• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blanka / Chunlii

SWTOR beta keys

i already got 2 keys if anyone eles wants them you got till the 18th to get one and register

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/304/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Beta-Key-Handout.html

this game better be good

Ugh, I got into the beta back last weekend. Was all excited that I got picked, then Skyrim came out and I forgot all about it.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Does anybody have any idea when beta is scheduled for though?

im guessing sometime this week or next since it comes out dec 18 and dead line is today for the beta keys to be used

I also got a key and activated it, do I need to wait for the beta to start to download the client or I can download it already?

If it's like the IGN Beta it's this Weekend. Meaning if you're going out for Black Friday like me you'll be missing out on SWTOR ! :C

Has anybody played it yet, how is it? My download has been super slow but its almost done.

Yea, its not bad, it feels like a mix between Champions Online and KotOR. Really fun but not something that I'm sure is worth a $60 commitment yet.

Yea, its not bad, it feels like a mix between Champions Online and KotOR. Really fun but not something that I'm sure is worth a $60 commitment yet.

And then $15 each subsequent month. :lol:

a buddy of mine is wanting to get into it. The problem for me is I don't have a video card and I'm sure the motherboard graphics won't cut it. So I'm looking at:

Vid Card: $150-$200 (+/-)

Game Purchase: $60

1 Year Sub: $180

$390 - $440 investment just to play it.

Bummer.

game is very well done and veryfun, but my laptop only barely runs it and i just dont have the cash to supscribe/buy the game=/

looks like its good ol free dofus for me :D

Meh its ok. I expected it to better. Not saying its bad, but not worth $60 IMO.

Meh its ok. I expected it to better. Not saying its bad, but not worth $60 IMO.

They still need to fix a lot of issues with the game before it's a -WoW Killer- Like everyone's dubbing it to be.

After spending all weekend playing it I've fallen in love with it, it's a great game, but it still needs a lot of work and feels very rushed.