• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gaspar

Godfathers Fortune : How to play?

29 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out how the new Godfather's fortunes works if anyone would care to explain in some detail. Particularly interested in finding out how to get an Armored Dragoturkey...

Before, if I'm not mistaken, you used to have to bring a certain number of friends to subscribe and then after X referrals you'd get the Armored DT. Does it still work like that now? Or is it harder / easier now with the new grid thing?

In dofus site, it mentions that if the referral friend subscribes for 1 week we get 1 tofu and if he subscribes 1 month+ we get 5 tofus. Does this apply only to 1st subscription obtained directly via $€€ or also if he obtains his 1st subscription via Ogrines bought from market in game?

Thanks.

Edited by YesImHidingMyIdentity

Applys to the first subscription of a new account created via the link given on godfathers game, cash or ogrines count. Now it's just luck to throw the 4 different squares for armoured DT, it can take 1-12 accounts freshly subbed to win the armoured DT.

1 person likes this

Before it used to be 13 accounts subbed for 1 month right? So technically, it's "easier" to get the Armored DT?

It can be easier, it's just luck based now really

Edit: I believe its the equivalent of 12 and 3 squares on old board, so you'd have to be reaaaaaally unlucky to have to do 13 xD

Edited by Coopers

Is the game repeatable? I mean, after we get an Armored DT is it possible to get another?

After you clear the board I would presume so, yes

In spanish, but you can use google to translate

Edited by kadazh
1 person likes this

Thanks for that kadazh, nice finding!

Here's the translation. Luckily I'm portuguese so I can understand spanish relatively well and as such the translation will come a little bit better than Google translator :)

Well, like many may have noted, on the server Aguabrial at least in the last few days (since the release of tofukaz) there has been a considerable increase in the amount of Armored Dragoturkeys on the market, too many to be mere coincidence; so some friends and I decided to try to figure out the secret of tofukaz, and we have done so here are the results..

What is required?:

1 - Account to use as dofus godfather

2 - Invite 2 friends (They must create a new account) and ensure that they subscribe for 1 month each, either Ogrines or real money. [it is preferable to be 3 for 15 tofus]

3 - Throw the tofus at certain specific spots to minimize the potential areas where the turkey might be hiding.

And well, what does this last "minimize potential areas" mean? It turns out that unlike the other gifts the armored Dragoturkey is not found in a single square, but is divided into 4, the advantage is that these 4 squares are together in a "2x2 square" so if you find a square the turkey is in, then the remaining turkey squares can be found somewhere adjacent to that square, such that it forms a 2x2 square. With this discovery of the Armored dragoturkey squares always being found together, we identify the pattern in which tofus should be thrown. Here I attached images as example.

I hope it works for everyone, we designed this system myself and a friend, take leave: Baby-Doll Sram 191 and 199 from Higher Enutrof Aguabrial.

pavo1h.jpg

This image shows the cells to be used in order to eliminate as many blocks of 4 possible, and so finding the turkey as fast as possible. It is advisable to start with the red squares and then the green.

And since a picture is worth a 1000 words, here I show that the system does work.

pavo2.jpg

I guess this a nice guide for those starting out to find the turkey. Doesn't mean you will actually get it with just 2 referrals but it almost ensures that at least you'll find the position of the turkey with just 2 referrals. Really useful to know that he is all pieced together on the map and not scattered. :)

1 person likes this

So these 4 squares give 1 DT togheter, or you actualy get 4 dragotukeys?

I guess it's just 1 but couldn't make it certain to myself when reading this :)

thanx already

4 DT marked squares= 1 armoured dragoturkey :)

Are armored mounts breedable? Also if you don't win and try again later do you have to all over or does it start where you left off in the puzzle.

Armored DT and Feathered DT are not breedable. You can reset the field and start new or continue where you left until you opened all squares.

Ps. I need 3 tofus for my feathered dt ... well some time ...

Edited by Charsi

The "turkey is always located in 4 mutually adjacent squares" thing is going to probably be changed quickly, as it undermines the spirit of the referral system, so if you have ~2.7 mil and want an armored DT, now is the time to get it.

Edited by Reyah

So I already have 1 Armoured dt square uncovered, all we have to do is:

1.) Have a friend give me his email address.

2.) I email him the "invite friend" thing and he clicks that link in the email they send him.

3.) He creates an account after clicking the link in the email.

4.) He subscribes for a month with kama bought Ogrines and then I have 5 more tofus to throw?

Edited by Excitement

For those that may have been worried that the armoured DT sequance had been changed, it hasn't :D

uTqua.jpg

wtf what you searching me up for? :blink:

2 people like this

Well my buddy came over to my house and decided to start playing dofus.

He gave me his email address.

I sent him an invite to the game through the Tofukaze game.

He went into his email account, checked his mail, clicked the link in the email that was inviting him to create an account.

He went onto Dofus, via the link, created an account using the same email address that as before.

I gave him his first 3000 ogrines worth of kamas in game.

He went back to the email, clicked the link. (Just in case he needed to use that to sub or something.)

He went to Ogrines, clicked the +1 month sub button for 3000 Ogrines and Taadaa!! He was subbed but yet I have nothing to show for it.

No tofus to throw on the account that I had sent the email to him from.....

Should I have had him do all that on a different IP address or something? Maybe his own house? cause I didnt mind subbing him, Just woulda have been nice if i had gotten my Armored Dragoturkey. I have one of the blocks already uncovered for it lol.

wtf what you searching me up for? :blink:

He was looking for the best magus ever ofcourse :D

Edited by Excitement

after he creates an account, log back into the tofukaze board and click on "Get more tofus"

ref1.png

then click on the "Manage my friends!" tab

ref2.png

make sure the status went from "Pending" to "Registered" to make sure it went through before you throw ogrines into it

ref3.png

i used to fr referral site because the english one didn't seem to work for me https://secure.dofus...e-tofukaz/izmar

ref4.png

EDIT: obviously change the nickname at the end of the link to the nickname of the acct you want to to be the referrer

Edited by PieForFun

My mistake.

Edited by Eitheh

idk maybe, but isn't it just like a language change?

i don't have a french ip though :blink:

Okay so assuming you get an ADT icon on your first free tofu throw(either by luck or making tons of alts), you only need 5 tofu throws from a 1 month referral to guarantee getting it

Edited by PieForFun

Pie's advice worked, I'm from the usa also so the security thing didn't affect me. I've only ever had the " you cannot create an account because of security reasons" if I had made an account earlier that day. Thanks again =)

Edited by Excitement

Just curiuos, is Godfather Fortunes still there?

No, it was replaced with an Origine reward system. Every time your referral makes a purchase you receive approximately 10% of the value in Ogrines. Feel free to link accounts to me, http://www.dofus.com/en/play/marsstomper. ;)

2 people like this

Nice try Kikn, Jokes on you Armored DT aint worth anything 

1 person likes this

Oh yeah, this used to be a great money maker though. I've probably got five or six accounts that have been rewarded the armoured dt. It was so easy when 700ogrines was a week of p2p and those 700 ogrines had only cost 200kk at the time. Make a random account under a new email, give the account a month of p2p, throw a few tofus. Sell the instantly exchangeable dt. 

Edited by Dovahkiin