• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serious

Coming back to dofus again...

Well, here's another one of my attempts to come back to dofus. This time me and my bro are gonna start a team on rushu (we planned on doing 2 each then adding to it as we get better geared). Now I havent played for more than 30 minutes of dofus since january so obviously things have changed (seeing incarnam so differently was a shocker) and I need a bit a of an update (spare the "u nub go look at the changelogs duch") of whats changed. Not every single miniscule update, but the important things that I should know of.

I haven't subscribed yet, my brother and I are trying to decide what team set up we're gonna use. I was gonna do chance sac + int cra and he was gonna do int eni and agi xelor (yeah xelor wtf O_o). But I need friends :) I have my buddy on rushu but not sure when he's gonna be on so leave your name and I can get back to you.

Thanks in advance, and if I waste your time because I get bored playing after an hour and go back to WoW, well sorry bro :/

Edited by Serious

Good luck man, i came back a few days ago too!

Haha again? Lol

Dofus is a game of quitting and coming back over and over again!

Its like gum on your shoe, really hard to get rid off.

welcome back ^^

Got a int cra and a chance sac (well gonna be chance, lvl 11 right now). I seem to have forgotten how fun this game is xD

Chance Sacs are going to be nerfed; Dissolution is going to become 1 cast per turn. Not sure when this is happening but it's been announced. That's one change that's relevant to you I guess. Overall, Dofus doesn't change that much... there are new features here and there (Kolossium!) but the game is essentially the same.

Oh wow that sucks ass. I guess cause of frigost leeching?

Diss isn't getting nerfed it was that or raise res and ai on mastos to cowardly

How do you know this? If it's true, that's good news, but has there been any word from Ankama about it?

Welcome Back! If your looking for someone to talk to hit me up on Chiveon or Chivey, I'll respond unless I'm afk! Just returned from a few year absence and I got a cha sac and a int eni combo going on too :P

Level 91 cra/95 xelor/61 sac/71 eni. Still hardly any friends nor any guild lol. I suppose my lack of zaap sitting on this server as opposed to on aermyne has caused me to not meet any new people :P

Level 91 cra/95 xelor/61 sac/71 eni. Still hardly any friends nor any guild lol. I suppose my lack of zaap sitting on this server as opposed to on aermyne has caused me to not meet any new people :P

No, you just smell :3 get Cra and xelol to 140 and Boobz will adopt them

Edited by Koda-Koda

;_; naaaaaahhh. I'll let my brother do it :D