• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Villike

Vindictus (New Char announced, Season 3 release on the 16th)

56 posts in this topic

I play scythe Evie on NA East.

It's pretty fun. Too bad about little Ellis though. I did enjoy his quests. :(

I take it you play hammer fiona? Not sure how it works on EU but on NA, Staff Evie is god. Followed by Lann and Fiona. No one like Karok and for some reason, hitting a 12k or 13k ATT on him is really fucking hard.

Edited by Arkarain

I play scythe Evie on NA East.

It's pretty fun. Too bad about little Ellis though. I did enjoy his quests. :(

I take it you play hammer fiona? Not sure how it works on EU but on NA, Staff Evie is god. Followed by Lann and Fiona. No one like Karok and for some reason, hitting a 12k or 13k ATT on him is really fucking hard.

I play on NA too. I have a hammer (sword till 63) fiona (level 68), a staff (scythe till 62) evie (level 65 or something), a sword lann (level 64) and a crappy karok (level 43). The pics I posted in the start of the thread are all of my chars. My staff evie was my favorite until I switched my fiona to hammer. I'd say from my experience that hammer fionas are godly, followed by staff evies, then sword lanns and karoks. Spears lanns and scythe evies would be down at the bottom with sword fionas at the end.

*typo

Edited by Villike

Do you solo a lot? because hammer fiona is the best for soloing but for parties, staff evie is just too good mostly because she's super easy and has super high damage multipliers

I'm talking raw damage-wise against the raid bosses. I've gotten top dam in every glas fight on her for 2 weeks in a row now, 35% is my record with 8 people, 55% with 6. I could usually pull off around 25% on my evie before I broke her +11 staves and went broke, but it was so boring after a while. I've solod on all of my chars really, so yea, my fiona had the easiest time with that.

Oh cool, EU version is out. Gonna download it and try out Evie :E

Is this one of those nasty games where I, being from England, cannot play against friends from across the pond? :-(

Yea, EU and NA are deliberately separated.

Do want.

Heh. I started downloading this earlier.

I attempted to play Dragon Nest but I keep on getting a login failure message... Whatever.

I'll see how Vindictus plays, it looks quite nice. (:

Yes I know this is a fucking old topic but they just released a new character, Kai. He's a ranger. I don't particulary like him but thought it might be something good to know. Started playing this game again after I quit like 10 months ago. I'm having more fun now for whatever reason. I'm on west if anyone is still playing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IS6Yt2Odn9Q

Edit: Forgot how to put videos in the post...

Edited by Serious

Been leveling Kai too, on the East server though =[

Vella's coming out in Season 2 on the Korean servers, really wish she came out now instead of kai :<

asGDf.jpg

Edited by Villike

Yeah, but I'm trying not to hype myself up for any new characters anymore. Thought Kai was gonna be awesome judging from the videos but he's just way too boring for me. I'm leveling a Karok and Evie right now. Karok being my favorite. Sucks that you play on east though :(.

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL ELLIS! ;_;

Edited by Serious

Kai does start out pretty boring, I'm hoping that his level 30 skill makes things worthwhile. A friend and me managed to get almost to the fourth wave of dopples in the labyrinth with just our under-equipped level 23 Kais. It's so much easier not having to get close to take out the evie.

I got bored of my karok after level 40, Cestus isn't as amazing as it seemed >=\ He almost has everything maxed from just sitting there and gaining his 1 ap every hour.

Have you tried a fiona? Mine's definitely my favorite char.

Edited by Villike

I didn't go cestus. Smacking things in the face with a giant pillar is very satisfying to me. And no I haven't tried Fiona yet, she was the next one I was gonna try. Those doppelgangers aren't a joke though... First time doing labyrinth and me and my friend died at the 4th set of them.

The NA version is having its 2nd anniversary event...every account gets a free level 50 char, with a full set of equips and a 20k ap capsule.

And it doesn't count for vella. AND WE WON'T GET A NEW SLOT FOR HER. FUCKING NEXON.

Will we ever even get her? T-T I hope they hosted this event because they want everyone high enough level to check out the next season soon.

Edited by Villike

I mean, most people won't even meet the att requirements for season 2 raids.

I think you'd be looking at like 16k att minimums to even attempt.

Also vindcitus china got Vella back on 9/26 so we're looking at maybe 10/26 or later. Probably later from what Aeselli was saying.

EDIT : 15.2k att

Edited by Arkarain

I mean, most people won't even meet the att requirements for season 2 raids.

I think you'd be looking at like 16k att minimums to even attempt.

Also vindcitus china got Vella back on 9/26 so we're looking at maybe 10/26 or later. Probably later from what Aeselli was saying.

EDIT : 15.2k att

Think my hammer fiona has about 14.8 right now, hopefully new quest rewards will add enough strength to increase that...maybe new accessories. I've fought elchulus like 50 times on all my chars and never even seen a teardrop T-T

I'd probably switch over to sword if I were you, they're just way better now and will continue to get better as s2 comes.

Also, yea. Tears are pretty annoying to get. Most people end up buying =/

Edited by Arkarain

Vindictus is apparently available in Mexico and Australia now!

Sure is servers shitting themselves and people with less than 15k att thinking they're useful.

Vella's out! Woo!

2XKSU.jpg

Edited by Villike

Hurk out now, on all servers! (As of December 18)

TmzrGdN.jpg

Edited by Villike