• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Naso

League of Legends

10195 posts in this topic

The reason why people like LoL is because RP or Riot Points do not make you win at all. There is heavy emphasis on skill. None on real currency. (See pay2win LOL).

And LOL Caitlyn free week. Damn.

hey i loe LoL im lvl 30 with 3 maxed rune pages ^.^ my name is leasedfreak but i dnt know if im on aerican or europe server just try to add me and then we shall find out. I love playing caitlin at the moment but leblanc or lux are my fgavourite champs. just let me know if you need any help or anything.

I'm loving the caitlyn buffs,she's actually viable now.

I wouldn't jump the gun and say viable imo.

They nerfed her early game by decreasing base damage across the board on her skills.

And while upping her late game by increasing AD ratios, her late game was never a factor.

And LOL Caitlyn free week. Damn.

Free Vladimir week -> Ughhhhh.

Although I guess it's kinda funny, since Vladimir VS Vladimir solo mid is like the most annoying matchup ever.

Phreak always makes champions look better than they actually are in the spotlight though. I no longer cared about Renekton after he started talking about his CS at level 5 or whatever.

While I'll agree that Phreak is a beast with champs, I've been playing with Renekton a lot today, and games can go either way with him. Some games are total annihilation, others you get targeted so much, its impossible to do anything. But building him up with hp, attack damage, and crits at the end, he is quite a force to be reckoned with. Especially because his "w", I cant remember its name, hits 2 or 3 times depending on your fury amount, each of those can be crit on. 60%+ crit, 200+ attack damage, dear god the damage output..

not sure if my first question was seen but is it better to mix runes or have one type all the same? like all marks as crits or something like that?

also i have a file called lol_installer_eu inside is a setup file how do i install the game onto another machine without downloading it again, when i press the setup file it opens a cmd then just closes?

One type.

Marks should almost always be penetration runes. (Magic or Armor)

Seals are usually supportive. (Flat armor, dodge, Mana/5)

Glyphs are also usually supportive. (Flat CDR, Mana/5)

Quints are a preference thing, many people use 3 flat HP quints for better survivability early game. Some mix and match armor/magic penetration with flat HP quints.

Get tier 1 runes. Then tier 3. DO NOT BUY TIER 2.

for me i focus mainly on crits and movement speed what would u suggest for runes?

also too late on the dont buy tier2 lol i already did and working on lvl 3 pitty i didnt ask soonher i spent all my points on random runes :(

Does the rune combiner work yet? If so, you could potentially trade in lvl 2s for lvl 3s.

it does work but the rune u get out is random

for me i focus mainly on crits and movement speed what would u suggest for runes?

also too late on the dont buy tier2 lol i already did and working on lvl 3 pitty i didnt ask soonher i spent all my points on random runes :)

Sounds like IP is limited for you so I'd suggest running these two sets~

Generic Caster

3 HP Quints

Magic penetration Marks

Mana per level Seals

Flat cooldown reduction or Mana per Level Glyphs

Generic Physical

3 HP Quints

Armor Penetration Marks

Mana per level Seals

These works on the bulk of champions.

A jungler set would look very different depending on which champion you're running but almost all sets include flat armor seals.

"Tank" sets generally run flat armor seals/Mana per level seals and either flat MR glyphs or MR per level glyphs

EDIT: If you'd mention which champions you run often, I could be more precise in my advice!

Also, sorry to say, but crit runes are bad on almost every champion. MS quints are ok, I know some players like to have 1 on to help get the edge in a gank that turns into a chase.

Edited by Arkarain

As you can tell i post here a lot, anyway IGN: Dugtrio EU servers, add me if you ever feel like a game, been playing a good while now.

Sounds like IP is limited for you so I'd suggest running these two sets~

Generic Caster

3 HP Quints

Magic penetration Marks

Mana per level Seals

Generic Physical

3 HP Quints

Armor Penetration Marks

Mana per level Seals

These works on the bulk of champions.

A jungler set would look very different depending on which champion you're running but almost all sets include flat armor seals.

"Tank" sets generally run flat armor seals/Mana per level seals and either flat MR glyphs or MR per level glyphs

EDIT: If you'd mention which champions you run often, I could be more precise in my advice!

Also, sorry to say, but crit runes are bad on almost every champion. MS quints are ok, I know some players like to have 1 on to help get the edge in a gank that turns into a chase.

I play akali mostly sometimes if someone else takes here i use tristana, ashe or miss fortune i have a few other champions but dont really play them

I play akali mostly sometimes if someone else takes here i use tristana, ashe or miss fortune i have a few other champions but dont really play them

Akali requires specific custom runes so that you can activate Disciple of Might with a Doran's blade. (You can also activate it using a long sword but doran's blade offers much better laning)

You'll want the following.

1x Flat AD Quint

2x Flat HP Quints or 2x Magic Penetration Quints

9x Magic Penetration Marks

9x Flat Dodge Seals or 9x Flat Armor Seals or 9x Flat MR Seals

9x Flat CDR Glyphs

On Ashe, Tristana and MF, you can run a generic AD carry set.

3x Flat HP Quints

9x Armor Penetration Marks

9x Flat Dodge Seals or 9x Mana/Level Seals

9x Flat CDR Glyphs or 9x Mana/Level Seals

22/0/10 with LeBlanc. Pretty much made my day nuking everyone with Lich Bane's passive once I got to 718 ap.

Akali requires specific custom runes so that you can activate Disciple of Might with a Doran's blade. (You can also activate it using a long sword but doran's blade offers much better laning)

You'll want the following.

1x Flat AD Quint

2x Flat HP Quints or 2x Magic Penetration Quints

9x Magic Penetration Marks

9x Flat Dodge Seals or 9x Flat Armor Seals or 9x Flat MR Seals

9x Flat CDR Glyphs

On Ashe, Tristana and MF, you can run a generic AD carry set.

3x Flat HP Quints

9x Armor Penetration Marks

9x Flat Dodge Seals or 9x Mana/Level Seals

9x Flat CDR Glyphs or 9x Mana/Level Seals

i feel stupid now but by flad to u mean its the same all the time and doesnt change with lvling also whats a cdr glyph

i feel stupid now but by flad to u mean its the same all the time and doesnt change with lvling

Not stupid; that's exactly what it means. :p

also whats a cdr glyph

Glyphs/blues are the runes grouped together on the right side of your rune book, and CDR means cooldown reduction.

lol thanks

IGN: Azumarill on EU servers. Add me if you're interested in some games.

I got Kassadin recently and I gotta say he's amazingly fun to play<3

I got Kassadin recently and I gotta say he's amazingly fun to play<3

Kassadin pisses me off so hard. He shows up out of nowhere. Kills my squishies and then fucking leaves. I can't even fucking catch him with Singed. SINGED! The movespeed tank.

Edited by Skippeh

Kassadin pisses me off so hard. He shows up out of nowhere. Kills my squishies and then fucking leaves. I can't even fucking catch him with Singed. SINGED! The movespeed tank.

Psh. Rammus catches Kassadin and laughs.

Sup 9xx MS. Sup.

But yea. Kass is extremely effective. If fed, he can tank on most tanks and lol at them too.

Edited by Arkarain