• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
KurtJ

Oto Mustam Picture Pwnage Thread

135 posts in this topic

Holy shit nice mate, who'd you kill to get all that?

1 person likes this

I didn't even have to kill to get this one, I just grabbed a 4 shaman mob while levelling iop, and turns out two people had died, hehe. Nearly everything that you see, except for whats on iop and a wis set, I got from the drop.

1 person likes this

Jesus your lucky this week spoink, keep it up o.o

1 person likes this

cant say i wasnt scared here...

arch shaman out inid me

won with 55 hp

realised that i had pod gear on .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

BUT I LIVE, so iz all good

almostdeadf.png

1 person likes this

Ouch, very close :lol:

Also, your iop looks sick haha i'm very jealous

1 person likes this

Ouch, very close -_-

Also, your iop looks sick haha i'm very jealous

Yes, too close for comfort, and ty :)

But when are we going to start to pk, I want at least everyone in my team 1oo, including masquerader, so it'll probably be like mid-late February we can start? :D

1 person likes this

alrightexp.jpg

I like the exp/time considering how terrible all of my characters wisdom is, challenges are Hermit and Contract Killer.

and this time I decided to try something I hadn't done yet, ignore the time, my eletrics tripped out right at the start and messed a few things up, lucky I can run fast or I may have died, haha. Challenges are Versatile and Males must deliver the final blow, not too shabby experiance.

moowolf.jpg

Edited by Shiggle
1 person likes this

Nice xp considering your wisdom isn't that great. My team is almost able to do blop now. It's kind of depressing relevelling. Oh well, I'll get my revenge, team is looking nice. I also see that you are aligned now. Are you going to be doing aligned pvp or going neut again?

1 person likes this

Probably neut again, idk, I just aligned so I can get places without being aggroed :(

1 person likes this

Probably neut again, idk, I just aligned so I can get places without being aggroed :)

Yeah makes sens :( just watch out for those brak teams that headhunt XD

1 person likes this

GRRRRREAT SUCCEZZ

shigwin.png

1 person likes this

:) I was scared for a moment, luckily they both played like shit. Yayyyyy thanks for posting Spoink :)

1 person likes this

Take me under your wing :3

1 person likes this

Boom. :ph34r: Gelano, Aerdala pieces, soul capture amongst other goodies.

2ndpvpwin.jpg

1 person likes this

Nooooooooooooob :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Riiiiiight, so hypothetically say I saw 8 braks running from Cania plains to bonta.. Then hypothetically say I went and camped at the bakers workshop waiting to be aggroed. Hypothetically say I got aggroed and then joined on another account then what was hypothetically a scary fight agaisn't 1 62 osa, 1 40 chance sac, 5 int cras ( ranging from 27 to 64 )and one 50 agility cra, I managed to beat them.

Now hypthetically I was kicked from the servers after dealing the final blow and when trying to reconnect I got a message saying that I can not reconnect for another 1 day and 23 hours. :blink: Hypothetically I didn't even get to see my loot / honour / experiance! but yeah hypothetically it was a sweet win and hypothetically i'm now banned for 2 days and I hypothetically really hope that I don't get permentaly banned and hypothetically in the future i'll have to PvP on just the one account.

However if this was true and did occur, me and my brother both play dofus on the heroic server and we share a computer and a laptop, our computer is far better than the laptop so we often switch between the both to keep it fair, so it is fair to say that both accounts would have been logged on both systems alot which is probably why this automatic 2 day ban occured, so really Ankama have no reason to progress onto a permament ban as it is not agasin't their ToS to stop people in the same household playing a game together and sharing computers. Kthnx! Anyway hypothetically this win was pwnage and thus me posting such a lengthy hypothetical situation. :D

1 person likes this

You are a hypothetical dick.(told you so).And not so hypothetical , they do block people from the same household unless you send proof of identity and explain that you want to kill people on heroic BEFORE multi... clienting by yourself.Next one is perma.

Idiots like you killed that server.

Edited by DA NEX NIGUZ
1 person likes this

Hahahaha Maggy. I love you by the way :D

1 person likes this

Hypothetically you and your brother will share the loot with me, right?

1 person likes this

So lets say my entire team died, so we reset our osas which have quite a long time with x 6 xp, and we decided to kill neutrals AND braks!

Entirely Hypothetical..

1 person likes this

Formerly, they banned me wrongly for 2 hours, because I used "shop-mode" right after maintenance. In retrospective, they realized their mistake and cleaned my record. But for these 2 hours, it was extremely hard not to play Dofus - addicted that we all are. Can't imagine to stay away 2 full days long... :(

1 person likes this

Haha yeah, pretty gutted :( Got to wait till 9 Pm GMT on saturday till I can log back on, oh well. Not like I did much other than sit at the milita and hope for a target anyways :)

1 person likes this

greatlogin.jpg

Logged in after my 2 days ban.. Aggroed straight away. Brilliant :D

1 person likes this

o_O Braks ganged you in bonta?

EDIT: My osa died, not gonna bother to upload screenshot.

Edited by Faruz-Lyte
1 person likes this

Logged in after my 2 days ban.. Aggroed straight away. Brilliant :P

Lucky-Doz & Mega-Doz sound like twinks from one and the same player. Did you make a /whois? Let's just test if they will also be banned for 2 days or if there are other rules for French players... :D

1 person likes this