• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
kaitah

Kaitah's Art

1029 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my new art thread. I mainly create dofus styled artworks with a pinch of anime mixed in. So if you like that, then you'll enjoy seeing my upcoming artworks. http://impsvillage.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

Here's a small sample of what I can do.
It's an artwork featuring my part robot, time traveling xelor.

tekimpdisplay.png

tekplain.png

tekimplines.png

More art coming soon...

Edited by kaitah
4 people like this

Didn't your Xelor used to be blue or something? But wow, you've gotten better! Didn't think it was possible!

Hi Tek! *Gives a cookie* That's pretty cool ^_^

Welcome back Tek! Awesome as usual <3 B-)

Didn't your Xelor used to be blue or something? But wow, you've gotten better! Didn't think it was possible!

nah, my xelor's main color was always red, the only thing that changed for the sake of the artwork was the brown hair to 'gold-ish'. Also thanks a bunch for the compliment B-)

Hi Tek! *Gives a cookie* That's pretty cool ^_^

NomNomNom! Thanks Kyanche :)

Welcome back Tek! Awesome as usual <3 B-)

Thanks Caj and it's great to be back :P

A work in progress.

'An eniripsa earns his wings'

EniSitLINES5.png

Edited by kaitah
1 person likes this

its back! i missed the old thread so much =[

look forward to seeing more of your work ^^

I was wondering where you went when i didn't see your thread anymore :huh:

Welcome back! Hope we'll find the time to work on that signature we talked about via pm!

Great works like alwais :D

Welcome back,nice to see more stuff from you c: You may not know me,but I stalked your art thread before~ o3o /ninja.

Hey Kaitah! :D Glad to see you coming back, totally looking for more art from you ^^ You've really got much better, I guess there is no limit for improvement, huh? ^^

its back! i missed the old thread so much =[

look forward to seeing more of your work ^^

Thnx, I decided to start a new thread since I've improved and changed my art style a bit. :>

I was wondering where you went when i didn't see your thread anymore :huh:

Welcome back! Hope we'll find the time to work on that signature we talked about via pm!

Great works like alwais :D

Thanks Morg, I'm glad you waited, now that I'm able to deliver much higher quality art, the wait will definitely be worth it. :)

Since I'm on vacation I should have some time to get it done soon.

Welcome back,nice to see more stuff from you c: You may not know me,but I stalked your art thread before~ o3o /ninja.

Hi there, I've seen your thread as well, I really adore the anatomy and the emotions you draw on your characters :)

Hey Kaitah! :D Glad to see you coming back, totally looking for more art from you ^^ You've really got much better, I guess there is no limit for improvement, huh? ^^

Thank you, I try not to limit myself when it come to art, and with some critiquing from you guys I can continue to learn from my mistakes and improve even more. :D

A work in progress.

'An eniripsa earns his wings'

So... non-realistic arms (I think that's cartoon style, maybe?), even less realistic face, yet totally realistic hands. And somehow, you make them all work together.

So... non-realistic arms (I think that's cartoon style, maybe?), even less realistic face, yet totally realistic hands. And somehow, you make them all work together.

Hmm, I see what you mean, but it has grown into somewhat of a habit when I'm sketching, to draw arms like that. I'll see what I can do to fix that in my future artworks. Thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

Well, here's something you won't find in the Dofus market anytime soon, an 'Inky Sword'. :D

sacinkysword.png

LineArt

2sacswordnewlineart.jpg

There is just something so satisfying about inverting colors.

This random invert reminds me of Avatar. :)

SwordINVERT.png

Edited by kaitah
9 people like this

Hmm, I see what you mean, but it has grown into somewhat of a habit when I'm sketching, to draw arms like that. I'll see what I can do to fix that in my future artworks. Thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

I just pay attention to arms like that. All the characters in Dofus have them, and so do the characters in Wakfu the series. If you tone them down a little, they should be fine.

...wasn't that sword red a moment ago? It looked really nice in red.

I just pay attention to arms like that. All the characters in Dofus have them, and so do the characters in Wakfu the series. If you tone them down a little, they should be fine.

...wasn't that sword red a moment ago? It looked really nice in red.

Yep, then I was playing around with various color options and I was like, "woah, I gotta to show this one!" Lol

And that's why the color changed. :>

(don't wanna spam too many variations as well, but I'll change it back soon)

Edited by kaitah

It's wonderful to see that you're still practicing and improving your skill.

Put in links to the various variations that you don't want to spam?

And I love your art, it's so hard to criticise any flaw at all.

Thank you :)

Here's another W.I.P lol. I enjoy doing plain line art, just as much as the coloring.

Hope you all like it. :>

ecameowlinedisplay.jpg

3 people like this

God, each time i see something coming out from your talent, i die a little waiting for one of them.

Amazing work!

You really are getting better and better with each piece! I <3 the xelor one, and the sac one... and and the eca one <3_<3. onfghhhhhhhh

Also, Dofus kicked you for being inactive for more than three months but you know you are always welcome to come back. :3

Edited by Cajun-kun

Heya Tek!

Welcome back!

Always loved your work. They look way more awesome now though!

Keep up the awesome work!

I hope i can get that sig i asked you for ages ago. Haha!

Looking forward to more awesome art.

Eca's face looks somewhat weird to me x) Triangle eyes, huge stretched mouth... Maybe just a matter of personal preference ^^

To me, all Ecas without cat noses look wrong. Is she meant to have a human nose?

God, each time i see something coming out from your talent, i die a little waiting for one of them.

Amazing work!

Thank you Morg :3

You really are getting better and better with each piece! I <3 the xelor one, and the sac one... and and the eca one <3_<3. onfghhhhhhhh

Also, Dofus kicked you for being inactive for more than three months but you know you are always welcome to come back. :3

Thanks again Caj, and sorry for being inactive so long, I've been distracted a lot lately. Think I'll stay guildless for a while to teach myself a lesson lol.

Heya Tek!

Welcome back!

Always loved your work. They look way more awesome now though!

Keep up the awesome work!

I hope i can get that sig i asked you for ages ago. Haha!

Looking forward to more awesome art.

Hmm, Seems I left some work pending since I took a break lol, but don't worry Alex I'll work on yours as soon as I'm finished with Morg's artwork. :)

funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg

seriously, i love it.

Amazing work ... love your art O.o, i wonder if you could make me a rogue sig when you got some spare time XD