• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Naso

League of Legends

10195 posts in this topic

Tried this game after reading this post..... good game your right but i'd choose the cost of membership on dofus over this

Just had a few fun games as Shaco. Maybe I will try jungle Eve in a couple of normal games....the average lvl of skill on these games is pretty low, so it's actually fun using the invis characters to mess around.

Also tried a game as the new blade maiden, or whatever she's supposed to be. Haven't quite figured her out yet, but she seems quite good at chasing.

Played it for a while now and usually find it pretty fun. The main problem I have with the game is the community, it's horrible. Constantly insulting each other over simple things, complaining about 'kill stealing', expecting everyone else to buy wards/pots but never doing it themselves, insulting everyone else because they didn't pick a tank when they didn't pick one themselves and generally being immature. Maybe it's because I don't play ranked (although I've heard in low end ranked games it's just as bad if not worse) but it's very off-putting, there's been times I've wanted to play but just can't be bothered because 9 times out of 10 the match is ruined by someone else.

Well thats just a general internet problem, people are always dicks. Get some friends to play with you ,and I'm sure you will have a lot more fun!

You know, if we have enough people, we should put together an imps game. I am down to do so in a couple of days or so, just for some normal games. That way, we don't have to deal with asshats.

Again, my ign is FruitJuice. Add me and we can organize.

Yeah we should if we have enough people willing to participate.

Just had a few fun games as Shaco. Maybe I will try jungle Eve in a couple of normal games....the average lvl of skill on these games is pretty low, so it's actually fun using the invis characters to mess around.

Also tried a game as the new blade maiden, or whatever she's supposed to be. Haven't quite figured her out yet, but she seems quite good at chasing.

If you like invisible chars, twitch is the best. He can deal so much damage its pretty crazy, just gota watch your positioning and look out for orcals. I think your talking about Katerina, or the new champ, there both alright.

Edited by Naso

Well thats just a general internet problem, people are always dicks. Get some friends to play with you ,and I'm sure you will have a lot more fun!

Yeah we should if we have enough people willing to participate.

If you like invisible chars, twitch is the best. He can deal so much damage its pretty crazy, just gota watch your positioning and look out for orcals. I think your talking about Katerina, or the new champ, there both alright.

Haha, I have Twitch...used to use him quite a bit during beta, but I don't like him as much now that he's "balanced." I actually quite like Kayle Twitch combo, as it usually means an incredibly strong team fight.

I was talking about the new char, who is actually pretty strong with lifesteal and damage items. Katarina got reworked, it looks like...she used to be so imba AD.

Mac client works great, other than the patch updater I get like 2kb/s download speeds it's frightfully terrible.

havent played this game jus finishing the downloading progress just a quick heads up if u have alot of junk on ur pc and huge downloads such as WoW u may struggle to get this on ur pc :wub:

finally downloaded last week it seems cool so far :( except the constant downtime :/

yea i bought caitlyn when she came out, shes pretty decent. still wanna get panth though

I'd say Caitlyn is a pretty poor champion. She lanes well early game, but then her usefulness plummets drastically. Unless you're somehow ending a 5v5 game in less than 25 minutes, you're going to be a waste of space and eventually turning battles into 4v5.

I love my Ash. <3

I like aram. Wasted money on te emo. I enjoyed playing Katarina though. Her and Kassadin are pretty useful in Aram.

I'd say Caitlyn is a pretty poor champion. She lanes well early game, but then her usefulness plummets drastically. Unless you're somehow ending a 5v5 game in less than 25 minutes, you're going to be a waste of space and eventually turning battles into 4v5.

This is so true, the best she can do late game is throw down cupcakes and set people up to be ganked by other people with Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet.

Nothing wrong with being an initiator.

My friend has focused all his time into playing Caitlyn. She isn't a bad champion like the mass thinks, she just needs a proper build.

My pal focuses her onto dps, attack damage, and life steal, and by 45 minutes into a game, the other team runs from him. Its all about her items, without them she does horrible. I either play as Annie, LeBlanc, or Cho'gath, and laning with him, or group fighting with him as Caitlyn is always a huge help; Cait's massive damage output and damage speed just tears through champions who are slowed or stunned, or just in general not doing the right thing.

See, I'd be inclined to believe you, if the above was against competent players. To get enough lifesteal, AD and AS onto her to become fearsome, she'd have to have feeding.

