• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brambs

Almanax Awesomeness

276 posts in this topic

Would u be so kind and possibly update wikia with the quest? I would like to craft the cloak as well,but have no idea, where to start it and what to do. Thank you in advance

Would u be so kind and possibly update wikia with the quest? I would like to craft the cloak as well,but have no idea, where to start it and what to do. Thank you in advance

If you mean thermal cloak, I remember I got it on sram at town hall at frigost village, and I was only able to accept it on him. Most likely there's a condition in order to accept the quest but haven't find out which one.

You need to talk to Lou Bricante. And I would assume you need to finish Dungeons and Dragrunts (also started with Lou Bricante) since that one sends you off to beat all Frigost dungeons.

A Mine of Information is new in 2.9 and pretty much only asks you to finish Sakai Mine, so it seems a logical sequel (should be prequel rather?) to the other one.

mounts_zps0beb5443.png

58 mounts giving birth

7 almond/emerald(1chameleon)

28 emerald/ginger(1 hardy, 3 load bearer, 4 chameleon, 1 precious)

110 plum/emerald(18 chameleon, 2 reproductive, 2 chameleon&hardy, 1 wise&wise, 1 love, 1 wise)

2 emerald(1 genetically predisposed)

EDIT:

mounts2_zpsfe8e5e26.png

27 mounts giving birth

12 emerald/ginger(1 load bearer, 1 reproductive, 1 chameleon, 1 tireless)

59 plum/emerald(9 chameleon, 4 precious, 2 reproductive, 1 chamelon&load bearer, 1 load bearer)

Edited by PieForFun

You need to talk to Lou Bricante. And I would assume you need to finish Dungeons and Dragrunts (also started with Lou Bricante) since that one sends you off to beat all Frigost dungeons.

A Mine of Information is new in 2.9 and pretty much only asks you to finish Sakai Mine, so it seems a logical sequel (should be prequel rather?) to the other one.

I can confirm.

The vit penalty on the cloak is kind of high, but 100% power looks pretty cool (mines only 7x% sad.gif)

mounts_zps0beb5443.png

58 mounts giving birth

7 almond/emerald(1chameleon)

28 emerald/ginger(1 hardy, 3 load bearer, 4 chameleon, 1 precious)

110 plum/emerald(18 chameleon, 2 reproductive, 2 chameleon&hardy, 1 wise&wise, 1 love, 1 wise)

2 emerald(1 genetically predisposed)

EDIT:

mounts2_zpsfe8e5e26.png

27 mounts giving birth

12 emerald/ginger(1 load bearer, 1 reproductive, 1 chameleon, 1 tireless)

59 plum/emerald(9 chameleon, 4 precious, 2 reproductive, 1 chamelon&load bearer, 1 load bearer)

OMG that's more than I thought xD

btw did you saw any 5 babies born? i only have reprod females, but looked liked it was still 4 max :-(

I had plenty of repo females giving birth but still haven't seen a message about 5 newborns .

I had plenty of repo females giving birth but still haven't seen a message about 5 newborns .

Just saw one. So its possible, we are just unlucky... :-/

Just saw one. So its possible, we are just unlucky... :-/

yup i have 10 reproductive females(ish) and got only one 5 baby birth(ouch)

i'd say it's about as likely as a 4 mount birth based on my experience

Anybody affected by the Chocrosis Curse will see their experience increase by 100%.

thats nice bonus for Valentine Day... maybe it could work in arena too this time? as its not "regular" double exp bonus, but its linked to character state, so its more like candy?

Anybody affected by the Chocrosis Curse will see their experience increase by 100%.

thats nice bonus for Valentine Day... maybe it could work in arena too this time? as its not "regular" double exp bonus, but its linked to character state, so its more like candy?

remind me what the choc curse does ? </3 i might have to get it on my masq and do a few souls (y)

Turns you into a girly gobball :D

With useless spells, so might wanna use this just for leeching.

No wait it just turns you pink!

I mixed it up with Hal Owin curse :P

Turns you into a girly gobball :D

With useless spells, so might wanna use this just for leeching.

No wait it just turns you pink!

I mixed it up with Hal Owin curse :P

Ahh, that seems stupid xD ill go get the curse after this dungeon run then! 2 souls should get my masq high enough to be tele'd to cb then :D

Edited by Proxy-Error

Ahh, that seems stupid xD ill go get the curse after this dungeon run then! 2 souls should get my masq high enough to be tele'd to cb then :D

You're aware this is the bonus for the 14th not today, right? :o

You're aware this is the bonus for the 14th not today, right? :o

I checked it after the dungeon run xD i only check the crap on there every few days, i dont even do almanax daily, just when i can be bothered moving from -1,0 ;D

Fast-stars-respawn on Nolifis Island rox! ;)

Did 48% from 15% on eca, still 2 hours to end the day, but meh...

I wish ladder worked tomorrow, want to see I DID reach 1 billion for the first time

So, it's already obvious that they used literally every Ankama employee's alias for a Meridia somewhere. But this gem in the dialogue of today's made me grunt (it was Kilistin of Violence, by the way):

SUn7kN6.png

Especially the choice of the attribute. Bloodthirstiness? :lol:

I'd like to know if this is at all related to real-life personality or if they just rolled a dice on these.

3 people like this

Especially the choice of the attribute. Bloodthirstiness? :lol:

I'd like to know if this is at all related to real-life personality or if they just rolled a dice on these.

I dunno, if I had to work for the company she does ...

mounts3_zps7c3f725a.png

22 mounts giving birth

all 56 are eme/ging (8chameleon, 3reproductive, 2 load bearer, 1 tireless)

100 pregnant emerald/gingers and 242 babies for me

Dang! I know this is a lil late but i was busy past few days, this is a pic from the Ash day bonus. Was bored while leveling my fisherman so i just decided to chop some wood and ended up just doing only Ash lol. :mellow:

Base Ash in bank was at around 3,600 woods. So im quite impressed.:lol:

almanaxbonus125ashwood.png

Gratz Tom on that huge haul! I someday plan to get as many, i missed my dragos birthing by one day.... so i get nothing!:mellow:

I'll plan ahead next time.

Cya in-game.:D

2 people like this

Dang! I know this is a lil late but i was busy past few days, this is a pic from the Ash day bonus. Was bored while leveling my fisherman so i just decided to chop some wood and ended up just doing only Ash lol. :mellow:

Base Ash in bank was at around 3,600 woods. So im quite impressed.:lol:

almanaxbonus125ashwood.png

Gratz Tom on that huge haul! I someday plan to get as many, i missed my dragos birthing by one day.... so i get nothing!:mellow:

I'll plan ahead next time.

Cya in-game.:D

So it was you cutting all my trees :x

just for info, i just tested todays bonus doubles exp in arena too

1 person likes this

Anyone know if the Dolmanax will be linked to the account or character? I am probably quitting my Ecaflip so it would suck to continue the quest on him, and have the reward stuck on a quitted character.

Edit: Permanently linked to an account, it can only be won once per character. It rewards a character's devotion. Found my answer in the devblog, I'll leave it up in case anyone else was wondering

Edited by Azn