lvl 1-8 incarnam crabs

lvl 8-15 incarnam chafers

lvl 15-25 snappers

lvl 25-35 mushd

lvl 35- 50/60 Pig Knights and/or Piglets

lvl 50/60-100 Royal gobball and Fungi Masters

share your list here smile.gif

i feeel wanan contribute abit.

indeed fungis master are offering vey big xp for fast fight, at least in Rosal.

10 red angry star waiting for you around those Bonta city ;)

treechnids can be good xp, nobody ever goes there so the stars are always 5+ and give decent and fast XP for anyone that hits int/agi :D

also kanigers are fine any level from when you get 4mp or a MP removal spell

As long as Vulkania Island is still around you can find juvenile sauroshell mobs with 10 stars in those caves. They're pretty good xp and easy to kill for low levels and you still get good xp even at higher levels because of the stars.

Edited by Punitivity

Kolo. :lol:

Moved to the Informatory :)

Honestly now with x2 x3 x4 exp you can get decent exp on anything but if your leveling from level 1 without multipliers yeah what the first post has is pretty much a decent leveling guide. However I'd look at some other choices that have -resists to your spells for example if your an agility character you can't kill piglets but if your any other build you will get decent xp there also.

Honestly now with x2 x3 x4 exp you can get decent exp on anything but if your leveling from level 1 without multipliers yeah what the first post has is pretty much a decent leveling guide. However I'd look at some other choices that have -resists to your spells for example if your an agility character you can't kill piglets but if your any other build you will get decent xp there also.

piglets are a great spot, but the exp multiplier is pointless to include, as it doesn't change wether certian places give more exp.

and also, i found that ther ewas some decent experience versus scaraleaves because they have nice stars, and on Solar, you can't do trees cuz bots roam the woods. :(

1-3. Incarnam Quests

3-5 Incarnam Gobballs

5-8 Incarnam Forest

8-12 Incarnam Chafers

12-20 Astrub Forest/Fields

20+ Dopples

20+Get leeched at kanis

20-30 Astrub Mines

30-50 Scaraleaves, Lousy Pigs, Mushds, Fungi Masters, Blops, Coral Beach etc.

50+ Kollo

50+ Get leeched at frig

50-120 Royal Gobball

90-110 Cania Plains Mobs (eg. Kanis, Blops, Plain Cracklers)

100+ Do good exp dungs in groups or solo

100-120 Sidemote Moor Mob's

120+ Frig

120-180 Cementry Of The Tortured (Be careful to choose mobs in size suited to you, they can be hard).

160+ Hardcore Vulk

160+ Hardcore Kwismas Island

180+ Hardcore Frig

190+ Ghosts

190+ Sakai

200+ ANYTHING! (Apart from kwismas minotoball, thats impossible)

"get leeched" should never be on a leveling guide.

1 person likes this

rats from 1-200 adv set till 199 then upgrade prespic till 200! Ambition Is Priceless.

I find high star frigost mobs to be nice ~160+ pingwins, pirates, atomic enemies, snowfoux, fungus mobs, brockhards, and even bearbarians.

If you fight the 1-2 mobs solo or with a friend they're good exp cause they usually have stars and you can pick fights with the easy ones or that your element is strong against. For instance I was testing my int sac vs 3 vespal bearbarianss and had no problem winning. Their fire weakness and exploitable AI was cake walk for some quick exp.

~90 or so, if kanigers are a pain, do plain cracklers and blops... I prefer them. Usually have good stars and they die soooo much faster than kanis and are way less annoying. But if you're agi kanis will be no problem anyway.

Although I personally must say, no matter how many chars you're leveling, I prefer dungeons. I like knowing exactly what I'm getting in to, 2x challenges, and all that jazz. Random maps suck ass half the time and it's so frustrating finding a good mob and they start like 30-40 tiles away and you're like a sacrier or something who basically can't do shiz for 2-3 turns trying to catch them.

Edited by VcentG

ummm, you guys do realize that bosh necro'd the thread from sept 2012????