• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brennan

Chance Enu guide?

Hey guys Im looking for a chance enutrof guide. I have read both on the wiki and I want to look at some more just to be sure on what Im doing (Plus I heard those are outdated) the Class Guides thread dosent have a chance enu guide on it sadly =( And if you just want to tell me a short guide here thats fine too but bear in mind that this is my only character/first character on solar so I cant scroll and get amazing equips =P Thanks!

I got a chance Enu sitting at 93 right now(dont have much time to play right now) so I can help a little. I tried to keep a good balance between +dmg equips and wis equips until I learned Slaughtering Shovel. At that point I tried to get as Cha/Wis equips. I raised Cha and only that until I was able to afford scrolling , at that point I reset my stats, scrolled wis and cha to 101 and then raised Cha to 230 and put (and plan on putting) the rest of my points into Wis for better MP stealing. I've been running gob dung since lvl 80 with 9ap(royal indigo set, gelano, axel) and the exp is good, I buy and do gob souls when i dont feel like running the dung.

spells i leveled in order

coins to 5

clumsiness to 5

soj to 5

reducing key to 3

slaughtering to 5

ghostly to 5(for the unbewitch on crit)

living bag to 5

the chest wil be the next thing i level to 5

the above number might not be 100% correct becuase i'm typing this at work.

Edited by toadboydeluxe

I got a chance Enu sitting at 93 right now(dont have much time to play right now) so I can help a little. I tried to keep a good balance between +dmg equips and wis equips until I learned Slaughtering Shovel. At that point I tried to get as Cha/Wis equips. I raised Cha and only that until I was able to afford scrolling , at that point I reset my stats, scrolled wis and cha to 101 and then raised Cha to 230 and put (and plan on putting) the rest of my points into Wis for better MP stealing. I've been running gob dung since lvl 80 with 9ap(royal indigo set, gelano, axel) and the exp is good, I buy and do gob souls when i dont feel like running the dung.

spells i leveled in order

coins to 5

clumsiness to 5

soj to 5

reducing key to 3

slaughtering to 5

ghostly to 5(for the unbewitch on crit)

living bag to 5

the chest wil be the next thing i level to 5

the above number might not be 100% correct becuase i'm typing this at work.

http://forum.dofus.c...uide-eot?page=1

I looked for it in the IV archives but I couldn't find it.

Thank you both Ill follow Eot's guide (Wish it was more specific in lower levels but it looks really good otherwise) Thanks =)

Since your main attacking spell benefits so much more from +Damages than Chance, I'd recommend Robber Set pieces and of course Prespic Set when you're able. The best way I've found to level any Chance based character starting off is to get a pair of Ergot Minas at level 20. Two swings for 6 AP, a good amount of Chance and +Damages, and you'll easily keep yourself in good shape. I leveled with them on Cracklers (between Astrub and Amakna) until around 40, and then I went to Otomai Island, singling out single mobs on the beaches. Once you're getting through your 40's and 50's, Akwadala Set pieces are great, along with a few other options (that MP/Cha cloak for example) although it might be worth it to stay in Prespic Set and just fill in the pieces until you hit 60. Until Shovel of Judgment, you can rely mostly on +Damages and whatnot.

The great thing about Otomai's beach is that you can start leveling there very early on (like mentioned) and it's good right passed 100 if you can stand it. The mobs all have only 3 MP (besides high level Coralators) and 2 range max (besides Coralators...actually, just avoid them altogether lol) so they're pretty easy to take down and avoid. Plus, their levels range from around 30 up to 70, so leveling from 40 through 100 just requires the right mobs.

Best of luck to you! If you need anymore help, give us a holler! :)

1 person likes this

I'd suggest you stay full wis and get a wis/damage set. With Clumsiness and 3xCoins combo, it would be easier and more practical (no need to spend money on bread) if you can get 7AP