200 Intel high resi Pandah.

1 person likes this

Is that High res on beta server? lol.

FINALLY SOMETHING FRESH AND NEW, love it. ;3

Is that High res on beta server? lol.

Clearly it says Rushu in the title..

Clearly it says Rushu in the title..

Oh, well same shit is that high res on rushu, what a fail pvp laugh.gif

Don't mind Panta, he is just showing off/bragging about his big resist Fogger!

idk +6x str res, +61 crit res and +4x neu res for a panda is pretty nice against persona so fair effort for that panda when he has 49% earth res with boozer

Actually that panda was really bad, so I have to agree with Panta...

But nevertheless well played Persona and thanks for the amazing soundtrack!

Chels, thats absolutly crap your pointing out there lol, If some1 is talking about big res im waiting to see 100 crit res and shitload of linear or % res not some linear res efer person can get with 3 equips and oh well for the crit res CB head+trophy =done.

Maybe persona is poiting out the boozer res, in that fact all pandas have a big res set cool.gif.

@PANTA YOU KNOW YOU LIKE SHOWING OFF THAT FOGGER RESIST DUN LIE TO ME PRECIOUS! bahaha but I am just messing with you :3

@PERSONA KILL MORE PEOPLE! Also how about some group fights? maybe percs or kolo or prism? ;3

i dont understand why panda doesnt get close for cc when persona uses bow for main damage sure he can get away easy enough but atleast panda can do more damage there and still end in boozer for more res

i dont understand why panda doesnt get close for cc when persona uses bow for main damage sure he can get away easy enough but atleast panda can do more damage there and still end in boozer for more res

Innuendo obviously knew his build, which is gg for panda on that map. Its not possible to spike his trance shield to 50% resists, so cc wouldnt make sense. The only way how to kill bow mask as a panda is either surprise him with element he has less than 10% res and kill him when he trance, or attack him on map where you can avoid damage and slowly drop his HP one by one.

That -1, 0 map is so bad for pandas, I can imagine int panda wouldnt be able to kill decent mask even if he has staff (or other cc wep).

Just for my fangirl..

200 Intel high resi Pandah.

Lol at his last move :D

Innuendo obviously knew his build, which is gg for panda on that map. Its not possible to spike his trance shield to 50% resists, so cc wouldnt make sense. The only way how to kill bow mask as a panda is either surprise him with element he has less than 10% res and kill him when he trance, or attack him on map where you can avoid damage and slowly drop his HP one by one.

That -1, 0 map is so bad for pandas, I can imagine int panda wouldnt be able to kill decent mask even if he has staff (or other cc wep).

i disagree i think lowering res that lasts 2 turns then blitzing in the next turn would have him hitting through shield points even if just by alil

i disagree i think lowering res that lasts 2 turns then blitzing in the next turn would have him hitting through shield points even if just by alil

Except a masq with any sense would play super defensive on the turns they are vuln'd. Making Blizting with a weapon pretty much not possible. And even with vulns, panda spell damage probably wouldn't compete with high res/masq shields.

Except a masq with any sense would play super defensive on the turns they are vuln'd. Making Blizting with a weapon pretty much not possible. And even with vulns, panda spell damage probably wouldn't compete with high res/masq shields.

This. Why would a masq use trance if he's been vulned and possibly in cc range. I mean you could hope he has a derp moment but in a serious fight that'd never happen.

But anyway, yes 50% res with shields is pretty sexeh.

Sorry for the absence of video's! Will be uploading some soon (however Solar seems to be rather empty of pvpers). Will be holding live streams during goultar and recording some 1v1 and other fights there too. Watch out!

P.S. If anyone has some music suggestions, that'd be great, thanks.I may also be doing some commentary too; however listen at your own risk as I like to sing attempt to sing! :)

Maimane's Rank 10 1st choice Sac.. :)

Recorded a 4v4 (Random Solar Mix Vs Random Rosal Mix) however it's 1 hour 30 mins long.. So I'll do that at the weekend.. e_e

1 person likes this

Very nice fight, grats on the win, guess he wasnt expecting being locked by the dopple.

But let me tell you this, the 2nd music is the most amazing part of the video. What song is that?

I hope my masq will one day be as great as you are Persona. I learned so much from just watching your videos. Thanks and keep uploading so I can steal your tactics! ;)

Very nice fight, grats on the win, guess he wasnt expecting being locked by the dopple.

But let me tell you this, the 2nd music is the most amazing part of the video. What song is that?

Thanks! ^^ And it's a song by a small English band named "The Fifth Member", the song is called You Know ~

I hope my masq will one day be as great as you are Persona. I learned so much from just watching your videos. Thanks and keep uploading so I can steal your tactics! ;)

Thank you! :)

GG Anathar! :) I also beat Uucef in 5 turns, however I don't really see a point in uploading that now after beating Anathar.. :)

You should learn how to edit man, now we can all see you spy on ecko :x