• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NotoriousChelsea

Solo Accounters United

HELLO HELLO & WELCOME.

No this isn't a new guild, I am Heaven Knights 4 eva <3

Me and an IRL friend are making a small team and atm we have 3 playable characters(Eni, Sram, Osa). His character will be arriving tomorrow after the maint.

We are looking for 1-2 more people who are solo accounters and well have trouble getting places or doing things if they would like to be part of our team!

It will start off small and maybe we will end up big, but basically what we would like which is something hard to find is active people who are TRUST worthy. Yeah I said it! TRUST is key in teams.

We would also like the people who are interested to have at least just some knowledge/experience in basic team play and knowing the roles of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.

We hope to be able to accomplish using the new dungeon system to farm items make sets and sell items and such and just have fun! & also to help others out who have not completed all the Frigost dungeons :D

Basically here is the run down of our classes, My Eni is 199 Int/Agi 1/2 everything, Sram is 199 full agility 1/2 everything & Osa is 183 Int/Support. So I guess you can say we are kind of looking for Str/Cha type of classes.

Possibly a heavy damage dealer of some sort.

Anyways this is basically the proposal. If you are interested contact me in game or on here with a post or private message!

/w Chelsea-Smiles

HELLO HELLO & WELCOME.

No this isn't a new guild, I am Heaven Knights 4 eva <3

Me and an IRL friend are making a small team and atm we have 3 playable characters(Eni, Sram, Osa). His character will be arriving tomorrow after the maint.

We are looking for 1-2 more people who are solo accounters and well have trouble getting places or doing things if they would like to be part of our team!

It will start off small and maybe we will end up big, but basically what we would like which is something hard to find is active people who are TRUST worthy. Yeah I said it! TRUST is key in teams.

We would also like the people who are interested to have at least just some knowledge/experience in basic team play and knowing the roles of what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.

We hope to be able to accomplish using the new dungeon system to farm items make sets and sell items and such and just have fun! & also to help others out who have not completed all the Frigost dungeons :D

Basically here is the run down of our classes, My Eni is 199 Int/Agi 1/2 everything, Sram is 199 full agility 1/2 everything & Osa is 183 Int/Support. So I guess you can say we are kind of looking for Str/Cha type of classes.

Possibly a heavy damage dealer of some sort.

Anyways this is basically the proposal. If you are interested contact me in game or on here with a post or private message!

/w Chelsea-Smiles

Tbf 4 chars should be enough ( and you still have a feca ) to do most dungs. Anyways good luck.

Edited by Handz

Solo Accounters United

Me and an IRL friend are making a small team and atm we have 3 playable characters

Does not compute.

Does not compute.

Well He has 1 sram I have 1 eni the osa is also mine but I hate multilogging because my laptop is slow :D so we are SOLO being combined into a team, yes?

No this isn't a new guild

gl with guilddd :)))

wut ?

wut ?

Its xyzon what you expect tongue.gif

1 person likes this

gl with guilddd :)))

Really...Man we lost you

You deserve this

Edited by LorD-GarfielD
1 person likes this

ENOUGH ABOUT XZYON, MORE ABOUT THE BUILDING OF A TEAM WITH PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OR COMBINE SMALLER TEAMS :D

I only have my acc. Count my iop if needed. I'm intel this days.

1 person likes this

Would love to! I will add you and catch you in game after the maint.

I'm interested 199 Sadi, str. I don't really have a group to do stuff with :)

Ahhhh i understand !

You want all dungeons as hard as possible :lol: :D

HEY HEY Winged-one! not every solo accounter is noobish ;D or doesnt know how to play! ;3 So far with the people I have played with that have talked to me about this thread it's been pretty well!

@sugeusa I will catch you in game today if you are on.

Count me in should I ever get my amakna shield unlocked in this country/subbed.

34511743.jpg

Hey now--I'm a girl--just because we're female doesn't mean we can't kick azz :)

I don't understand this obsession where guys think only males play video games...lol that to me does not compute.

Not to mention 2 of the biggest guilds on Rosal have female leaders... well HK does I think the female leader of Elks is no longer the leader... but she was at one point!

Edited by ChelseaSmiles

I don't understand this obsession where guys think only males play video games...lol that to me does not compute.

Not to mention 2 of the biggest guilds on Rosal have female leaders... well HK does I think the female leader of Elks is no longer the leader... but she was at one point!

It's mainly because they're under the false impression that ONLY guys play videogames, in reality it's just that very few girls play. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_video_games is an interesting wiki article to read if you're interested.

Also teh b0obz, but that's in real life too :I

Both my girls (ages 6 and 9) love video games, star wars, lord of the rings, etc... I'm doing my part to change the future statistics. :D

Fam_Small.PNG

1 person likes this

34511743.jpg

77665.jpg

77665.jpg

you-seem-upset-friend-99403172771.jpeg

you-seem-upset-friend-99403172771.jpeg

Heya im fogged-up I'm 197 chance fogger. I only have 1 account and was thinking of doing something lim this. I would love to team up with some peeps and run the dung's. Contact me in game at fogged-up if anything :P