• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
KurtJ

Oto Mustam Picture Pwnage Thread

135 posts in this topic

I'll do it. Should probably get together somewhere. Faruz still got me added?

And so the first death. To gobbals. Because I tried the challenge + AP'd them... twice.

lqIhJ.jpg

ouch

Yeah it kind of sucks, I'm hoping to get in on some BR Runs with my guild leader to get those levels back.

Well, a day later I have almost completely releveled. My day mostly consisted of fighting gobbals with my chance sacirer leaching me, fighting ankama rats with a guild mate, and killing gobbals with my eni. Not too bad x)6DZYg.png

Well, a day later I have almost completely releveled. My day mostly consisted of fighting gobbals with my chance sacirer leaching me, fighting ankama rats with a guild mate, and killing gobbals with my eni. Not too bad x)6DZYg.png

*jelous* ;leech me pl0x leech me

*jelous* ;leech me pl0x leech me

One does not simply leech without future set :P

You may be confused, we're playing on Oto Mustam where people wear Gobball Sets until level 80... xD

This is starting to get really old... :( kofdD.jpg

what happend ;o

Let's just say: FUCK SUNFLOWERS THEY ARE PUSSIES WHO RUN AWAY

lol.

1 person likes this

Let's just say: FUCK SUNFLOWERS THEY ARE PUSSIES WHO RUN AWAY

lol.

if you want a leech you send me a pm what time you log, and il leech yar ass back to 60 xDcool.gif

Haha maybe, once I get over my rage.

So I dropped some of my weights on my desktop (don't ask how please) and I only have my Cr-48 Chromebook which can't run dofus. I'm working on fixing my desktop asap xD

Ran Tree with the Guild, thought it turned out pretty well :)

B9hv6.png

I hope WarcyMarci doesn't get upset that an In Memory Of perc was destroyed Faruz D;

I hope WarcyMarci doesn't get upset that an In Memory Of perc was destroyed Faruz D;

lol what? the perc wasnt attacked.

I've been trying to get some screenies to put on here, but I'm getting tired of Dofus .-.

Mostly Oto Mustam. I just don't like how I have to stay in a neutral area or I have to worry about being ganged. No fun... and there's no way I'm leveling up 2 chars the whole time on Gobballs -_-

Edited by Punitivity

haha im borred kinda of it alrdy knowing il get ganged anytime soon.

lol what? the perc wasnt attacked.

I've been trying to get some screenies to put on here, but I'm getting tired of Dofus .-.

Mostly Oto Mustam. I just don't like how I have to stay in a neutral area or I have to worry about being ganged. No fun... and there's no way I'm leveling up 2 chars the whole time on Gobballs -_-

Oh, was drops doing anc dung, and I saw perc. I guess was just too tired while reading lol. There are many techniques its not just about gobballs. Like you always use low level mules to scout the region and always check balance or balance fail and always have mules out while your doing a fight. Perhaps take a look at this link and youll be able to do lot more things then just gobball if you follow every tip correctly. http://forum.dofus.com/en/heroic/26-zone-uk-int/11688-tips-tricks-staying-alive-longer-oto-mustam will defintely help you a lot. ::)

- Bochi

Finally got a computer on which I can play dofus, expect some Picture Pwnage soon!

anyone still playin? messin about on a iop if anyones about for some levellin :P

Oh yea, definitely still playing and not going to give up. Every death that happens is a learning experience on a learning curve :) Message me online sometime which I can be either on Bochi-Honesty, Miracle-Sky, Proud-Solarian, or Miracle-Life. Looking forward to see you in game. Cheers.

- Bochi

ifail.png :(

ifail.png :(

I'm so sorry to hear :(. Dude I hope this didn't discourage you from quitting. Let me know if you have any questions or wish to chat me up on heroic. My in game names are Miracle-Sky, Bochi-Honesty, Proud-Solarian, and Miracle-Life. Just remember Gob that every death experience we encounter on heroic, you know what to avoid situation wise next times. The only way we learn more is from learning from our mistakes. Are you Kazz by any chance?

- Bochi

Just started up not long ago, have 2 level 3x osas running around, but i think im going to delete and restart since im not a fan of them. Maybe Iop, eni, enu team and see how things go!

Dofusdudevant13mkamas.png

Came across this when i was walking around in Bonta, wasn't me, but still some eye-candy ;)