• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4185 posts in this topic

they just need to attack something to get the state I believe, so as the cawwot can be attacked, they can get the state

I don't think thats what he meant - the first tentacle has to be 'fed' (a summon or character, according to wiki), not just be able to attack something like the others.

What idols should I use for Peki Peki 300 and Skeunk 300??

Also, any tips on Peki Peki impertinence? 

Hi folks. I'm doing But Where Are the Dofus? Achievement on my team in order to search the dofus. So far I had no problem with any char but with my Panda. I can't seem to complete Pandala: Its Goddess with him. It requires 2 previous missions (Medical Visit and Pandala: An Island Like No Other).  Strangely the Pandawa's class basic mission seems to replace Medical Visit since is very similar, but named Mysteries of Pandala, but still no Medical Visit mission so I guess its impossible for pandawas to get that one. For An Island Like no Other, I talk to the  gueard but he  doesn't give me the mission (I already completed Pandavignon).  

Rarely enough I can still make Pandala Its Villages and Its Fresh Air, which require Its Goddess to be completed beforehand. I guess I'm good to go with my Pandawa for the Achievement without the first mission?

I'm not 100% sure exactly what you mean, but I suppose you should just try and if the game gives you the achievement it's fine and otherwise it's not?

Do people sell powerleveling services? I've always been terrible at it solo and hardly find any groups to leech in. I just want to get my 164 xelor to 199 after all these years and would love to know how much it might cost me.

Hey people! I returned to Dofus after some years and would love to give it a try again together with my buddy. I saw they created a new class, the Ouginak, which I'd love to try. But sadly I'm not the best with creating builds and always followed some good builds on the wiki, but for Ouginak I couldn't realy find something good. So do you people maybe know a good guid for this class? Maybe a str/agi (as I read this is one of the best)?

Would be really glad if someone could help me :)

Anyone knows where Sepiolite and Mahaquany wood are found? can't seem to find them, I've searched all of Realm of Trituns, Submerged City, and Rygurgal Plateau. 

1 hour ago, SamTheKing said:

Anyone knows where Sepiolite and Mahaquany wood are found? can't seem to find them, I've searched all of Realm of Trituns, Submerged City, and Rygurgal Plateau. 

Hold the Y key down, it'll show you clickable/harvestable stuff. Sometimes they've already been harvested (have pretty slow respawns) so this way you'll be able to see either way. 

1 person likes this

Thank you very much to the both of you

1 person likes this

Hey chaps, I've started playing again with the server merge and the new content is pretty overwhelming.

Where do people power-grind levels these days? I assume Nolifis Ghosts have been surpassed now?

I have a 200 enu/feca and a 199 Iop/Eni. I also regularly play with a 200 Sram and 190 Panda. 

People mostly grind at Snowfouxes + Fungus + Petrified Forest + Scarlet Tannery with idols, a mechanic added to the game that artificially increases the difficulty in fights for an artificial increase in loot and exp. They can be crafted by artificers (shield smiths) and it's now very easy to grind to 200. 

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Scour said:

People mostly grind at Snowfouxes + Fungus + Petrified Forest + Scarlet Tannery with idols, a mechanic added to the game that artificially increases the difficulty in fights for an artificial increase in loot and exp. They can be crafted by artificers (shield smiths) and it's now very easy to grind to 200. 

Thanks a lot for this, pal. I'll look into trophies and probably die 43543 times, but eventually get the hang of it. Cheers!

Can someone explain this to me? 

Sword Of Fate dmg with no erosion shows that the Critical Hit will hit higher than the normal hit. 

Sword Of Fate dmg with erosio shows that the Critical Hit will hit less than the normal hit.

I don't have any - crit dmg gear. I'm just trying to figure out why the eroded HP doesn't come into account when SoF crits but comes into account when I don't crit? I am really confused

It comes into account in both cases but most likely Ankama just fucked up the display. My damage preview for Frostbite doubles whenever I use it on a Telefragged monster but it still remains the same once I actually hit. xD

I don't know man, I was just playing and I Critted and the damage was pretty much what the preview said it would be. 

I noticed the damage preview bug as well but at least for me even if it shows a low number on crit and I do crit, I hit over what the max preview damage is.

Posted (edited)

Can someone kindly explain what happened here? i was fighting scampihorse and this was on turn 11. He jumped to my chars and casted the spell that summons the blue glyphs and then all of my characters died. 

What is the exact mechanic that happened here? I don't want to die again lmfao 

Scampihorse.png

Edited by SamTheKing

That's what Scampihirse does. You need to be done before it starts its 11th turn.

2 people like this

What happened to the team search interface?

54 minutes ago, Braz said:

What happened to the team search interface?

It was removed, no one ever used it.

2 people like this

Does anyone know if Kerubaby pets really go to 2000 pods? Wiki and dofus website say they do, but I've upgraded their abilities and they seem to be stuck on 1100 pods, which is in line with pretty much every other pet improvement ratio. 

How do I enter Vilinsekt's Hideout? I have the required weapon equipped but the barrel is not clickable.

you have to enter through the mousehole in Kerub's attic, it's not a barrel.