• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyek

Imps update status

142 posts in this topic

Yeah, the internet should go back to yellow text on a black background. And no random graphics SPIN anymore. Or Sparkle.

I DEMAND IMPS TO SPIN AND SPARKLE.

I actually, really want an optional skin like this now. Mouse cursor trails and everything :P

Edited by Cuff

I've probably had to re-login about 5 to 10 times today. Is this normal? I've got "remember me" checked.

IMO the forums looked better and also worked better before the change. Oh well, I'll just have to get use to it. Maybe this forum is more hack-proof or something.

It looks more like a business' website now. All white and gray and.. well.. plain.

Edited by Fox-in-Boots

I've probably had to re-login about 5 to 10 times today. Is this normal? I've got "remember me" checked.

I can't say that has happened to me. I've been logged in since the changeover.

Maybe it's because I keep clicking that link in the thread about rogues, and it takes me to what appears to be the old impsvillage website.

Oh and I have to log-in there to even view the thread, of course, and then when I try to post a reply here I find that I've been logged out. Yippee!..

IMO the forums looked better and also worked better before the change. Oh well, I'll just have to get use to it. Maybe this forum is more hack-proof or something.

It looks more like a business' website now. All white and gray and.. well.. plain.

seriously? it's been said a dozen times now that a custom skin's in the works. and the logging in issue is not normal. i've had no such issues.

I just check here casually every so often when I need news or information about Dofus, so I doubt I'll bother customizing anything. It's just alienating is all. Surely it can't get as bad as Myspace though. xD

(IE: a new interface change/update/etc.. every week)

I just check here casually every so often when I need news or information about Dofus, so I doubt I'll bother customizing anything. It's just alienating is all. Surely it can't get as bad as Myspace though. xD

(IE: a new interface change/update/etc.. every week)

You seem to still be missing the point.

We're working on a new skin. This is just the default skin for IPB 3.

The old one was the default skin for IPB 2.

People won't need to do anything themselves.

How come we're not allowed to down vote?

To stop abuse and drama for the most part.

Just seems kinda pointless, one's reputation can go from neutral to.. superstar or whatever, but never fall below neutral?

Report button is not working...

[#10136.1] The report center module for the content you are trying to report is not configured correctly.

Report button is not working...

[#10136.1] The report center module for the content you are trying to report is not configured correctly.

We know. We're still waiting on Kyek to fix that. It's server side so there's nothing I can do.

You can, however, report PMs and Profiles. Those still work.

Am I the only one questioning whether Kyek is still alive or...?

1 person likes this

Am I the only one questioning whether Kyek is still alive or...?

ct2L.jpeg

HE'S ALIVE!

My eyes... it BURNS

Imps Village... WHY

It's true

I didn't think it possible, but this is even more dumb than last year. Seriously?... Seriously? Just... so dumb. Oh well at least tomorrow Imps will be usable again. (worse than dead singing chinchillas dumb)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0