• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mysterious-virgin

Post your spell bar configuration

27 posts in this topic

Upload your spell bar configurations! Sometimes it can get a little tricky to figure out how to organize all the spells, especially when you have all spells leveled.

sram:

Screenshot2011-06-26at125121PM.png

Screenshot2011-06-26at125132PM.png

Screenshot2011-06-26at10236PM-1.png

osa:

Screenshot2011-06-26at125207PM.png

Screenshot2011-06-26at125226PM.png

Edited by mysterious-virgin

2legit2quit

spellsh.jpg

Cuff is jealous of my spells.

Edited by rhadster

Z52Qx.png

I like it when all the same colours are close together :( Rhad's spellbars make me cry

Edited by Cuff
2 people like this

No cc Cuff?

All the maxed spells

33vj3ua.png

The "to-do" list.dry.gif

nq73nm.png

I think Cuff uses shortcuts^^

here's my pandas:

Screenshot2011-06-26at102928PM.png

Screenshot2011-06-26at102940PM.png

Edited by mysterious-virgin

None of your pictures are showing up, myst :P Or maybe it's just chrome being stupid.

spellbar.png

I swap around spells from lvl 1 to 6 a lot :( so they're very unorganized!

I think Cuff uses shortcuts^^

That I do!

It may look chaotic, but I like it as it is~

h1gUm.png

enuspellbar.jpg

Spells are sorted by use frequency, cooldown, and spammability - I use keyboard shortcuts. This is an alt enu's bar, other than dora's box, the top row is constant across all of my chars and the 2nd row is more or less identical, although weapon skills and release usually show up somewhere instead of prime/mound/soj.

Since i really only use greed/mass/ghosty/shovelthrowing/shovelkiss/clumsy/CC, i dont really know why coins and ss are on the top bar - except they are damage spells and once in awhile greed's worn off and vulns make them worth using.

This is one of the few cases where enus only having about 15 usable spells comes in handy.

Edited by zrednic
1 person likes this

33opmav.jpg

Mixed up top row with 2nd page, yeah its messy yeah its unorganised!

GoBig.png

first 2 rows is all you need for speed and shortcuts,

closecombat should be on 1

most used spells on 2 till 9

rest is decorations

I use the special shortcut for CC as well so I dont think that it SHOULD be on 1.^^

Yup, agreed. The only downside is that I rarely notice when I am weakened. I spam the CC shortcut and wonder why it's not working.

Also, unlike some people here, I specifically try to not have spells sorted by colour. Because that'll make it more likely that I won't notice when I hit the wrong spell. Too lazy to take a picture right now.

So far I see only Myst's Sram using the new "You can have a spell on more than one page" thing. I keep thinking I should use that, but I am too lazy to work out a good setup for different situations. I still have the neglected spells and those not fitting on the first on page 2. Page 1 remains unchanged.

I never put much thought on it and put them on my spellbar as I leveled and now I'm too used to it to change it^^

As anyone I've been able to log can tell you, I'm very anal about the spellbar. .-.The main-use spell MUST take up the first 3-5 slots. The bottom left slot must be for a weapon skill if the character has it leveled. NEVER have CC mapped in the shortcuts boxes, only use ` for cc. *has a fit* DX

SpellOsa1.png

The Int Osa

SpellOsa2.png

The Cha Osa

SpellSadi.png

The Sadi

SpellFeca.png

The Feca

SpellEnu.png

The Enu

SpellPanda.png

The Panda

My Panda still needs leek pie. :c

Edited by -Sydney-

Panda

GoBigger.png

2exlb9z.png

I use hotkeys, and about 3 attack spells :P Buffs are usually used on first turn, and then never again during fight:P

SpellOsa2.png

The Cha Osa

SpellSadi.png

The Sadi

I like the summon set up. I'd change mine to that if I hadn't already been so accustomed to mine :mellow:

As anyone I've been able to log can tell you, I'm very anal about the spellbar. .-.The main-use spell MUST take up the first 3-5 slots. The bottom left slot must be for a weapon skill if the character has it leveled. NEVER have CC mapped in the shortcuts boxes, only use ` for cc. *has a fit* DX

i actually do mine the same way "`" is my CC shortcut and i put my main 3 attacks on 1-3 and since i normally grind on stuff that takes a very short amount of time and/or double doesnt die fast enough i have double set up so its on a shortcut.. also unlike most players on dofus I use a Razer naga yes even for dofus i find its 17 buttons to work wonders especially when im on the phone or just lazy. i can configure my naga to do 1-0 and - and = as well as the other 3 buttons can be configured to do [ ] \ so i can set spells to that as well. OR i can set one to ` I havent set it up to my liking yet i only really use 1 to = so far. and my spell bar i havent even re organized in oh idk 138 ish lvls xD and yes i had it set up a specific way to allow for spells gained at later lvls to come in

Spellbar1.png

This is mine

I usually just put them in order of when u get them, but i mess around a bit when i get new 1's that don't fit on 1st page.

Int osa:

f9dm9ho7wny0q5owh2d7_thumb.jpg

Edited by sommanker

2hrog1c.png

I use my wand a lot.

My weapon is set on hotkey ( ' ) its before number one, so i took the icon away to make my spells start from number 1,

7Wt5U.png