• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fec

Time of Launch?

37 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what time the new client will be available and the launch will happen? I just tried to log on with the beta client and it basically said the beta is over so uninstall this. There will be a new client soon.

Your link didn't work for me but I went back to the main site and saw the news article with the link to the download page.

http://www.wakfu.com...mmorpg/download

Thanks though. Can't wait to play

Update: Looks like the international servers are up since it's already the 29th in Europe. Nox still isn't online yet though. Kind of a bummer.

Edited by Fec

I don't get my laptop until Thursday after work... :( That's over one full day of Fu-Waking I'm going to miss!

Update: Looks like the international servers are up since it's already the 29th in Europe. Nox still isn't online yet though. Kind of a bummer.

They're not, they all say "Server Locked" when I try to log in.

Nox, on the other hand, takes 10 seconds and then times out, so you can rest assured that Nox is definitely dead. ¦>

They're not, they all say "Server Locked" when I try to log in.

Nox, on the other hand, takes 10 seconds and then times out, so you can rest assured that Nox is definitely dead. ¦>

I figured the server lock was just a regional thing. Like we NAs aren't allowed to go to those servers.

From their Facebook page (Square Enix's)

"Hey everyone! We hope you're excited for the launch, because we are!

As a heads up, the North American game service will become available several hours after the European servers, after we monitor and can confirm stability of all of our new systems. More information will be announced later in the day.

See you real soon!"

How much do you want to bet there will be a delay? laugh.gif

But seriously though, I'm super excited. Abusing the log in button now! Anyone else going to play on Remington?

From their Facebook page (Square Enix's)

BTW kinda offtopic, but i saw someone there recruiting for PK guild, and i never even read anything about Wakfu, so i'm curious - Wakfu supports PK's? Like, real ones, from the old school UO times?

Remington is up!! Unfortunately, the name I wanted was taken. :(

Edit: just kidding, my client was glitched or something. I got my name, woo! laugh.gif And I'm going to be a Sufokian, if anyone wants to join me.

Edited by Jon

Funky. Am in. Clueless as to which nation or class...probably relax in incarnum and figure stuffs out.

ign: Crumbs

i cant use the name i reserved -.-

so im FuedR

And by the way, in case you're panicked about not getting your name, there seems to be a glitch where some names are listed as taken until you reload your client. I wasn't able to get "Jon" until I reloaded yet I could still get some other names, strangely... but yeah, try reloading if the name you want is taken.

And by the way, in case you're panicked about not getting your name, there seems to be a glitch where some names are listed as taken until you reload your client. I wasn't able to get "Jon" until I reloaded yet I could still get some other names, strangely... but yeah, try reloading if the name you want is taken.

reloaded twice, and still couldnt use it :(

didnt get my bandage set either... pricks

Edited by fued

Didn't expect it to be up so early :o 

Name's Gambit on Remington. :v

hmm, i hoped i'll at least try, but first fight (the cat at the start), blue screen of death

second try, another bsod

thats the whole new level of Ankama programming, as i NEVER EVER saw bsod on this computer before

was that common thing on beta?

Never heard of Wakfu causing BSoD before :x

Never heard of Wakfu causing BSoD before :x

checking wakfu forum... looks like there are users with the exactly same problem, first reported in 2009

newest reports are from january 2012 (cant find it at forum but they are still visible in google cache)

there is no real answer to this (except some standard restart/reinstal/rebuild bullshit)

well, guess i'll just hope for more luck with my home computer :-(

Error: server locked. booooo. and remington isn't apart of mah community so i guess i'll just wait..

Didn't expect it to be up so early :o 

Name's Gambit on Remington. :v

So it was you who took that name. Bummer :lol:

I'm in the UK and can't get on Nox, look like server locks are indeed in place.

"Hey everyone! We hope you're excited for the launch, because we are!

As a heads up, the North American game service will become available several hours after the European servers, after we monitor and can confirm stability of all of our new systems. More information will be announced later in the day.

See you real soon!"

Edited by Aether

So it was you who took that name. Bummer :lol:

"Server locked" just means that server hasn't launched yet. I got that message when trying to log into Remington a few hours ago.

However, if you associated your Ankama account with the UK (as in you listed your country as the UK) you will indeed be locked out of Nox, but you'll get an unambiguous message saying that your account belongs to another community. If you get an American friend to create an account for you that's associated with North America, you will be able to log into Nox without any problems.

And Nox is still down as far as I can tell. Off to a stellar start so far...

Nox is still down as of now, Yes?

Yes, I just had a look at the OFs and SE is claiming that "some people" are having trouble with login and they are working on it. I don't know, you may be able to get on if you're lucky but it seems that most cannot. I am going to just keep trying periodically.