• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Persona

Persona's Video Thread

150 posts in this topic

haha i love how u start a fight with a sram and ur so chill closing other windows and checking imps...so jokes! looking forward to seeing more :) gg josh

Sorry perso cant kick your ass on beta yet since my sram is stil naked on there, So gotta wait til new beta update.laugh.gif

Goultar is about representing your server and try to give the best image on the goultar server , about listening to your team mates and try to do your best to win as a team. Currently in Rushu there are very few masqs with experience that can do good in goultar so there are high chances that #1 spot or #2 can be yours.

You don't have to be a 1 vs 1 pvper to be chosen at goultar , I'd more focus on group pvp and specially the good prism fights that sometimes occure at ''The Village'' prism.

If i was you i think I'd maybe try to get a permission from those i killed before posting the videos to the public just to avoid any fights or drama.

About your work now , its good i like it as long as your intentions aren't to show off or to send a message to those you killed that they suck.

Barbaric might come back :P he's busy irl atm but he'll be back for goulta. He did really good last year so :P

Barbaric might come back :P he's busy irl atm but he'll be back for goulta. He did really good last year so :P

Who? rolleyes.gif

Who? rolleyes.gif

Rushu's best Masqueraider.

Rushu's best Masqueraider.

Never heard of him. :D

Barbaric-Psychopath, an alt of Lucky-dead/Captain-Gale (though, as far as I know, Lucky played during Goult). He's not all that prominent in PvP, but he did indeed fairly well last year. Modest with good team skills, fit his team really well.

But as I understood it, he just wanted to have a go at it and participate, which he did successfully in 2012. So I guess he wouldn't even be mad if someone else beats him to the spot this year.

We'll see in summer!

Oh, just another alt Masq.. laugh.gif

MOAR VIDZ, LESS TALKIN' PLOXX !!

MOAR VIDZ, LESS TALKIN' PLOXX !!

Feca's slowly levelling up then I can do some kolo. :P (136 atm)

Edited by Persona

WHERES THE 1V1 PVPS? OR PERC ATTACKS!?

D:

I keep forgetting to record the kolo fights... but this one would have been pointless anyways as he gave up in the last 2 turns...

Masq/Feca/Eni vs Enu/Iop/Sac

kolopwn16_zps9a6dd3a2.png

Edit: Any idea's for music in videos? :v

Edited by Persona

Just to keep people interested... 12/5 Intel/Agi Ecaflip killed in turbo speed.

2 people like this

What a dumb eca really. I love how he's like it's impossible to kill you, you have shield and pet lol What stops him from getting it himself ?

GG Joshie

He was nice and friendly though.. :)

Anyways, turbo kill on a 12/5 Iop.

Edit: So I got this popup on youtube and I have no idea what it means.. can anyone explain? :D

Monetise your videos and grow your audience.

Become a YouTube Partner today!

Nevermind, thanks for explaining it Vcents. :)

Also, comments like this makes it all worth it:

[17:10] from Psychowiz: whens ur nxt vid coming? ^^ u helped me alot vs srams haha thanks

:)

Edited by Persona

I keep forgetting to record the kolo fights... but this one would have been pointless anyways as he gave up in the last 2 turns...

Masq/Feca/Eni vs Enu/Iop/Sac

[Fight vs Hazze]

Edit: Any idea's for music in videos? :v

But as he said himself, he did screw up fairly early already by timing coop/bribe wrong. I'd have given up at the end too because it was already messed up and lost.

Would've been a whole different story if he had aligned it with Wrath as planned. I'd have probably truced then (because it was predictable giving the init order) but Pressure+Wrath on that would have been... urgh. I think Fuca already finished on only 2.2k without a Wrath on it.

And well, I do that with the recording too. Whenever I remember, fights turn out horrible. But I always forget when having really kickass fights. *renames Feca to Record-Fight*

Edited by Ala

But as he said himself, he did screw up fairly early already by timing coop/bribe wrong. I'd have given up at the end too because it was already messed up and lost.

Would've been a whole different story if he had aligned it with Wrath as planned. I'd have probably truced then (because it was predictable giving the init order) but Pressure+Wrath on that would have been... urgh. I think Fuca already finished on only 2.2k without a Wrath on it.

And well, I do that with the recording too. Whenever I remember, fights turn out horrible. But I always forget when having really kickass fights. *renames Feca to Record-Fight*

Mhm true, I just want to record a decent kolo fight.. :(

Edited by Mexiah
Removed reference to deleted posts.

TURBO TIME!

Oh and ughhhhh no one will probably like it but for a suggestion of a song for a video! Since I have had it on repeat for hours xD Deftones - XO

Edited by ChelseaSmiles
2 people like this

Ok boys and girls, same rules as ever. We do not condone flaming on Imps in any way shape or form.

Criticism of Persona's videos is fine, so long as it's constructive and not blatantly trying to cause arguments. Consider this a friendly warning.

Did he even AoN?

Hes rank one. Give him a break, he tried his hardest.

1 person likes this

11/6 High Resi Sram... After the Sram buff. ;)

#TeamRushu

Edited by Persona

12/5 Cra after major Cra buff.

12AP Masq with high crit resi.. he said alot of stuff in french the first turn... (not sure what he said, any translators? :D) but then he started to play and well... Turbo kill.

12AP Masq with high crit resi.. he said alot of stuff in french the first turn... (not sure what he said, any translators? :D) but then he started to play and well... Turbo kill.

He said 'Hi' and then that he had no spells and then he asked you to pass 'cuz he lost a turn.

Edit : Lovely screen at the end lol

Edited by Handz