• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bananaquil

Spell Changes in 2.10.0

47 posts in this topic

Current spells are in dark theme, beta are in light theme. I only posted spells which have changes in values/elements/actions at level six (which were not specified in the changelog), not added effects.

Please note that many of the spell descriptions have not been updated on the beta server, and do not reflect the changes implemented.

*Updated to reflect the changes made in the beta server update February 19th.*

Cra

kFpOlsG.jpg

Ecaflip

b8553RO.jpg

Eniripsa

EgJ1G4j.jpg

Enutrof

2IebBp7.jpg

Feca

BQDs7Nr.jpg

Iop

ucXNoiX.jpg

Osamodas

SMLsrZu.jpg

Pandawa

t0gzCRt.jpg

Sacrier

DxH04e9.jpg

Sadida

DZGmdYH.jpg

Sram

AdyAopU.jpg

Foggernaut

vgWrX8f.jpg

Xelor

KnqUfC0.jpg

Masqueraider

U1gSKHL.jpg

Elementary Spells

9rogLaR.jpg

Edited by Bananaquil
13 people like this

Thanks for putting in all the effort! :3

*nitpicks* Lashing Claw was changed to a 2 cast limit.

Edited by -Sydney-

Thanks for putting in all the effort! :3

*nitpicks* Lashing Claw was changed to a 2 cast limit.

Sorry! As I said, I didn't put in some things that were specified in the changelog itself. It does say in the changelog that Lashing was limited to two casts per turn. smile.gif

Edited by Bananaquil
1 person likes this

most of the sadida summons got changed o.o

Moon Hammer and Perfidious Boomerang keep the same damage even with the cost reduction?

most of the sadida summons got changed o.o

Yes, but I didn't go through and test all those, most of their changes were specifically listed on the changelog.

Moon Hammer and Perfidious Boomerang keep the same damage even with the cost reduction?

Yes. :)

Wow, Brianna! Thanks! This is a huge help for me. Thanks for putting so much time into it!

trident also lasts for 2 turns, whereas it now only lasts for 1 turn i believe

Osa nerfs over the top? Yes, i speak as an osa.

Toad: Would be fine, but 1-5range NON-MODIFIABLE?? And only lasting 2 turns even on summo's... MakePREV WORD NON MODIFIABLE TOO, NUBS.

Feline Movement: Gives less MP, one target at a time, non-modifiable range, for shorter duration.

HeS: One target at a time, 1 turn duration. AND LINEAR. NERF STIMULATING WORD 1 TARGET AT A TIME/1 TURN, NUBS. I'd rather have +erosion.

FoB: The +%dmg makes up for it most if it, but linear?? wtf...

Mainly what i want to know: Am i comlaining because i am an osa and dont want nerf, or am i complaining because these changes are ACTUALLY stupid?

And are these changes fair in the eyes of a non osa? Why?

2 people like this

trident also lasts for 2 turns, whereas it now only lasts for 1 turn i believe

That's also specifically listed in the changelog. :)

I only posted spells which have changes in values/elements/actions at level six (which were not specified in the changelog), not added effects.

Such an ugly Feline's Leap they got going on there.

Osa nerfs over the top? Yes, i speak as an osa.

Toad: Would be fine, but 1-5range NON-MODIFIABLE?? And only lasting 2 turns even on summo's... MakePREV WORD NON MODIFIABLE TOO, NUBS.

Feline Movement: Gives less MP, one target at a time, non-modifiable range, for shorter duration.

HeS: One target at a time, 1 turn duration. AND LINEAR. NERF STIMULATING WORD 1 TARGET AT A TIME/1 TURN, NUBS. I'd rather have +erosion.

FoB: The +%dmg makes up for it most if it, but linear?? wtf...

Mainly what i want to know: Am i comlaining because i am an osa and dont want nerf, or am i complaining because these changes are ACTUALLY stupid?

