• Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Infiniteus

[Dathura] Elysium | The Band of Heroes

52 posts in this topic

zq8r2dg.png

0VIWRdk.png

We're the only English guild on the international French-speaking Wakfu server, Dathura. Originally, we were a group of players that hailed from Nox from the top guilds Solace and Mostly Harmless. We merged into a single guild a few months into the start of the server, and since then have become one of the most prominent PvM force not only in the server, but among the entire world. The guild is catered towards endgame PvM.

Altogether, I would imagine we're about 15-25 unique and active players each with a few to many alts each. Almost every member of the guild is at least 18 years old, though we have a lot of immature moments. It's a friendly environment and only serious when it needs to be.

yQo90Uf.png

Most of us are primarily interested in PvM. We've spearheaded the hardest content in Wakfu, for example being the first guild to down Dragon Pig. PvM takes precedence over PvP for us, and we're actively defeating all of the UB and running the hardest dungeons to ensure we can outfit our guild in the best gear.

We have cleared every single dungeon that the game has had to offer to us, even those with Hardcore mode available.

Partaking in high-end UB and dungeon runs requires that you have Teamspeak installed as we coordinate through vox. You do not need to talk. At the bare minimum, you need to be able to hear and comprehend our instructions to guarantee success.

VPE5SXn.png

Even though we're primarily a PvM guild, a lot of us greatly enjoy PvP too (and are often found at 5th Bond Marketplace dueling others). We have a few guild allies and are still considering our options when allying ourselves with nations is implemented.

2Tqqu6S.png

AceRITu.png

Simple and efficient.

Guildmaster: Two of them. Bap and I. We are both of the same rank and lead the guild cooperatively.

Roster Officer: Takes care of managing ranks and updating the roster by kicking inactives.

Bank Manager: Has primary access to equipment guild bank tabs. They are in charge of keeping tabs on where guild equipment goes.

Guild Recruiter: Conducts interviews on any possible candidate to join the guild.

Reserve Officer: All other officers without any major responsibilities. In case of needing a new officer of a rank listed above, we select from the Reserve Officer pool.

HW Manager: In charge of managing all things regarding the Haven World, including upgrades, buildings, and beautification.

Officer Alts: All the alt characters of any officer in the guild.

Lv. 3 Member: The highest normal member rank. Can withdraw resources from the bank. Potential Reserve Officers are selected from here. Promotion is via Guildmaster approval.

Lv. 2 Member: The next awesome rank possible. Can withdraw keys from the bank and edit the guild message. Promotion is via Guildmaster approval.

Lv. 1 Member: The basic rank that all newly inducted members are ranked to. No exemplary rights.

MIA Players: Players who haven't been seen in a long time are re-ranked here. After a period of time, they are booted. When they return, they are welcome to return.

Guild Purgatory: To be sorted. This is where new characters that are invited to the guild go, that need to be sorted to their appropriate rank.

p5zltAP.png

• We're some of the foremost strategists against the game's hardest bosses, conceiving original strategies used for bosses like Black Crow, Magmog, and Dragon Pig.
  • Every single stat that the guild can possibly provide, whether it be from guild bonuses or the Haven World, we've unlocked it all.

lamzm1Q.png

• Frequent prospecting and wisdom temporary bonuses being activated.
  • Our Haven World basically has everything as well. Even after building all the core buildings, we still have over 40,000,000 resource points lying around.

Ro2rAjS.png

• Ever wanted to craft an item, but couldn't obtain that daunting UB resource? Gather all the materials, join us for a run or two, and we'll hand you whatever's left that's missing so you can get it made as soon as possible.
  • A mostly drama-free environment with people you can joke around with about anything.
  • Occasional help from guild members in leveling, questing, and dungeoneering. Help with gathering materials for professions, or dropping gear and resources that you need.
  • Many fellow guild members with very high level professions. We cover pretty much every single profession in the game within our guild alone, so you never have to deal outside to get something crafted.
  • Dental.
  • Friends that you can actively speak to about whatever's on your mind, whether it be theorycrafting, Wakfu and its development in general, or anything unrelated to Wakfu in the world.

0uhAf1V.png

If you have a flawless grasp of the English language you're immediately a candidate to join Elysium. If you're from ImpsVillage, you'll automatically be accepted on trial pending you seem like a cool person. Recruitment is very liberal now. All you need to do is submit to an interview from any of our leaders or a Recruitment Officer.

JiovMZr.png

Policy on leeching: The guild isn't new player friendly at all. Most of us are level 160, and the guild's average level is 140+ (of a level 160 level cap). No one will go out of their way to leech you. If people are grinding, and have space for you, they will gladly take you. But if people are busy don't expect them to drop what they're doing so you can pass turns. One of the biggest parts of being a member of Elysium is showing that you can be self-sufficient. Prove to us that you're the kind of player that we're proud to have wearing our guild's name and logo.

lb4N5qr.png

Have any questions? Message me here on ImpsVillage, post a reply in the thread, or message me in-game (characters in signature).

scvaj3A.png

2 people like this

Good luck on this crazy new French server..

Will be missing all the potential Remington players :(... It's so quiet here :unsure:.

Good luck on this crazy new French server..

Will be missing all the potential Remington players :(... It's so quiet here :unsure:.

Why is it crazy?

Nice, detailed and motivating post ! Can't wait to reach the lvl 20 guild, and have a plenty of 105s to rush the UBs !

