• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4135 posts in this topic

Hi impsvillagers. What does this mean      "After checking his records, the paddock keeper tells you that he has released "?", a mount that you had left with him. He had received no news from you or the new owner within the set time limit." ?   

For some context: This is my second month of playing after 3+ years without playing. Back then I owned a guild (which I think only consisted of my alts accounts) and had a paddock with 10+ dragoturkeys, but with that amount of time without playing the guild disappeared (I think) with the paddock asell I believe. I can't remember the position of the paddock.  

I've been capturing and selling wild dragoturkeys and have some wild and non-wild on public paddocks but I'm sure all certificates are still valid. I got about 5-6 of those mesages in the last couple of days. Thanks!!!

It may be that people buying your mounts have let the certificates expire without placing them in a paddock, that way they're still technically in your name and you'd receive the release message. There was a time where mounts traded to the Guard for scrolls would also give you that message in error a month later, but I think that was fixed.  

If all your mounts are accounted for and you've not traded any for scrolls, assume the first option. Quote "no news from you or the new owner."

1 person likes this

How do I build a 4 man team? What are the bases I'm supposed to cover to clear enough PvM to see end game one day?

I can ask for team ideas all day but without understanding what the game requires I won't be able to utilitize the "what team should I use thread"

Example of what I'm looking for is something like "well up to frig 2 you need these things: tank + ap or mp rape + 1 or 2 damage dealers"

my two favorite classes are Feca/Sram. With feca being full support using a healing weapon. But I'm not sure if that will be enough healing?

panda/eni/iop/enu are easiest and most used and proven to be solid combo, everything else is based around these

so ofc u can use any classes u want and just fill up the remaining spots if those above-mentioned classes

34 minutes ago, Quadro said:

panda/eni/iop/enu

U miss-spelled 'OSA'.

2 people like this

So I should just run Osa/Osa/Osa/Osa?

4 people like this

I've got tons of the old preserved meat in my bank from before they screwed with all the recipes, and none of it seems to be used anymore.  Is there SOMETHING I can do with all this stuff?  I used to make a lot of the pork loin*** and have thousands of them still :(

If I wanted to dump a whole bunch of money into a kolo alt to farm wins. Would Xelor or Sram be a better money sink?

3 hours ago, Chris Eggroll said:

I've got tons of the old preserved meat in my bank from before they screwed with all the recipes, and none of it seems to be used anymore.  Is there SOMETHING I can do with all this stuff?  I used to make a lot of the pork loin*** and have thousands of them still :(

double-click to regain compensated mats

1 person likes this

Wow, I never thought to try that :x  Thx ha