• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ala

Goultarminator 2012 Planning

830 posts in this topic

as evilmind said, it's problematic we never know who plays what character sometimes....

I know for a fact I fought alongside some of elkarim/simbad chars on random pick-up mode and they played very well, without any attitude, and good improvisation skills

Which surprised me a lot because the elkarim I used to face in perc fights years ago sucked at group pvp and had a huge mouth. I'd be more than happy to have the guy I fought with in kolo defend Rushu this year, but who is he? xD lol

edit:

Duno if kevingbigboss will compete this year but he also played in pick-up mode in kolossium and did very well in every fight I saw him in.

How much as I like Inuit as a person, she tends to make lot of small mistakes that would cost a lot in Goult. The only other sadi I met in kolo is Don-quichotte, very good player indeed but needs to lose the attitude (again here, not sure every player behind the char has that attitude...)

I can sponsor Seuss if he get voted in so don't rule him out for lack of epic gear yet xD

Edited by Xu-Xu Furry Boobies

Goult isn't 1 enemy. Goult is many enemies. Sacrier's aren't too useful if they sacrifice someone then, because they have no resist, get killed by 2 buffed characters.

Yes, Golt isn't 1x1, but test server isn't 1x1 as well, on test server you may see more people trying different things, more people pvping since they will not worry too much about losing honor points, some nice perc fights since perceptor's there are not placed mostly to collect drops like on regular servers.

Yes fuji set may be the best option, but not the only one.

has anyone heard from eib? don't know if he would be interested, but he had a very nice rogue that should have went last year

ucef is a good pvper but id like to see nawfal or bbn and lubo or bricol

Never really have been good in PvPing but I don't think there's any harm for me trying to qualify (failed kind of terribly last year :P).

Might give it a shot on my Xelor -- Jason, and probably on my friend's Sram -- Throne. :)

Edit: Don't think I would get much support since I don't appear much on PvP maps and Kollossium, but yeah, no harm for me to try out! :lol:

Edited by Kidding

kidding u were bad ass

Everyone should just set up practice sessions that require the use of midlevel equipment and the class restrictions. Teams that consistently win obviously will have better players. Qualifiers always have awesome gear yet we still lose. It's obviously not the gear that's a problem, right?

Exomaged madness has only taken us so far. We're obviously missing something that the other servers got. Maybe we should stop jabbing e-penors and figure out what that is so we can finally win one for the White man.

I mean International servers.

Edited by TwF

rael says he will play with the masq if he can get a max damage mp maged guten tak ring his masq is extremely good fully spell scrolled 12/5 4k vit ive seen it hit for a bit over 3k a turn shields are awesome but if he cant get the ring he will just enter with the sacrier

Not to be mean or anything, but I simply don't believe cb set sacs can cut it for this year's Goult. -60 lock pretty much makes Evasion useless as everyone and their mum can dodge you. Not to mention if you need to lock the eni or something to prevent wor or anything similar.

Also, not to name shame anyone, but when you see a certain sac entering a perc defence with 0% neutral resistance vs other sac and some other neutral damagedealers, and when you score a 1.9k punish on him not even on exact 50% of your hp, you know shit has hit the fan. Alarming, ain't it?

1 person likes this

Hello guys im gunza the rogue if you dont know and i will be taking part this year if i can get the chance. i just need to know when everythin is happening to make sure theres nothing messing my chances of going up. pm me in game if u have any info or questions or here :P.

Id toss my sram in But im planning to move to Zato bc i find it easier to lvl their :)

i wanna try goultarminator out but couldnt figure out how to kill him last year

Everyone should just set up practice sessions that require the use of midlevel equipment and the class restrictions. Teams that consistently win obviously will have better players. Qualifiers always have awesome gear yet we still lose. It's obviously not the gear that's a problem, right?

Exomaged madness has only taken us so far. We're obviously missing something that the other servers got. Maybe we should stop jabbing e-penors and figure out what that is so we can finally win one for the White man.

I mean International servers.

So try , +1 there Twf.

The bad thing about Rushu is the participants never train with each other when goultar comes out i think it's the first for all the participants fighting next to each other they have no idea what his goultar mate is going to do which is bad for us. My point is we maybe try to do some training with each others after teams are selected or even before why not , taking in consideration ofc about goultar's team restriction etc (no osa and eni in same group etc) and limit our selfs to use shields for Rank 7 or below that could be very good for us to play better as a team.

There is one more thing i wanna say , in each group in goultar there is 4 people playing and 4 substitutes , the substitutes arent considered as weak people or something like that thats so wrong , substitute are exactly the same as the Main players the thing why they are in the 2nd spot is that they didn't receive enough votes , i think it will be good if participants of each class can let the substitute play some times cause maybe they can be very good hitters which can make the fight finish very fast and we get extra points.

I'll give it a go again :P prob on masq as we seem to be a bit weak there although I have most chars so I can try on pretty much any class we're short on

last year we were limited to rank 6 shields and lower hero, and yea practice will be key, last year only a few teams practiced before the tournament i.e. crit fail and blank and even after teams were selected very few people logged on to practice before they were supposed to fight.

For the record

My xelor (Mrtime) will NOT be participating.

My sram (Prison-shank) has lost his gear by getting scammed somehow mistically and i dont feel like regearing him atm so unless ankama is kind enough to get it back for me i doubt ill be paritcipating.

Ah, sorry to hear Comp. I've only ever seen your Xelor pvping and would have loved to see you participating on him again.

(And I removed my Masq from the list then. :lol: I am not too keen on joining anyway cause I'll be moving in August. Good to see there'll probably be no need.)

Edited by Ala

edit : very quick change of heart ... im regearing my sram :)

that was super quick xD glad to see you'll be participating though :)

Not to be mean or anything, but I simply don't believe cb set sacs can cut it for this year's Goult. -60 lock pretty much makes Evasion useless as everyone and their mum can dodge you. Not to mention if you need to lock the eni or something to prevent wor or anything similar.

Also, not to name shame anyone, but when you see a certain sac entering a perc defence with 0% neutral resistance vs other sac and some other neutral damagedealers, and when you score a 1.9k punish on him not even on exact 50% of your hp, you know shit has hit the fan. Alarming, ain't it?

To be fair Lori, Esam did say he has an agility set that is 17-28(27?)% resists with 80linear resists without shield. I agree, no sac should be considered if they have less than 15% resists to an element before shield.

no... rushu frenchies are no where near meeting other frenchies standards. maroccans are not considering to be proper frenchies lol.

EDIT: Implying that most of rushu's 'frenchies' aren't frenchies, but maroccans that can only speak french. No racism in that, i think.

I'm thinking English fluency will be a big part of who I vote for. Communication will be key.

Good starting point!

edit : very quick change of heart ... im regearing my sram :)

Great news! I've never seen Prison-shank PvP but I hear he rocks.

Hopefully ill be able to mage equally nice gear again

Update on progress: only missing exo mages to be ready again :)

Edited by Compleo

Hopefully ill be able to mage equally nice gear again

Update on progress: only missing exo mages to be ready again :)

Sweet, let me know if you need any help bro.

Update :

I was messaged by Ucef who said he will try with either Enu (Uceff) Or Osa (Ucef). So maybe on both until he decides.

Litoris has also confirmed he will try on Sram for sure.

Rumzec will also try this year. He is a good sac and should be considered.

Youssefighter for president +1 ;)

Best of luck to all of you rushu pvp players :)

Edited by White-shroom