Why is it crazy?

Because it's French?

No real reason :P, I wasn't aiming for the literal meaning of the word.

Enjoy!

I like you, but you're crazy.

Now you're getting it :lol:!

It's a little more than two weeks, and today we were the first guild to down Excarnus. To boot, there were no deaths! A glorious day from the members of Elysium.

We are now Fight Lv. 15 and Craft Lv. 8 with a very strong headway ahead of the guild behind us. It's exciting to see the guild grow and foster. It is hard to find space and we're just around the 100 member cap, but for members of ImpsVillage we can try our hardest to get you in.

Best regards!

1 person likes this

Moved to the brand new Dathura War Room!

Touch the walls and you're totally banned the paint is wet.

Small updates.

The guild is now level 14 (18 Fight, 10 Craft). The closest guild behind us is level 11 (13 Fight, 10 Craft). Our roster is still 100 members strong. Today our guild downed Milkar the Moowolf, marking the second Ultimate Boss we've beaten on the new server after Excarnus. Our member Pimento dropped the legendary item The Bloodthirsty while another member in a second run dropped a Hurdy Girdle. We've also completed a plethora of other daunting tasks such as completing Vampyro Dungeon (many, many times now) along with the first two dungeons of Murmoor.

We're making our way to the top, one step at a time.

Good job nubs, keep it up. '-'a

GWyyDTf.jpg

Dropping like pros. This week: we attempt to take down Black Crow and Magmog. We've been preparing for these two fights the past couple weeks, and are confident that we will succeed.

Excarnus and Moowolf downed weekly - plenty of loot. Guild average up to the mid-70s, 100 members. We are now guild level 17 (level 20 fight, the first to accomplish this; level 14 craft, and slowly rising).

Now only accepting super-fluent English speakers. Would love IVers!

Nice going :P, on Remington only a select few groups do Black Crow (I'm not in that select few :() and nobody has downed Magmog yet... So far behind :(.

Edited by The-Sadist

09m4U9f.png

One of two victories we had today (two attempts, no deaths). No great drops the second run, but I'm happy that we won nonetheless. We're making leaps and bounds and we'll be taking on Magmog this Saturday. Happy to see that we've got this fight down already.

1 person likes this

48YOSz3.png

Magmog the Gobbalrog, perceived by many in Wakfu to be the hardest boss in the game right now, has been downed on Dathura today. Another server first.

Edited by Salazar
2 people like this

S.S.D.D.

yhrKWX2.png

For those who don't think that sword is very impressive, it carries three rune slots: square, triangle, and circle. This in turn will result in a gratuitous boost in your choice lock/dodge/initiative/health (circle), up to an additional +20% damage in an element of your choice (square), as well as +4 spell levels of the element of your choice (triangle) should you find the means to rune it, making it the most powerful weapon in the game right now. It's also one-handed, letting you use a dagger in your off-hand. A very nice drop for our fourth victory here.

Three teams a week for both Black Crow and Magmog now. Preparing for Frigost, Dragon Pig, and The Big Sandhill by expanding our armory and equipment. Lot of Black Crow pieces crafted and I even got around to finishing a Gobbalrog set. Only guild on our server as far as I know taking down these two bosses. May be that way for a while too.

Next goal is Shhhudoku.

Edited by Salazar
1 person likes this

Shhhudoku downed, Hushed Scepter (legendary) dropped.

IYN10G8.jpg

Another Rogmourne and a side-goody.

hDC9vVX.png

Post-patch Black Crow down.

M4R3v8D.png

I'm looking to start up again in Wakfu, and I'd enjoy to start off on a server with a active community of players I have gotten to know through imps / dofus. My only issue is that I have no idea how to gain access to Dathura as I live in the U.S. any help with this issue, and admittance to your guild would be amazing!

Edit: Found my way into the server. Much easier than I thought, I'll send a PM to someone and hopefully make it into the guild ^^

In Game Name: Heroz

Edited by -hero

Post-patch Magmog downed. Unfortunately, we do not have a timestamped screenshot like the Black Crow one, and we'd be happier not to show our composition this time due to the recent changes making the battle harder. The battle is a lot tougher than it used to be. Very happy with this new composition and victory however.

Still taking new members. A few new spaces opened up in the guild.

So much UNF!

Not much has changed. A few players have departed from the guild (and from the game unfortunately) leaving our member count at 98 at the time of this post. Average guild level 92, with a few new alts in the guild (that will rise very soon). We're a handful of people that are just fairly good at the game.

We still kill Magmog and Black Crow, and we've been farming Shhhudoku lately (almost one full complete set and a few spare extra pieces lying around). Tactics are being formed and un-announced information is being extracted and analyzed as we prepare for the coming of Chillberg Island.

*noogies a Mango and all Elysibutts*

1 person likes this

I'm originally from Nox and played open and closed beta but went back to Dofus and now that dofus is sucking more and more am heading back to wakfu---i'd love to join Elysium :) tho..i haven't even made my character yet :S

I'm originally from Nox and played open and closed beta but went back to Dofus and now that dofus is sucking more and more am heading back to wakfu---i'd love to join Elysium :) tho..i haven't even made my character yet :S

Hey! That sounds good. Just message me in-game (Cardinal or Kimbo) telling me you're Chamomille from ImpsVillage and I'll help you get set-up and ready to go in the guild.