• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RaitonvsFuuton

Post Your Awesome XP

263 posts in this topic

get for urself a 508 already xd

I'm getting there, this sufokian shit doesn't sell. I have like 500 of those damn cubes. I'm about to just recycle all of this sufokian stuff haha

i wouldn't recycle, just save them for when u are able to farm dungeons there, and can craft the gears.

well in rushu so many ppl are farming 508 at ku2lu area that those mats are literally overflowing in markets and cost like 100k ea xd (need to check again but rly cheap)

What is the best 500+ score for me with the nub Cras?

Yeah that sucks the mats are so cheap, I need to get my ass back into farming Nidas/Vortex mobs outside the dungeons so i can make some awesome kamas again. Enurado was great when I had the position all week, but Rosal blows for portal positions and I cant be bothered to do the hunt for it.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Muta/Ouga/Proxima/Ultram/Hoskar/Aroumb for 508, just stay far from mobs

Edited by Jappar
2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Dovahkiin said:

What is the best 500+ score for me with the nub Cras?

Yeah that sucks the mats are so cheap, I need to get my ass back into farming Nidas/Vortex mobs outside the dungeons so i can make some awesome kamas again. Enurado was great when I had the position all week, but Rosal blows for portal positions and I cant be bothered to do the hunt for it.

Well you know you have free crafting coming when you do get the mats, just hit me up.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Jappar said:

Muta/Ouga/Proxima/Ultram/Hoskar/Aroumb for 508, just stay far from mobs

Ill just have to build one or keep searching imps for ideas. I'm almost always in line with enemies since I retreat arrow burning arrow constantly so Aroumb is a bad idea I think. Says the enemies will be healed if you are linear to them.

10 minutes ago, Dovahkiin said:

Ill just have to build one or keep searching imps for ideas. I'm almost always in line with enemies since I retreat arrow burning arrow constantly so Aroumb is a bad idea I think. Says the enemies will be healed if you are linear to them.

Great Oaf instead of Aroumb would give you 404 score and it's +400% CC dmg so should work with a long range strat. I seem to remember seeing some other 5xx score setups in some of the idol threads here on imps tho, might check those out.

53 minutes ago, Dovahkiin said:

It's only if you end your turn linear to them. Just being linear does nothing by itself.

1 person likes this

with aroumb enemies will get heal only when ur char ends its turn linear to mob

aka if u retreat/burning and then run away u should have no problems, unless pullout hh and even then it depends on starting pos

Yeah, I figured it was ending linear. Which I do very often. I'll just stick with my 350-400 idol score for now. Thank you though, I used what you guys showed and built off that using idol calculator.

so , 7 BR keys, 7 hairs, golden scroll, small int scroll and 330k xp for 2min, easy :)21ab407040c24e53a7e11de62fbe4fbe.png

3 people like this