• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RaitonvsFuuton

Post Your Awesome XP

263 posts in this topic

As the title says... post your awesome xp.

I start. There i was running black rat to level the noobs and record the boss.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/xpblackrat.png/]xpblackrat.png[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS: This is Post Double xp weekend.

As the title says... post your awesome xp.

I start. There i was running black rat to level the noobs and record the boss.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/xpblackrat.png/]xpblackrat.png[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PS: This is Post Double xp weekend.

Is that good for BR? Im not being rude its just that I have not run BR in ages

Probably for a lvl 140 without being a wis leech.. Pure wis leeches can pull 4m+ from that fight with a good chall. I did scanty once :D Was real nice! Lol

Probably for a lvl 140 without being a wis leech.. Pure wis leeches can pull 4m+ from that fight with a good chall. I did scanty once :D Was real nice! Lol

Also this isn't the boss room.

Ahh true. Figured it was from the time, just thought BR was further down on the list.

Did not notice that.

does this fit in this topic?

cupkoffexp2.png

I'll probably never get this much of XP in one day anymore.. (yeah, that's XP weekeend) I had chars with more wis doing the same fights and probably getting even more XP, but unfortunately I couldn't access their pages :(

does this fit in this topic?

cupkoffexp2.png

I'll probably never get this much of XP in one day anymore.. (yeah, that's XP weekeend) I had chars with more wis doing the same fights and probably getting even more XP, but unfortunately I couldn't access their pages :(

Why not XD?

And yeah, i have like 100 wis base, and it was not on boss room... so it was pretty cool for me XD

Our lvl 193 enu got 93mxp on 180% chals 4* minotot with double exp event, I dind't took a screen though

Our lvl 193 enu got 93mxp on 180% chals 4* minotot with double exp event, I dind't took a screen though

i once won the lottery, but they wouldn't give me the money as i had lost my ticket :(

This was my first fight I did during the double xp weekend. I was pleased :D

The long time on it was (1) for the 2for1 challenge (2) for a crap map and (3) because the rest of the mob that's not all showing there included 4 mish mush (along with 3 tups and a rhume)

doublexp-fungus.jpg

i once won the lottery, but they wouldn't give me the money as i had lost my ticket :(

It is actually true what Mystogan says, saw it myself.

Edited by Crines

Gallery = Screens...

Don't be silly, why would I lie about getting exp? It's not like there's a reward for the one who has got the most exp..

1 person likes this

Don't be silly, why would I lie about getting exp? It's not like there's a reward for the one who has got the most exp..

The same reason why people lie about beating me in kolo, or lie about how fast or easy they beat dungeons without providing screenshots of it. Sure, you may not be an E-Penis stroking D-bag, but truthfully, most of the internet is. So taking your word without proof just wont happen :P

Also, the gallery means post your screenshots, not your text! SCREENS SCREENS SCREEEEEEEEEEENS!

Favorite fight during exp weekend. Sure I loved the big numbers from bosses but this beat my others in exp/time ratio.

Exp.2.jpg

Favorite fight during exp weekend. Sure I loved the big numbers from bosses but this beat my others in exp/time ratio.

Exp.2.jpg

Even if it was with normal xp, pretty cool!!

The same reason why people lie about beating me in kolo, or lie about how fast or easy they beat dungeons without providing screenshots of it. Sure, you may not be an E-Penis stroking D-bag, but truthfully, most of the internet is. So taking your word without proof just wont happen :P

Also, the gallery means post your screenshots, not your text! SCREENS SCREENS SCREEEEEEEEEEENS!

I believe him. What point is there not to? After seeing people get almost twice that in tenfuji, it just doesn't seem like its even a worthy lie XD. You can't even stroke your e-peen when you're 40 mil+ below exp that other people have gotten, that won't even get it aroused.

I believe him. What point is there not to? After seeing people get almost twice that in tenfuji, it just doesn't seem like its even a worthy lie XD. You can't even stroke your e-peen when you're 40 mil+ below exp that other people have gotten, that won't even get it aroused.

I also believe him. BUT this is gallery, and i want screenshots!!

75m xp on a cb run with chall and double xp weekend, ill edit this with screen if i can find it.

Tend.

NiR7k.png

Edited by Tenderly

t8ZC5.png

This was not during the double xp weekend, but I thought it was some pretty impressive xp.

t8ZC5.png

This was not during the double xp weekend, but I thought it was some pretty impressive xp.

Dont wanna run but ive seen around 10 or more sreenies ppl getting 110m+ xp of it xD

Dont wanna run but ive seen around 10 or more sreenies ppl getting 110m+ xp of it xD

Their fights were also from the double exp event. His was not.

Their fights were also from the double exp event. His was not.

woops my bad xD