The above just goes to prove that a champ fed, will pretty much rape no matter how bad they are. (IE Teemo carries.)

And Kat is good in ARAM most of the time. The thing about Kat is, she NEEDS early dominance to do well, and the last few patches sent that down the shitter. Which makes Kat less viable :<

Yordle Snap Trap: 0.6

90 Caliber Net: 0.8

Piltover Peacemaker: 1.0 (total AD)

Ace in the Hole: 2.0 (bonus AD)

Though her Q does have a really great ratio, it's base damage is really shitty. You've basically got 2 skills on her, her Q and her R. Her net is actually counter productive to use against an enemy unless fleeing and her traps are not a reliable source of damage. So she turns out to be an auto attacker from range. Sadly, she's not really good at that either since other ranged carries do what she does, better, with a more reliable set of skills and most often a more reliable escape mechanism as well.

Edited by Arkarain

Nothing wrong with being an initiator.

The problem is, that's not what she's cabable of. She just makes sure it's hard for people to get away in a team fight, she's not initiating at all. She's essentially there to control movement in the fight but far worse at it than champions like Singed, Alistar, Blitzcrank or Gragas that were clearly designed for it.

My friend has focused all his time into playing Caitlyn. She isn't a bad champion like the mass thinks, she just needs a proper build.

My pal focuses her onto dps, attack damage, and life steal, and by 45 minutes into a game, the other team runs from him. Its all about her items, without them she does horrible. I either play as Annie, LeBlanc, or Cho'gath, and laning with him, or group fighting with him as Caitlyn is always a huge help; Cait's massive damage output and damage speed just tears through champions who are slowed or stunned, or just in general not doing the right thing.

Any ranged champion can be good with good items. Some are just clearly better at things, Ashe has map awareness, a global ult and a slow baked into all her attacks, Tristana has massive knockback, her own personal flash, grievous wounds and a steriod, Miss Fortune has speed and huge AoE, Caitlyn has cupcakes and mediocrity.

Caitlyn has cupcakes and mediocrity.

Those cupcakes are amazing when someone has guardian angel, or is teleporting to a spot, or just for use as wards around the map

whats ur guys user names that side ill add u :P been playing akali alot she seems cool :) want to get irelia soon also have katarina but dont really like her as much as akali

I was talking about the new char, who is actually pretty strong with lifesteal and damage items. Katarina got reworked, it looks like...she used to be so imba AD.

Unless by 'imba AD' you mean 'made more sense to be AD', you are wrong. She was remade because she was possible to build either half hybrid half AD or half hybrid half AP.

I know it sounds stupid, but take a look at her skills before remake and you'll see :)

That said, i quite liked her even before remake, gotta go back to give new kat a try sometime.

I love my Ash. <3

Ashe is really good early on in levelin but once you get higher up with better players they know what the good ashe players will do so they can avoid that really easily

See, I'd be inclined to believe you, if the above was against competent players. To get enough lifesteal, AD and AS onto her to become fearsome, she'd have to have feeding.

The above just goes to prove that a champ fed, will pretty much rape no matter how bad they are. (IE Teemo carries.)

And Kat is good in ARAM most of the time. The thing about Kat is, she NEEDS early dominance to do well, and the last few patches sent that down the shitter. Which makes Kat less viable :<

Yordle Snap Trap: 0.6

90 Caliber Net: 0.8

Piltover Peacemaker: 1.0 (total AD)

Ace in the Hole: 2.0 (bonus AD)

Though her Q does have a really great ratio, it's base damage is really shitty. You've basically got 2 skills on her, her Q and her R. Her net is actually counter productive to use against an enemy unless fleeing and her traps are not a reliable source of damage. So she turns out to be an auto attacker from range. Sadly, she's not really good at that either since other ranged carries do what she does, better, with a more reliable set of skills and most often a more reliable escape mechanism as well.

See i have to disagree, 90 cal net is awesome for ganks becuaseyou push yourself back behind them and they're running to you while they're slowed

Those cupcakes are amazing when someone has guardian angel, or is teleporting to a spot, or just for use as wards around the map

Don't you only get two traps?

Don't you only get two traps?

Nah she can lay down plenty of cupcakes. The problem with them is that she has to do it on cooldown since she can't stockpile them like Teemo, making it more difficult to keep them up in areas where it matters.

Caitlyn can only place 2 traps

Oh wow she's terrible then.