• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Naso

League of Legends

10195 posts in this topic
Oh wow she's terrible then.

/argument. :>

Anyone here play Irelia? I bought her last month with IP (LOL IN YOUR FACE RIOT) and I find she's pretty good. No one ever plays her, which is ironically vital to my success. She's pretty bursty, has a semidecent CC and extremely hard to push out of lane once you hit 6.

Edited by Arkarain

I've been thinking about buying her,how do you build her? I heard she got slightly buffed in the last patch.

Edited by TheGreatDestroyer

I've been thinking about buying her,how do you build her? I heard she got slightly buffed in the last patch.

Really depends but I'm having good success with an early sheen and mercs.

From there, I get a phage if I want the HP or the zeal if I want more damage. After that, I may or may not finish it into a triforce.

Aftewards, probably starks and a bveil.

You pretty much NEED the sheen. The mercs is a strong recommendation. Afterwards you'll want AS and defensive items.

Bought a Shen and God I suck at it. :D

Getting the hang of it! :lol:

shenq.png

My ign's Scorpionxelot if anyone's up for a game later! :D

And ew double-post. ;)

Still a disaster on 3 vs 3 though.

Edited by Scorpionxelot

Getting the hang of it! :lol:

shenq.png

My ign's Scorpionxelot if anyone's up for a game later! :D

And ew double-post. ;)

Still a disaster on 3 vs 3 though.

How did you pull off 19 kills? Did everyone else on your team have shit damage output? I don't understand.

How did you pull off 19 kills? Did everyone else on your team have shit damage output? I don't understand.

I was better equipped than everyone due to a good start, could easily tank 1 or 2 and kill them both... Soon my res and HP were overwhelming and I was pretty much un-killable. :lol:

On the other hand, I've been quite unlucky with pretty much every other fight I did today... Getting OK scores but awful teams so end up losing a lot. ;)

Normal game.

Shen has mad early game harass as well. Unless they have a cheap stunner like Ryze or Lux, Shen's pretty amazing in lane. Or in jungle. Or late game.

Re: Kat being imba AD, I mean 8 or 9 updates ago, way before season one, when every game had an ad kat. This was about a month after she was released. At first, she was great either AD or AP, but then they waaay overcompensated the other way. Yes, she was imba, because of her ratios and CDs. This is why they nerfed her to hell, again over compensating.

Let's get some games on people...talk is cheap! ;)

Yeah normal game, I'm only lvl11 so far. :lol: One day I'll get to ranked... One day! ;)

Normal game.

Shen has mad early game harass as well. Unless they have a cheap stunner like Ryze or Lux, Shen's pretty amazing in lane. Or in jungle. Or late game.

Re: Kat being imba AD, I mean 8 or 9 updates ago, way before season one, when every game had an ad kat. This was about a month after she was released. At first, she was great either AD or AP, but then they waaay overcompensated the other way. Yes, she was imba, because of her ratios and CDs. This is why they nerfed her to hell, again over compensating.

I don't think so was op at all. One CC and her main damage skill is completely shut down. And even before her nerf, she was only good when you let her dominate early game.

And lul, shen is still pretty awesome. Only champ that can fix your teammates' stupidity.

Overextending team mates? HOVER FINGER OVER R

Sensing a gank at location X? HOVER FINGER OVER R

Want to make an even fight into a fight in your favor? HOVER FINGER OVER R

We all should get together and play. D: !

My IGN is "cocobun"

I mostly play Morgana, but I lightly play other mages like Vladimir, Cho'Gath, and Annie. After this week, I've grown fond of Poppy as well.

Poppy

So amaze

edit: people should come into the IRC to try and organize games. Biku and I are usually there.

Edited by Skippeh

My ign is "jirei" I'm lvl 30,feel free to add me, I main jax but I can play as olaf,yi,warwick,twitch and rammus. I'm always up for a game.

Aynia

Level 30.

I play whatever I feel like.

FruitJuice in ELO pit for ranked 5v5. I only play 5v5.

Yeah, Kayle and Shen and my favorites because when you solo queue, games are determined by the lowest common denominator, and those two can save teammates.

I suck at this game, but I like to play Malzahar.

Just watched the spotlight on Renekton.. /want Holy crap he is a beast

my name for lol is gekosin im lvl 20~

Just watched the spotlight on Renekton.. /want Holy crap he is a beast
Phreak always makes champions look better than they actually are in the spotlight though. I no longer cared about Renekton after he started talking about his CS at level 5 or whatever.

I'll be picking up that new Galio skin though.

Edited by Skippeh

i think the skins are way over priced u spend all those points on the character then the skin costs just as much??

If you catch them on sale, they're quite cheap.

they should let u use the other point things to buy them instead of have to pay for them :P

And then they'd make no money at all. Sounds good for running a company, amirite? I've probably spent about $300 on this game, maybe more. I don't like to think about it. :P

problem is with the prices for me in pounds or euros i multiply it by like 10 or so i did buy some points for a few chars that i wanted but i want the akali nurse skin and dont have points for it now :P

just a question about runes i cant get onto the lol site to ask so ill ask here

is it better to have all 1 kind of rune per type or mix and match? so far i mixed and matched crit move speed and dmg

Edited by nova-kun