• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4208 posts in this topic
26 minutes ago, captain-gale said:

you have to enter through the mousehole in Kerub's attic, it's not a barrel.

That wasn't it but got me in the right path. The mousehole in Kerub's attic is the entrance to Kickroach's Dungeon, which is not what I was looking for... but in the end I got the Miniature Adventure quest and now I can enter the Hideout at will.

Is there a reason people don't use the Boble/Hulhu idol combination for Kralove 300? Neither's forbidden and it seems like it would be free if you're doing blitz.

Boble and Hulhu are both group idols are require that the players and the enemies both have at least 4 members in their group. Kralove is a singular entity so neither idol would activate while fighting him.

1 person likes this

I knew I was forgetting something, thanks.

Working on EH and I was thinking: Is there a way to make the XP useful on a lv 200 char somehow? Does it go to mounts/guilds? Kinda sad to see all this xp being wasted.

It is quest exp so yeah it can go to guild or mounts

1 person likes this

Could also keep giving the XP to the Character for the upcoming Level 200+, whenever it comes.

1 person likes this

@Sunbathe I didn't know that, thanks!

@Gravestorm I read the link you posted and the dev about it, they mention a "December update". I assume this didn't go online yet and were they meaning December 2017? Didn't know they had already settled on what to do after 200, seems like a cool concept.

Yeah, end of 2017 they said

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It was supposed to come out last December, though they've received a lot of feedback and decided to postpone it to redo the rewards, now everything's in place and they're just gathering ideas for the Kolossoken sink before releasing the update.

Edited by Gravestorm
1 person likes this

What's the most efficient way to leech an alt to 200? Or some stuff people do? I remember 508 on big maps, 508 at the arena, EH, but there was something about Treasure Hunts (those monster mobs like Voldelor, Gein, etc) that I don't recall exactly when those things are the best option. Was it at 199? I have some frags lying around.

Im not sure how the new sac works, Damage is good but what combos should i be aiming for. Int/Cha sac btw.

Also i don't get hupper mages i like it but it seems complicated, im not even sure where to start build wise. But ill probably go some kind of int build but still.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Senmatsu said:

How can I dodge klime? What do I need to change in that set to  achieve that? http://dofp.la/XdpVM/

Do you have a panda? Cast stability.

If not you could change the Air Destroyer or Miracle Man (your vit is far too high) or both to Dodge trophies. Also a dodge shield.

I'm not sure on how much Dodge you need though for it to be successful

Edit: And your Seemyool. Also you don't need 6 range for Agi elio as the Agi spells are not range modifiable

Edited by Zeds-Dead

Why would you like to dodge klime? They did nerf on it and not ending on the glyph gives u pacifist state. You need alot of dodge to do it probably - to fully dodge klime. Isn't it better to place portal behind you and cast Odyssey? ( the spell that pulls to into the portal and enemie just one next to it? Probably you are doing it with Iop or any other nice damage dealer so klime will be in cc range with portal. Just wrath/fate it or something and it's dead :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the answers! I am trying to duo him with iop+elio but new starting places makes it impossible to take asteraw near dumple for damaging them both. I am still trying to come up with a strat in my situation where my iop has higher init than my elio and my elio can't dodge klime. I got to the part where I kill others and make klime invul but things go downhill after that :D

Edited by Senmatsu

I'm not sure how it is now after the update, but before Klime made a damage based on missing hp. It is best to erosion him and fate/duel spam. I think u are able to deal even 10k+ damage using Elio portals with wrath and fate boosted.

1 person likes this

I think I got bored after playing Iop for years. I wanna change class but I'm not sure what goes good with eliotrope other than Iop for PvM. 

3 hours ago, Senmatsu said:

I think I got bored after playing Iop for years. I wanna change class but I'm not sure what goes good with eliotrope other than Iop for PvM. 

Pretty much anything that can deal a high amount of damage, first class that comes to mind is eca. Although I can also see hupper working (air build). Cra also is fine especially after some buffs now.

26 minutes ago, TheFook said:

Pretty much anything that can deal a high amount of damage, first class that comes to mind is eca. Although I can also see hupper working (air build). Cra also is fine especially after some buffs now.

Is panda any good? 

Panda is good in comp with Rogue in any dungeon, but It's not the best class to do duo dungeons with Elio. I can recommend you Rogue/Elio combo. It works really nice in PvP, but It should also in PvM. Just place a bomb wall in the corner, in the same time make portal in the damage area of combs. When you are done with boosting bombs just push every single enemy into second portal and it will die.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Senmatsu said:

Eca+Ellio has really nice damage output too. In pvm, may be somewhat limited when you come to some of the harder dungeons.

Also, if you build ellio nicely, they can hit like a monster, so an enu can be viable (easier to positive/control). 

1 person likes this

How do I get access to Russian alphabet when creating a new character?

Does +Power carry across to Osa Summons/Rogue Bombs?

27 minutes ago, Tibalt said:

Does +Power carry across to Osa Summons/Rogue Bombs?

On dofusplanner % Power works with Rogue Bombs, also on many youtube videos people do Iop Power on Rogue to deal more damage. I'm not sure about Osa summons, but it should works the same way.