• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Swatch-Guard

FML - Dofus Version

330 posts in this topic

topi is pro! :D

FUCK THIS SHIT ;(

oqya.png

Poor Topi, here is a FML dofus version for you. I finally got good enough to achieve multiple ap/mp mages ( mostly done by myself ), get 4 turqs, 3 ochres. A pvp masq that could only be beaten by YOU Topi ( or at least when you played the cra ). Just to get bored of the game; part due to a new game, and part due to the constant changes/nerfs making everything I worked for on my characters pointless unless I completely changed them ( by that I mean mainly my 3rd pvp char I was working on, the endless hours of perf resis/stat/overmaging gear, not the mention the time it took to level 4 magus's to level 100, including the initial profession to 65 ).

And after all that, just to give away all my gear in random give aways, and dropping at random zaaps, and to give YOU Topi, my +20 turq and 1 of my ochres. SUCKS TO BE YOU TOPI, SUCKS TO BE YOU. ;p

Hope you are enjoying the ochre and perf turq as much as I am finally enjoying being away from the adictiveness of dofus, Yet to still poke my head in at the forums.

-Reckoning

2 people like this

Poor Topi, here is a FML dofus version for you. I finally got good enough to achieve multiple ap/mp mages ( mostly done by myself ), get 4 turqs, 3 ochres. A pvp masq that could only be beaten by YOU Topi ( or at least when you played the cra ). Just to get bored of the game; part due to a new game, and part due to the constant changes/nerfs making everything I worked for on my characters pointless unless I completely changed them ( by that I mean mainly my 3rd pvp char I was working on, the endless hours of perf resis/stat/overmaging gear, not the mention the time it took to level 4 magus's to level 100, including the initial profession to 65 ).

And after all that, just to give away all my gear in random give aways, and dropping at random zaaps, and to give YOU Topi, my +20 turq and 1 of my ochres. SUCKS TO BE YOU TOPI, SUCKS TO BE YOU. ;p

Hope you are enjoying the ochre and perf turq as much as I am finally enjoying being away from the adictiveness of dofus, Yet to still poke my head in at the forums.

-Reckoning

No one ever invites me to drop parties :( I'm going back to runescape (lol jk fuck that shit)

1 person likes this

No one ever invites me to drop parties :( I'm going back to runescape (lol jk fuck that shit)

Should of been on/ at -1,0 at the time, or any zaap around -2,0 that I went to and dropped. ;P I did a Dofus related contest for 1 of my ochres and 20mk+ and other ap/mp maged items and over maged/perf resist/stated items.

-Reckoning

yeah :) those have helped me alot! saved many hours of DP and arch hunting, I love you man <3

yeah :) those have helped me alot! saved many hours of DP and arch hunting, I love you man <3

Any time <3. You made my pvping more difficult making me better, and an awesome person to have camping around -1,0. Wouldn't of given them to any one else. I personally never had the tolerance to arch hunt, but after 200 runs/souls of DP and only getting myself a +12 I know the feeling of DP at least xP

Glad they helped you out. Enjoy the rest of your addictive Dofus career ;P

Get a room yo.

1 person likes this

Should of been on/ at -1,0 at the time, or any zaap around -2,0 that I went to and dropped. ;P I did a Dofus related contest for 1 of my ochres and 20mk+ and other ap/mp maged items and over maged/perf resist/stated items.

:O So your the guy I got my Ochre from ! Still got it to this day x) Can never thank you enough for that xD

FML That I've never been to a dofus dropping contest :(

With Topi? Fuck ya I will.

I live on you. Just saying.

P.S Topi too pro, pls kick him from dofus.

1 person likes this

FML That I've never been to a dofus dropping contest :(

I'll have to remember to stock up on dofawa's and host one soon

3 people like this

:o So your the guy I got my Ochre from ! Still got it to this day x) Can never thank you enough for that xD

;P

I'll have to remember to stock up on dofawa's and host one soon

I say you should. Get yourself 100 dofawa's and announce a dofus drop session then see how many people get pissed when they see only dofawa's drop.

