• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4222 posts in this topic

That's called luck

Was afraid that might be it :( Cheers

Currently in the market for some Dofus Eggs hoping it will improve my character. Can someone reply with the average prices I should be paying for the most popular dofus'? Cawwot Dofus, Emerald Dofus, Ochre Dofus, +1mp Dofus

1mk, 5mk, 30mk, 250mk

Once I've done all the stat reset quests and requirements, how often can I reset my stats with otomai?

Whenever you want as long as you have all 5 relics

Probably not much of a reasonable question but I've been trying to drop one last Stalak Brain (5% drop rate) for the quest Hot 'n' Cold and all my characters got the 2 that are required except my eni which is stuck on 1. I've been spamming mobs (big or small) like crazy, with 250ish prospecting equips and nothing. I'm dropping rare (1% or lower) drop rate mats like Stalak Ethmoids constantly but I cannot drop this one last fucking brain. Yes, I double-checked that I didn't get them already. Is this a problem/glitch or not? Anyone ever encountered this before?

EDIT: Finally dropped one after a ton of swearing.

Edited by The_Golden_One

Kinda curious, would anyone have a reason that my aura automatically is the vampyre one? I don't wear any vampyre pieces nor do I own any anymore, but it's been like that for years. I'm not complaining as I like it, but I was wondering if it is a glitch or whatnot.

There was a glitch that meant you could get it permanently - I have it on an old char, although it wasn't default but meant I could use it without equipping the item. I have no idea exactly how the glitch worked unfortunately just that it must have existed to cause it

Huh, well thank you for the info. I must've done something really weird to have it be default. At first I thought it was just showing up on my character only, but my friend noticed it too.

So..... whats the best place to mine gold these days?

Needed some ore's and to my suprise they ruined every Mine existing..............

ggwp Ankama

48 minutes ago, Professor said:

So..... whats the best place to mine gold these days?

Needed some ore's and to my suprise they ruined every Mine existing..............

ggwp Ankama

That is pretty much correct, don't know why the changes were necesssary but it happens I guess. How about trying amakna goblin camp at [-4, 2]. There should be about 5-6 gold veins in there which is pretty decent compared to most of the current mines. Let me know if you find any other ones that are worth attending to. 

Where do I turn in the Srambad bounty Panthyrozy? I looked all over the place in Srambad. I figured I turned her in near the posters are, but I don't see anything.

dimensional tower

Thanks beast =)

Another question, is it possible to mage a weapon back to hitting neutral damage once you have maged it to another element?

I want to save my Achievement XP/Kamas pop-up thingy for when I'm leveling mounts to level 5+ for breeding. if I log off with those on the screen and come back later do they remain there and does it automatically use them?

it gets saved, remains.

Some people save them for incarnations or double xp weekends.

Do candy effects work in kolo fights?

On 7/15/2016 at 6:01 AM, Otto-Lpzig said:

Do candy effects work in kolo fights?

unfortunately not anymore  

ok i plan on farming the new area's....and i want to access the zone with skt'zo, but i've no idea where the entrance is or what's necessary to enter the zone, any tips?

Edit: I plan on entering the zone with 8 characters, i've heard a rumour of being able to only use two items on all 8 to enter the zone, anyone able to explain this to me? If im not completely wrong..

Edited by Tezar

Skt-zo is in Ryurgal Pit and you need a Fear-Catcher to enter. And yes 2 will suffice; what you do is enter the area on 2 chars, give both items to 1 char that goes up and gives 1 to another and go in with both again, then repeat this until all chars are in.

2 people like this

41 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Skt-zo is in Ryurgal Pit and you need a Fear-Catcher to enter. And yes 2 will suffice; what you do is enter the area on 2 chars, give both items to 1 char that goes up and gives 1 to another and go in with both again, then repeat this until all chars are in.

You're an absolute hero, thanks for the info!

be aware though that if you fight something on the middel, bottom right or bottom left map you will be teleported out of the area after the fight if you don't have the fear catcher.

On 14.7.2016 at 2:15 AM, Dovahkiin said:

I want to save my Achievement XP/Kamas pop-up thingy for when I'm leveling mounts to level 5+ for breeding. if I log off with those on the screen and come back later do they remain there and does it automatically use them?

Bit of a late reply, but yes, you can indefinitely save them (until you get annoyed by the achiev box being there constantly).

This might sound a bit overly nerdy but back when I did that, I kept track a little of what %donation worked to get them as close as possible to exact level 5 (so no XP were wasted that could go to char/guild otherwise).

Here are some common XP values that you find on achievs and the donation to mount that works (lvl 200 char with 1 mount):

1,950,000+ - 1%
1,891,402 - 2%
1,541,160 - 6%
1,505,385 - 7%
1,250,000 - 12%
1,236,757 - 13%
1,133,280 - 16?
975,000 - 22%
827,295 - >27% (29?)
752,692 - 35%
581,040 - 49%
566,640 - 51%