• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

4221 posts in this topic

Definitely very important, you really need a backup plan eventho you are the "untouchable" feca.

what is the feed time for piwis? and how do you do that trick to feeing them thing? I've never really level fed a pet before :I

what is the feed time for piwis? and how do you do that trick to feeing them thing? I've never really level fed a pet before :I

Feed them every 5 hours, and they enjoy eating all seeds( poppy seed, sesame seed, etc)

Edited by Veldin

And feed them again when they gain a stat, counts as its next feeding. At least it used to...

Is there any site that has dungeon information updated with the modular dungeons? A lot of the ones on wiki are still showing like 12 rooms and such.

Do you need to do the daily quest to be able to enjoy the almanax bonus?

No, you have the bonus either you do the quest or not.

1 person likes this

Thanks buddy <3

Haven't played in forever. Made a str panda and masq and was wondering where I can level them at the fastest. Also what's the best ways to make kamas without professions. Masq is 37 and panda is 28 by the way.

Haven't played in forever. Made a str panda and masq and was wondering where I can level them at the fastest. Also what's the best ways to make kamas without professions. Masq is 37 and panda is 28 by the way.

Check this out:

dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Leveling_guide

And about Kamas... I always prefered professions, but there are also ways to make money without using any of them. For example - hunting resources and selling them in batches of 100. Anyways, if you want something less boring than farming and fishing, then I'd recommend Hunter. You fight mobs and you get the materials you need to level it as drops from certain monsters. Furthermore, the Royal Gobball Dungeon is a gold-mine for hunters under approximately level 60. You get materials in each room. And the rooms are easy to finish.

I decided to stop being lazy and just go miner/lumberjack. But need to know what smith I should get when those are level 100 a year from now.

It's up to you. I would choose either hammer or dagger smith, because I use these weapons myself. Most smiths are profitable.

Shovel for mp runes

Shovel for mp runes

Mhmm. Which shovel? ;D

Might be worth taking the profession?

Cruel trovel :)

Cruel trovel :)

Merci, monsieur ;)

Hello guys.

I'm curious now - where does all the Kama come from when a new server is created? This question has been plaguing me for like three hours xD

Cheers, Ariia

Monster kama drops, quests, bounty monsters, NPC sales... and the newest addition would be the achievements. All of them add up quite nicely.

Edited by Ala

Monster kama drops, quests, bounty monsters, NPC sales... and the newest addition would be the achievements. All of them add up quite nicely.

I was thinking of those. But then imagining 300 kama drops from mobs and an amount of 40 million made me re-think that :D

Anyways, thanks for the info.

Ariia

Edited by Ariia

Oh but some monsters drop 1-2kk, and imagine a full team of 8 and then how many fights go on at a time. ;)

Bounty rewards are quite big in comparison, they go up to several 100kk per monster. Many quests are 10-100kk. It doesn't sound so big on its own, but after only a few months there are a lot of kamas in circulation.

It doesn't alert me when it is my turn on the taskbar since this update. I can't find the option, where is it? Or is it glitched for some people?

1 person likes this

do Achievements ever refresh? or is it only possible to do everthing once?

Need some guidance on lvling Tailor, would prefer to use any recipe that don't cost too much, am currently at lvl 50, would use the said recipe till 60 before i move on to kitsous,

rgds,

sjb

5 slots aren't all that mass-craftable. I made Improved Wooden Wings and Improved Helmets until 60 on my last tailor. Both are 4 slots and use regular Helmet and Wings in the craft (which give a tiny bit of XP too when you make them).

so my best bet are to mass craft improved helmets till 60 uh ?