And are these changes fair in the eyes of a non osa? Why?

Check the cooldown on the spells maybe?

1 person likes this

Honestly I'm a bit happy with the Osa overhaul, I've been waiting for a change to the class cos I got bored of being seen as a support class, however I'm dissappointed at the same time at some of these changes,

Whip for instance should do more dmg than that (double to enemy summons maybe) and if their gonna make the buffs linear its only fair that they shouldnt require LoS. I mean if the summons get blocked off and we're locked its gameover. I also think we could use rooted state when we summon boar.

If these could be done I would love the update more. Goodbye to 'Osa buff Ap Mp nuub' tho ^^

Edited by Phantom-Phoenix

I've been waiting for a change to the class cos I got bored of being seen as a support class, however I'm dissappointed at the same time at some of these changes,

Whip for instance should do more dmg than that (double to enemy summons maybe) and if their gonna make the buffs linear its only fair that they shouldnt require LoS. I mean if the summons get blocked off and we're locked its gameover.

If these could be done I would love the update more.

That ^^.

I've been waiting for a change to the class cos I got bored of being seen as a support class

I haven't had much time to test the new buffs but I did spec some osa kolo fights. Since buffs are castable now every turn... doesn't this make us more support than ever? We can buff someone every turn and I guess that is what will be expected of us (note that I'm ok with support role, I actually prefer it, I'm just wondering out loud).

I haven't had much time to test the new buffs but I did spec some osa kolo fights. Since buffs are castable now every turn... doesn't this make us more support than ever? We can buff someone every turn and I guess that is what will be expected of us (note that I'm ok with support role, I actually prefer it, I'm just wondering out loud).

I geuss, still annoyed about linear and non-modifiable range though :/ Means i will need to get up close to the str iops to do anything

They gonna change the Int caps fro Srams while they're at it? Kinda not possible to make a full int build atm. Maybe hybrid but, meh...

They gonna change the Int caps fro Srams while they're at it? Kinda not possible to make a full int build atm. Maybe hybrid but, meh...

Soft cap changes have been asked for for years, I doubt they will do anything to them. I think that's part of the reason for the new +mainstat -vit trophies.

Even if you could go full int the build will suck. Look at the spells and think about it. No ranged moves so you'll have to be close enough to get clobbered to do any damage, traps will do nothing and chakra is completely counterable vs an int sram.

The bright side is at least you get a utility attract now which needs no leveling unless you want to steal more int from someone.

*Edit* Meh, forgot leek pie but still.

Edited by 666

Soft cap changes have been asked for for years, I doubt they will do anything to them.

they simply can't do it because they can't keep track of scrolled stats. they make up for it with spell base damage.

Was the double charge on punitive arrow a glitch?

new bluff sucks lol, this crit

Was the double charge on punitive arrow a glitch?

No, it's hard to tell from the in game spell description, but from the changelog it's more clear that one of the charge buffs activates on the 4th turn, rather than 2nd. (Meaning if you cast it three times on cooldown, you would get both buffs on the third shot and onwards).

new bluff sucks lol, this crit

This is new, old Bluff....

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the nice screenies.

It actually looks like they buffed Eni's healing powers and I especially like the change to Word of Altruism, as I tend to use it a lot. The thing that I dislike is the change to Word of Youth, as it became more expensive.

In regards to Srams, does LOCATION still reveal items or does it now just pull and hit? It'd be terrible to lose the revealing spell but the stats of the new spell really don't appear to have room for it! :'(

Thanks for all the nice screenies.

It actually looks like they buffed Eni's healing powers and I especially like the change to Word of Altruism, as I tend to use it a lot. The thing that I dislike is the change to Word of Youth, as it became more expensive.

In regards to Srams, does LOCATION still reveal items or does it now just pull and hit? It'd be terrible to lose the revealing spell but the stats of the new spell really don't appear to have room for it! :'(

location does not reveal anymore