• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyek

Imps update status

142 posts in this topic

My link still works fine?

weird kyeks doesnt, i guess its cause it links to topics that got deleted then. SORRY xD

uggh ive had my imps account on "save password" for like a year now so had to make a new one when I got asked to enter user/pass but since idc about post count meh, anyways some pretty nice changes! smile.gif but not a big fan of the theme colours D:

So far, I'm really enjoying this update. Seeing as most of the time I'm on it's on my iPod

uggh ive had my imps account on "save password" for like a year now so had to make a new one when I got asked to enter user/pass but since idc about post count meh, anyways some pretty nice changes! smile.gif but not a big fan of the theme colours D:

there's a pass recovery option you know.

I like it :) We just need to get used to it ^^ Thanks for the update!

I miss my 'Top' button already :(

It looks so bad now.

Yea we really need the giant this is my sig bit ;)

Damn IPB got a nice retheme at some point.

Nice work! Everything looks so slick compared to the old board.

Edited by BummerMonkey

Please put back scrolling sigs or limit them so they don't take a whole page. (i.e. Cappy-chan)

This is looking professional!

EDIT: My sig looks huge!

Edited by Veldin

it hurts my eyes!! lol

old theme was way smoother <3

anyway, does this mean guild forums are now fixed and that we can create new ones?

it hurts my eyes!! lol

old theme was way smoother <3

anyway, does this mean guild forums are now fixed and that we can create new ones?

No you can not. We're trying to see if there is anything we can do about this though.

AMG new mod buttons! Expect broken things!

This is looking professional!

EDIT: My sig looks huge!

you mean your sig is huge. its kinda fugly too :s should really shrink it.

Doing lots of content rebuilding when I can, which occasionally makes PHP go AGHUAHGUAHGUA and stop handling requests-- so if you get a "Gateway Timeout" error, not to fear, I'm on it ;-)

1 person likes this

These forums are sexy :)

Yeah, i like it too :)

looks pretty nifty to me! :D

Good job on the migration, i slept through all of it but it seems like you did a good job making it very seemless.

Last time one of my tech admins updated one of my forums to another server and a new version of vB he screwed up and it took over 24 hours. So kudos on keeping the downtime minimal :)

edit:

One thing to mention though, might have to edit the skin for the forum index. I got a wide screen monitor (about 23 inches), and its defaulting to narrow and then is off to the left. Its hard to get used to, a narrow skin would be really awesome but if its formatted to be centered lol. If you want some examples of a decent narrow skin i can present some links :)

Edited by Sushi-

The new skin is gonna take some getting used to... But yay, we're upgraded! I think this forum is also compatible with the iOS app now.

The new skin is gonna take some getting used to... But yay, we're upgraded! I think this forum is also compatible with the iOS app now.

It is, but the app isn't all that great. Mine crashes whenever I try to turn notifications on, and it changes me from invisible browsing whenever it closes.

Hrm, dont know if these have been highlighted but... The +1 doesnt work. I tried to use it but it said i've already used my full quota of them but i havent used one yet.

Things are looking pretty good! Only other gripes are that all the thread new post links take you to the first page instead of last un-read post first time and there is no gap/separation between pinned threads and normal threads.

But still... Looking good!

After testing this forum, I realised that I can't report people (there was nobody to report, I was just testing)

edit: wtf happened to my sig?

Edited by Formulamonster

Hrm, dont know if these have been highlighted but... The +1 doesnt work. I tried to use it but it said i've already used my full quota of them but i havent used one yet.

Things are looking pretty good! Only other gripes are that all the thread new post links take you to the first page instead of last un-read post first time and there is no gap/separation between pinned threads and normal threads.

But still... Looking good!

Yeah, the rep feature is something we're working on. It's possible that it automatically sets everybody to max for the first day, but it might be broken. New posts will work, but it'll take you to the first post the first time because it treats everything here as brand new. At least, it works fine for me after the first time.

And yeah, I do agree at the separation between pinned and normal. That's something I'd like to fiddle with later.

After testing this forum, I realised that I can't report people (there was nobody to report, I was just testing)

edit: wtf happened to my sig?

Well, reports work for us, and for the couple of normal users who have reported things. Although in the last hour or so, there have been a few glitches with it. That might just be one of those things that will be ironed out over the next day or two.

And I think Kyek may well be fiddling at the moment. So you will probably get some errors.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0