1 person likes this

;P

I say you should. Get yourself 100 dofawa's and announce a dofus drop session then see how many people get pissed when they see only dofawa's drop.

took a look yesterday, linked to the account now :/ Besides, if i was going to do that, I'd say i'd dropped 10 dofus eggs in a 15x15 map area - and only drop 9 dofawas/kalyptus dofus', and wait for people to try to find the 10th, hoping there was an ochre, turq, crimson or vulbis (or emerald, but i dislike those)

Edited by Proxy-Error

Given your history with maging mp gelanos in less than 20 attempts you start maging a gelano...

50 attempts in you think "hmm, I guess this is just payback for before" *goes to buy more runes*...

80 attempts in, "well, this is a bit ridiculous... but I'm sure I'll get it soon" *goes to buy more runes*...

100 attempts in, "well... there goes 7mk..." *goes to buy more runes*...

125 attempts in, "what... the... fuck..." *goes to buy more runes*...

145 attempts in, "well, I think it's about time to stop - 12mk in..." *mages 130 vit and puts it up on market for 1mk*

There goes my 4% exo rate... :(

3 people like this

Losing a super close kolo fight all because of the Alamax bonus running out at the start of turn on 2 chararters near death. Had the other team 2/3 chars almost dead and used pull out for Osa to die off glyphs bam Osa dies then Feca dies. Sitting there not realising what the hell happened down to enu/panda vs cra and full hp enu (panda/enu could easily out damage the other enu) panda and enu get the opposing enu down to 1k hp and we have the fight in the bag as panda sat at 500hp and enu at 290 hp alamax bonus runs out at enus turn bam enu gone then panda gets his ass kicked since other teams enu went right after after I realised what happened I was so frigging pissed off...

(Lack of punctuation etc its late so I cant be bothered sorry some of this might not even make sense)

1 person likes this

countsoclose_zpsc4808536.pngµµ

Count duo, turn 38 and 1500 HP left :(

2 people like this

Count duo, turn 38 and 1500 HP left :(

Im guessing that was one of many attempts... Also, you dont hide the dead things from the turn bar? :O As soon as I worked out I could, I started hiding my dead characters the dead monsters

1 person likes this

Im guessing that was one of many attempts... Also, you dont hide the dead things from the turn bar? :o As soon as I worked out I could, I started hiding my dead characters the dead monsters

Actually I only have somewhere between 10-20 attempts. But its been dragging since every fight takes at least 20 minutes, that quickly adds up.

And why should I hide those from timeline?

After slowly gathering 20mk, I decided to try out my luck with an oto amu mp exo. 50+ tries in and on top of the 20mk I managed to spend another 10mk on the runes. GG :D one day I will get it!

This fml topic makes me sad guys, its supposed to be like *Today, blablahblah, FML*

That is not happening here. I wanted to see peoples suffering stories, not discussions D:

1 person likes this

So, I spent a while trying to Duo CB... Finally looks like everythings going well,,,

Celestial Bearbarian casts Putsch.

Celestial Bearbarian: -3 HP (dead).
*checks turn count* 18... FML :(
Tried again, 338 hp CB :(
And eventually...
Achievement unlocked: [Celestial Bearbarian (Duo)]
Edited by Proxy-Error

Running through cb, everything is fine, come last room, started hitting the boss, computer froze up and gave me "The Blue Screen of Death" e__e

Tend.

Upped sram 199 on tuesday. Had for about 80m xp saved in achievements since they usually announce a double xp day around the New Years. They didn't announce it, so I figured it wouldn't happen. What do I do, accept all the achievements and hunt for atleast 30m xp the day after. Last night, guildies tell me there will be a double xp weekend ( also quest/achievement xp ) fml !!

837959766eb9f62d861fe762c5c68283444.png

-.- 4 hamates and no tails