• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4135 posts in this topic
15 hours ago, sebas8181 said:

So, are you 100% sure I can get 5 dolmanax on one single account ...

Yes, I have a few accounts with > 1 dolmanaxes on them.

28 minutes ago, Masive said:

If you die in a dimension dungeon, do you get a save point back in? Or do you need to burn another key? 

You get a save point, just make sure you have enough energy, then you don't need to redo the portal hunt (or go to its position)

2 people like this

.nvm

Edited by Periodic Table

How do you obtain alyverol livitinems? I was under the impression that you'd get the cape/hat from a 6/12month subscription, respectively. However, when I select the 6 or 12 month subscription option on the website, alyverol livitinems aren't included in the items you will receive with that package. 

@SamTheKing

Subscription rewards changes now every 3 months:

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/600651-new-subscription-packs-kwismas

To buy livin items you have to check

https://secure.dofus.com/en/shop/377-living-object

until they are here again

1 person likes this

When is Kwismas Island closing?

9th Jan

awesome, time left to do 300 stuff then

1 person likes this

Can you capture a single Seemyool with multiple characters or does it prioritize one character to get the Seemyool?

Probably the latter, but I'll ask just in case.

It gets captured by the char which has a capturing net equipped and uses mount taming

I know that simple stuff... I'm editing the Seemyool wiki page right now and want to add the info. I was curious because it might be important to add seeing how rarely Wild Seemyools spawn.

I was asking what happens if you're stated conditions have been fulfilled by all characters in the fight, but while I was waiting for an answer I found it myself. 

JeuxOnline:

Le taux de capture d'une monture est de 100%, mais une monture dans un groupe ne peut être capturée que par un joueur à la fois.

Which means (according to google translate at least):

The catch rate of a mount is 100%, but a mount in a group can only be captured by one player at a time. 

That was the answer I was looking for.

Edited by Masive

Hey, does the fragmentation spell at fraktal fails blitz achievement? Gonna try it today with sram/panda/eni/iop and could use some hints.

It doesn't fail the Blitzkrieg challenge, so I assume it doesn't fail the achievement either.

1 person likes this

no it doesn't fail blitz achieve, it also doesn't fail focus (if curious)

moreover such shits like explosive dissapearance and long-liaison doesn't too

in fact if an enemy damages another enemy, blitz/focus challenges doesn't fail

also as a bonus, if u wear reflect equips like leecher prespig and mobs hit u and dmg themselves, u also don't fail shit, it counts as if u never touched the mob (but only valid with natural stat equipments so no xel counter abuse)

tho outside of dungs in normal battles if a mob is killed not by the player, it might mess up with challs where u meed to kill mobs with a lvl order

everything i wrote above is from my own experience so trust and abuse np

1 person likes this

are you for real? tfw tried blitz like 10 times cause of reflect

WOW i skipped colousses cat blitzkrieg cuz i had longe range laison XDDDDD

Thanks for the help :) Another question, for kimbo first achievement, killing the monsters with the snailmet glyph fails the achievement? I think I tried the chall a few times before and don't remember if it failed or not.

Killing monsters with Snailmet glyphs doesn't fail as long as you kill Kimbo normally. If you kill Kimbo with Snailmet glyphs, then you haven't actually killed Kimbo, and it doesn't validate.

Also re:Blitzkrieg, I got frustrated with Grohlum Blitz and managed to complete it by stealing his MP (8000 fixed res) and eroding his HP down until I could kill him easily.

2 people like this

If I complete all of the Brakmarian alignment quests, then unlearn and complete the Bonta quests will they count as separate quests? Would like to do this for the Quester achievement, but wanted to make sure they will both count first.

11 minutes ago, Sunbathe said:

If I complete all of the Brakmarian alignment quests, then unlearn and complete the Bonta quests will they count as separate quests? Would like to do this for the Quester achievement, but wanted to make sure they will both count first.

ya it works like that

2 people like this

yes it's true i've tested it on beta

but just wanted to say rn i have at least 1300+ quests for achieves w/o doing a single quest from the opposite alignment meaning it's possible to get dem ornament w/o redoing other wings 1-90 quests and orders

so unless u're tryhard nerd with several other ppl of same alignment ready to help u, try doing other op quests :')

-----

oh speaking of orders, if u change order of the same alignment and do 4 (of currently existing) order quests it will also count +1, since each order quests have different names thus making them "different" quests

so as for now u can have 12 quests from 3 orders (till they add moar quests hue (hi iron scrubs))

same logic applies to almanax, different meridia = different quest name = different quest = +1 to achieves (for 1st time done)

also each different bounty gives +1 quests as well

aslo each repeatable profession quest (e.g. frig prof quests) gives +1 quests for 1st time done so having all profs helps a bit

also remember the ugly xelor npc at frig tavern giving u fight club fights every week? soooooo with each 10 wins (aka 10 weeks) he gives u a new post quest, and whad'ya think, those also give u +1 quests, so it's worth to nerd out the fight club for 2+ years, not just for n0b useless titles :')

1 person likes this

fisty intruder best title

1 person likes this

i'll fist u

do it 

7q4UHyb.png

thx for the tips xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxx