Jebin Zedalu

Jebin Zedalu

Minotoror

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts

• Dofus Server:Rushu
  • Dofus IGNs:Toolbox

This bar increases whenever a mount interacts with an item in a paddock. In order to lower this bar the mount must be out of the paddock, either equipped or left in the shed. It will lose 10 points per hour, so when the bar is full it will take 24 hours to return to 0. Tiredness can also be depleted now by leaving it in the paddock. It will automatically lose tiredness as normal and will go back up once it has used the breeding items again.

Your mount gains higher stats per item use depending on how tired it is.

From the Dofus Wiki.

Does this mean that it is just as effective (or perhaps even moreso) to leave your Dragoturkeys in the paddock even at max Tiredness? From my understanding, even while in the paddock, it will lose 10 Tiredness per hour, and then gain it back by interacting with objects.

Considering that there is higher stat gain at higher levels of Tiredness, and the amount of Tiredness removed per hour doesn't change whether it's in or out of the paddock, does this mean that the most efficient way to raise Dragoturkeys is to just keep them there until the stat is where you need it to be?

Edited by Jebin Zedalu, 26 April 2012 - 01:37 PM.

Ala

Ala

"Challenges are not suggestions"

• Members
  • 4405 posts

• Dofus Class:Cra
  • Alignment:Brakmarian
  • Dofus IGNs:Deimos, Ala, Belacqua
Yes, that's it.
The Wiki paragraph needs some rewording, I think, but you understood that correctly.
200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 rockue200 ipoplots of abandoned 200s
W7dvUKy.pnguqP4vq5.png

Jebin Zedalu

Jebin Zedalu

Minotoror

• Members
  • 1025 posts

• Dofus IGNs:Toolbox
In that case, I've been wasting a lot of time by taking the Dragoturkeys out to recover from their Tiredness. XD Oh well, got it now. Thanks for the answer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users