• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4221 posts in this topic

Also it's in category with medium ones iirc.

Is it possible to apply a mimisymbic to a petmount?

(Turn a Kwyness' appearance into a Slayhound's via mimisymbic?)

Is it possible to apply a mimisymbic to a petmount?

(Turn a Kwyness' appearance into a Slayhound's via mimisymbic?)

Nop only gear

1 person likes this

Pet mimi would be awesome, would make a lot of those crappy stat pets that no one uses more desirable.

hello. how long does the merchant mode will stay on same map?

let say the owner getting f2p as the time goes.

You stay merchand till your p2p ends, except for -1.0 map (afaik) you lose merch pos if nothing has sold or you haven't rellgged it within 24h.

48 h if you didn't sell anything and forever if you sell something at least every 48h

it's said somewhere here in french: http://forum.dofus.com/fr/2-carnet-bord/257517-modifications-apportees-mise-jour-serveurs-05-05-09#entry1873978

Edited by LorD-GarfielD

Where can a level 103 str panda and 9x agi sram level up at? Haven't played this game in a while and not sure what's changed. I also have a shadow sidekick and am probably going to get a lumino for the sram.

Edited by Serious

A how-to-beat-ougaa theory?

Hit him, then hit him again. If two hits don't work, try three. Thank me later.

1 person likes this

Hit him, then hit him again. If two hits don't work, try three. Thank me later.

Tried, failed. Four hits didnt work either.

Anyhow, with all the spells and side effects, blitz it or close it in with own summons and kill slowly but rather safely?

I blitz it turn 2 or 3. Just have an unbewitcher go right after it. If you can't kill it so fast, just lock it behind his summons. ( He only hits diagonal in an aoe of 3? if I remember correct.

I find Blitz more reliable and less hassle, but that depends on your team. Have a Panda or Enu go after Ougaa, so 1st or 2nd in your init order depending on average team init (I don't know how much exactly it is but with 24xx average you go first). Have them Ghostly/Stain Hallucination and Determination off when Ougaa casts it. Panda is generally preferred here because Stain also decreases Ougaa's damage and Panda can vuln right away.

Wasta, Double, Para Glyph or whatever you have in your team for the rest of the mob, then ignore them. Stay out of LoS of their ranged poisons too, throw Ougaa summons down to the mob as well. Try not to have your chars stand next to each other because of Ougaa AoE.

Tried, failed. Four hits didnt work either.

Anyhow, with all the spells and side effects, blitz it or close it in with own summons and kill slowly but rather safely?

You messed up somewhere along the line there

So I decided to start leveling a mount on an alt on my main account, since he gets much more xp thanks to the bonus for being such low level, but for some reason the mount isn't getting nearly as much xp as with my main. Anyone know why? The mount should be getting nearly twice the xp, but instead it's barely getting half.

So I decided to start leveling a mount on an alt on my main account, since he gets much more xp thanks to the bonus for being such low level, but for some reason the mount isn't getting nearly as much xp as with my main. Anyone know why? The mount should be getting nearly twice the xp, but instead it's barely getting half.

Mounts, just like guilds earn more XP the closer the character is to the mount/guild, so a lower level char is actually ideal for levelling a mount.

Strange then that it's earning less xp on my 150 osa than on my 200 cra, even though my osa has a 3x xp bonus. Does the mount taming spell make a difference, despite not being used?

Strange then that it's earning less xp on my 150 osa than on my 200 cra, even though my osa has a 3x xp bonus. Does the mount taming spell make a difference, despite not being used?

x3 xp does not apply to mount or guild xp

1 person likes this

Is there a quest with mopy king underpants as reward?

Is there a quest with mopy king underpants as reward?

No quest that I know of, but the Peat Bog Monsters achieve will give you a mopy king underpants if that helps you out at all.

No quest that I know of, but the Peat Bog Monsters achieve will give you a mopy king underpants if that helps you out at all.

I knew that, but in a desperate hunt for them (7 souls, not a single drop) some guildie said there was also a quest. I couldn't think of one, but maybe you guys know.

Achievement drops from most monsters are already collected :(

PS: after that, the next three souls dropped 4 underpants so Im happy now.

Edited by koentjuh1

So are the pandalas only accesable by alliences now instead of bonta/brak allignment?

Correct, although I believe that they can also be entered while a KOTH is going on and you don't have to have AvA mode going on

Edited by Extreal

so during a KOTH a guildless alt can enter?

So are the pandalas only accesable by alliences now instead of bonta/brak allignment?

There is no need to enter the pandala villages. All ressources are outside the villages too.