• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Swatch-Guard

FML - Dofus Version

306 posts in this topic

I think there used to be one of these threads on the old Imps - just someplace to document your worst Dofus fails and best reasons to ragequit.

My day that inspired me to start up a thread like this again started so nice... went to do a CB run for no reason and found 6 stars.. on Solar! Unheard of, awesome, then...

FML_CB.jpg

Please post some more so I know I'm not the only one who sucks.

Edit - to make things worse, I just now realized I could have punished instead of taking the 2nd oracular hit. :blink:

Edited by Swatch-Guard

Ouchh that sucks but.. help me out here..

why not punish bear? Your hp appears to be half.

Now lets say punishment is on cooldown - 8ap sac? or did you cast skill before hammering? Even if that were the case id probably have leeked and hammered twice.. looking at your mp, you would've made it.

Edited by DarkWanderer

1. I edited above already that I should have punished, things were very hectic at the end and it's just one more way I royally screwed up :(

2. 10 ap sac but started locked against cb with wall behind me so I had to swap him first... So I only had 8ap left to work with, and he had been targeting everyone but sac so I had really crap buffs. Still thought it was gonna kill him though :P

That story makes me wanna cry. And our team still needs that much bear-equip :'(

Damn that must've been one hell of a fucked up fight if you had only 1 character left :(

Hopefully next time you'll find it with 10 stars and kill the mofo!

Edited by Risp

Just came back to dofus and died 2x so far in minotot with new 6 team. XD. Fuck I miss enu. New Dungeon system doesn't really help when the monsters dropped are ones that can be 1 hit.

Edited by VcentG

WB MENZ! But why would you need an enu @minotot? They fucking suck!

Wanted to convince my team to run peki for the first time as I'd run it a few times. I'm sort of the stupid one in the team, and now I had this responsibility to make sure we won.

I forgot peki went invis, and my sram was before him. We eventually died as we couldn't hit him for a single turn. :/

Hope I'll gain the respect of my fellow Dofusians some day as a valuable team member/leader! Maybe I'm in over my head there haha.

New FML, came back for 1 day and already hacked :< and to think I never shared accounts because I was always paranoid of them taking my stuff AND HERE MY STUFF GETS TAKEN ANYWAY XD.

That's harsh, I'm sorry :(

I cringed at your story Swatch. *pats on back*

Was doing blitz on sphincter cell. Everything went good, sphincter already got -600% agi res, and with a celestial sword, I've killed my souler and other agi dmgers. Challenge failed, no soul and only 3 ears dropped.

I was attempting blitzkrieg and all attacks on kolosso until he was dead on my last kolosso soul... Actually got kolosso killed on round 2 to keep the challenge going, but then the bestial jumped and knocked one of my guys into professor xa - damaging him late in the timeline where I only had one character to go before challenge failed. Lame.

The guy who had the clever idea to make the broucey belt 1-2range should be purely and simply shot.

15 people like this

Haha, maging problems? That belt was probably my worst mage job ever. Went through literally hundreds of neutral and earth damage runes and never managed to get it up to par :/

The guy who had the clever idea to make the broucey belt 1-2range should be purely and simply shot.

I cannot +1 you enough, so I made this post. Yay.

Screenshot2012-07-07at015814.jpg

FML for Cynic (the guy on 7 that aren't me). I promised to keep casting roulette until I MP buffed the room cool.gif

1 person likes this

This might be my ultimate FML dofus moment... leveled up my hammer magus so I could try to MP a trikidiki for my xelor - rune #24 BAM! 5 seconds later I realized that I hadn't air-maged the hammer

FML-mpmage.jpg

10 people like this

This might be my ultimate FML dofus moment... leveled up my hammer magus so I could try to MP a trikidiki for my xelor - rune #24 BAM! 5 seconds later I realized that I hadn't air-maged the hammer

FML-mpmage.jpg

Ouch !

FML-mpmage.jpg

i feel so bad for you but at the same time i laughed so hard that sucks hope your 2nd attempt isnt to horrible

1 person likes this

Well, at least it's not an AP mage :D

I managed to air-mage it! took 3 potions and MP didn't fall off, but it has kinda crappy stats now. I'll still have to work on making a 2nd one but it's good enough to use for now since it lets me swap out a plum/ebony for my old emerald/ebony

Wow lucky! And you've inspired me to get one at least for pvm, gotta love steals :D

I don't think anyone can beat your Dofus FML moments, Swatch. :lol:

This thread has great entertainment potential, but damn man, turn it down a bit, you are hard enough to follow up as it is!

Best of luck on the second hammer! At least you can use this one until then. :)

Edited by Cajun-kun
2 people like this