• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Swatch-Guard

FML - Dofus Version

330 posts in this topic

Well, I came here and my story doesn't seem so dramatic XD

Anyways, Sram dopple critted me with lethal attack (is that the name??) twice in a row...

probably my biggest FML moment in my dofus 'career' right now - probably in excess of 500 ap/mp runes on various bits and bobs that haven't worked (most of the attempts were those pesky (and costly!!) +5 crit res + 1 MP mages too)

I think my overall loss is about 350m now? lol

nothing works anymoreeeee - statistically i should have made a load of money :(

off to astrub inn to drown my sorrows

probably my biggest FML moment in my dofus 'career' right now - probably in excess of 500 ap/mp runes on various bits and bobs that haven't worked (most of the attempts were those pesky (and costly!!) +5 crit res + 1 MP mages too)

I think my overall loss is about 350m now? lol

nothing works anymoreeeee - statistically i should have made a load of money :(

off to astrub inn to drown my sorrows

:o and that's why i'm afraid of exomaging

yeah you need 9 turns, not 10 :(

10_zps4d86e60e.png

[22:06] Theoddone casts Dispersing Arrow. Critical Failure!

[22:06] Theoddone casts Explosive Arrow. Critical Failure!

FML I keep getting threatened for joining a friend that attacks percs when we run CB. XD How am I supposed to mek friends on rushu now.

Edited by VcentG

Having a 6 star CB fight while leeching a masq (double xp) during the double xp weekend. With blitzkrieg and kill from low to high challenges. Wanted to do atleast blitzkrieg, at the 3rd mob I was killing I missed the Melli sacrificing an aperi and I started attacking Aperi which had 1k vita left so the Melli took damage and Melli was up after.. so failed blitzkrieg.. mofo Esurient would be number 4 on the list from low to high who killed the Enu which couldn't get away cause it was locked by the Aperi = no bribery for the Esurient so failed that challenge also cause the mofo was in the middle of my team and I didnt want to lose a 6* CB fight lol mellow.gif

So the masq only got the 178M base xp mad.gif

Edited by Risp
1 person likes this

The moment when you quickly add low level items to crush into runes, and after you got the fragment, start wondering. "Wait... what was the last item? Where's my thunderbuff?" FML.

2 people like this

The moment when you quickly add low level items to crush into runes, and after you got the fragment, start wondering. "Wait... what was the last item? Where's my thunderbuff?" FML.

Tynril rhizome looks a lot like treestaff, doesn't it. :(

Crushed only one so far, but been close many times. Luckily I don't need to farm SO sets anymore...

[22:06] Theoddone casts Dispersing Arrow. Critical Failure!

[22:06] Theoddone casts Explosive Arrow. Critical Failure!

8tNy6wwKHO5S52hubwvm.png

Edited by Stocky

So yea, decided to mage an Eroclite for my iop few days ago, got it to be something like this:

Screenshot2013-01-29at110212AM_zpsacf37b8f.png

I was happy and all until I randomly strolled by the market today and saw other ammys. I knew I fucked up at that moment.

1 person likes this

Hahaha... similar thing happened to me. My first ~20 attempts at an AP Nose Ring, I was only maging the int and cha up to 27-30 because for some reason I thought that was the max. Luckily (...unluckily?) none of those runes worked.

That would have been a nice amulet otherwise, though. :(

Hahaha... similar thing happened to me. My first ~20 attempts at an AP Nose Ring, I was only maging the int and cha up to 27-30 because for some reason I thought that was the max. Luckily (...unluckily?) none of those runes worked.

Even worse, thinking a kringlove has 250 vit max and then after you reach it you add the AP and you're surprised your kring is nearly blank. Happened to me .... twice ... in a row ... :(

If I were you and ap landed on an item like in said situation, I probably would have been depressed...not saying this isn't depressing enough lol.

Edited by Zenkun

It's not really that bad, depends if you need the crits or not (I assume no since you were ok with it at 4). I've left off some crits on my stuff since 19x sets give them excessively now.

This was me YEARS ago when I had 1-2 accounts, back when you subbed with cash before ogrines existed, etc... FML!

Imps_Meme.jpg

It's not really that bad, depends if you need the crits or not (I assume no since you were ok with it at 4). I've left off some crits on my stuff since 19x sets give them excessively now.

I always mage my items to max crits, hence its 4...or at least that's what sources tell me.

Edited by Zenkun

FML, I'm still hooked on this game ._.

1 person likes this

So yea, decided to mage an Eroclite for my iop few days ago, got it to be something like this:

Screenshot2013-01-29at110212AM_zpsacf37b8f.png

I was happy and all until I randomly strolled by the market today and saw other ammys. I knew I fucked up at that moment.

I feel like I'm missing something, is it the 300 vit max? I don't know if that's an FML, more like my life is slightly inconvenienced.

13 turns mad.gif

korri13.png

13 turns mad.gif

korri13.png

Same happened to me in CB :c

I had this with Kimbo. Always... aaaalways 7th turn. And then after 7 or 8 tries I made it in 5 turns (with two different teams, same thing). Just because 6 is apparently not a good number!

FUCK THIS SHIT ;(

oqya.png

3 people like this

I wasn't sure if I should hit Like on that. Does that mean I express my mental support and acknowledgment that this is an awful FML moment... or does it mean I actually like that it happened to you? (Hint: it's the former. Sorry to hear!)

1 person likes this

Haha, thanks :v I'll just do it again tomorrow