this topic

Fucking Genious

1 person likes this

Perfect for when im on my phone at school browsing imps :D ohh wait....i skipped class to get fadedrolleyes.gif IM AT HOME!biggrin.gif

Great guide, luckily I already did most of these on my main chars (well, still finishing the harvestbiggrin.gif )

Edited by huntdown

Thanks heaps for the guide. I spent probably four hours yesterday doing quests on Frigost with my eight characters. Many of these quests are such a pain but getting there. I do indeed hate the gathering of plants when there are three locations, 5 minutes spawn time and 8 characters needing it. :huh:

We I saw a mod equip it in a vid somewhere. It gives % resistances.

Edited by sommanker

We I saw a mod equip it in a vid somewhere. It gives % resistances.

Very old video, 99% sure these will not be the final stats of the ice dofus.

I've been looking at quests a little bit at the beta, so I'll do a small update I guess

Winter is comming:

the last survivors.

you can get this quest 1 up from the zaap. unfortunately you (probably) will have to do the last 3 quests(4 if you count a quest inside of a quest) in the survivors serie, because I could get it, but an alt who finished quest number 8 couldn't. basically you have to do 4 more survivor quest, which you can do simultanously

Snowbound village survivors.

I thought this would be for completing the last 3 survivor quests of the snowbound village, but it didn't unlock for me yet, so I don't know really

Castle in the snow,

At the same map as the last survivors.

As far as I know this one doesn't have restrictions.

first you have to do the quest "All along the watchtower" which is basically just walking along the castle walls and killing 1 solo mecanofoux. after that you will get jthe quest "A cold war" for which you have to kill every monster, except for those exclusive to the dungeon and the ones from the water clock, 5 times. And after that you probably get some more quests.

so yeah, if anyone else has more info, feel free to add it :)

I'm kind of wondering if there is a quest where you have the the monster quest line as a pre quest.

Edited by captain-gale
2 people like this

Curses!

1. Talk to the Oto Mustam or Amayiro inside Brakmar/Bonta Militia to get the quest.
  2. Talk to the general inside Tower of Brakmarian/Bontarian Order.
  3. Talk to Mayor Cantile in Frigost Town Hall [-77,-42].
  4. Talk to Hel Munster inside smithmagi workshop in Treechnid Forest [-5,-13]
  5. Talk to Magus Ax inside Astrub alchemist workshop [5,-20]
  6. Talk to Bworknroll inside Bwork Dungeon [-5,10]. In the very first room where the dungeon NPC is go left. After you talk to Bworknroll you will be attacked by Traumatist - a sram with 4,100 HP that uses Invisibility, Con, Dragline, and Lethal Attack.
  7. Talk to Doctor Hoo at Sufokian Library [20,25], he will give you a Timefreezer.
  8. Find information about Badmorva by clicking on the board at [1,19].
  9. Report back to Mayor Cantile. She will send you to Alma's Cradle to find remainings of Badmorva. You can find them at [-54, -76].
  10. (cont...)

• Talk to herr Peece
  • Take 5 kanigloo slobber to Herr Peece (Dropped from kanigloos in the lonesomepine trails)
  • Talk to Badmorva's ghost again
  • Go to [-76,-81] in asparah gorge
  • Talk to the guardian and search for the offers ( Drop from alma's craddle ghosts (any ghost will drop it), drop from atomistiques in tears of ouronigride and the special gift is a wrapped gift which can be done in trool fair)
  • Hand over the items to the guardian
  • enter combat with the guardian 8,4K HP 3MP (acts the same as standard maho snowfoux)
  • Talk to the 3 women inside
  • talk to major cantile in frigost town hall
  • talk to the general Kel Krakdel
  • Talk to major cantile again

[01:10] Quest finished: [Curses!]

[01:10] You have gained 5,216,064 experience points.

[01:10] You have gained 69072 kamas.

[01:10] New quest: [snow Business]

1 person likes this

• enter combat with the guardian 8,4K HP 3MP (acts the same as standard maho snowfoux)

With the guardian, do you have to fight something with him or do you have to kill him? If so I'll bring more chars biggrin.gif

You're my hero.

Not that I'm ever going to do all these, but still.

With the guardian, do you have to fight something with him or do you have to kill him? If so I'll bring more chars biggrin.gif

You have to defeat him, he's very easy though

Finished

• Daddy's wittle girl
  • Spontaneous combustion Engine
  • Recalled life

One more to go, will post guides when I finished 'Armarines on strike' !

[21:11] New quest: [snowbound Village Survivors]

[21:11] Quest updated: [snowbound Village Survivors]

[21:11] Quest finished: [snowbound Village Survivors]

[21:11] You have gained 490,954 experience points.

[21:11] Your mount has gained 63,535 experience points.

To get the quest, talk to Sylvester in Snowbound Village. It automatically updated for me so I'm not sure what the requirements were.. I only had to talk to Sylvester twice.

Have you done any quests from Survivors of Frigost achievement that aren't covered by Town Hall quest? Like Supply Depot or Maya the Bee-autiful?

Have you done any quests from Survivors of Frigost achievement that aren't covered by Town Hall quest? Like Supply Depot or Maya the Bee-autiful?

Yes, both! laugh.gif

wow, for amarines on strike you have to solo a mob with the 5 different monsters>.>

unless there is some meganic with that feca I'm not getting. (100 heal and 55 dmg reduction doesn't really help a lot)

wow, for amarines on strike you have to solo a mob with the 5 different monsters>.>

unless there is some meganic with that feca I'm not getting. (100 heal and 55 dmg reduction doesn't really help a lot)

Stuck here as well.

Seems nearly impossible.

Been scouting on JoL but no luck so far, will post here when I find the answer

EDIT: Think I found the answer.

On french offcial forum: http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1115-bugs/1641714-quetes-frigost-3-mutinerie-chez-armutins , a lot of players are saying the quest is bugged since the beta/release and not fixed yet, we should let Izmar know.

EDIT2: I sent Izmar an ankamaboxmessage explaining the problem, let's hope she reads it!

Edited by Veldin

ankama, gg not letting anyone get ice dofus in a sneaky way XD

<i>Talk to Mayor Cantile in Frigost Town Hall [-77,-42].</i>

He just ignores me (on half of my chars, works on some), any idea what unfinished quests could couse that? As i guess Mayor could be in many... :-(

anyone have problems trying to interact with herr peece? Normally I'm a huge fan of all things Germany(woot go Bayern Munich!) but I noticed that after I finished a remedy for all boys/girls, i could not start the next quest.:( Maybe i have to wait a week like the regular vaccines quest?

Stuck here as well.

Seems nearly impossible.

Been scouting on JoL but no luck so far, will post here when I find the answer

EDIT: Think I found the answer.

On french offcial forum: http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1115-bugs/1641714-quetes-frigost-3-mutinerie-chez-armutins , a lot of players are saying the quest is bugged since the beta/release and not fixed yet, we should let Izmar know.

EDIT2: I sent Izmar an ankamaboxmessage explaining the problem, let's hope she reads it!

I'm also stuck on this quest. I secretly hoped that feca would cast Doom spell after finishing his chants xD

Does anybody know if it's fixed today? Not had chance to log yet