• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Decker

Decker's art thread!

321 posts in this topic

LATEST:

(i keep forgetting to update the OP with the latest pic so just click the latest page)

ORIGINAL OP:

They are mostly scratchy doodle things that I slugged out but I like them.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2w3q25d.png

Haters gonna hate that I liked the newer Sram better

http://i29.tinypic.com/30ud3lj.png

http://i31.tinypic.com/2epjynd.png

http://i28.tinypic.com/5549ie.png

OK I'm getting really sick of all these hueg images in the first post so I'm turning them into links kthx

Edited by Decker

Loving the snooty iop. lol

Pretty good. You seem to have a firm grasp of anatomy and simple cloth-work. I really enjoy how well-structured everything is and the style consistency. I am also curious in how well you would shade or color your characters. We'll just have to see then. :D

Great job!

Then?

We'll have to see now

29puhxz.png

(Kyth + Shimashou as kids or something)

I love your style! :D Do you animate as well? Looks like something that would be animated.

I tried to animate something once but I don't really have the endurance to do it plus I kept going back to fix things obsessively so it was like

I dunno, I would rather do comics anyway

Very nice, I like it.

It all looks so simple and cute :3

panda + eni are awesome! :D

the tree and road is SO cuuuute!

I thought it was going to do some animation. lol What program would be used for that? (flash im guessing?) I'm liking your art. It's very clean, simple and has a sort of allure to it that captivates. Keep it going. Love to see more. :D

Thanks for the compliments and stuff guys C:

I'll try to draw one thing a week

Also I am commission-able on any server, I will just make a character to absorb your kamas.

15kk for a sketch, 40kk for lines+colour, 50kk for colour/shading (Is that a fair price? Give me some feedback!)

I hate to sound like a whore (Stop lying, Cuff) but I really like money <3

Also @Edwin, yes, Flash is used for animation. Though, Photoshop can be used to make animated .gifs -- I happen to have neither of them :3

EDIT: Okay, the way I'll handle them is like this.

You PM me on the forums with your Server & Character name that I can find you at. I'll make a character on the server and PM you in return with its name. Then I will do the commission on the spot and show you the drawing halfway to its completion. You can tell me what to change or if you like it or whatnot and I'll fix it or accept payment, then finish the drawing.

Basically just a glorified half-and-half thing.

Edited by Cuff

Cuff!!! how are you :D its diablos-soul here :P

Please can I book you for next week for a commission?

Go right ahead :3

Thanks for the compliments and stuff guys C:

I'll try to draw one thing a week

Also I am commission-able on any server, I will just make a character to absorb your kamas.

15kk for a sketch, 40kk for lines+colour, 50kk for colour/shading (Is that a fair price? Give me some feedback!)

I hate to sound like a whore (Stop lying, Cuff) but I really like money <3

Also @Edwin, yes, Flash is used for animation. Though, Photoshop can be used to make animated .gifs -- I happen to have neither of them :3

EDIT: Okay, the way I'll handle them is like this.

You PM me on the forums with your Server & Character name that I can find you at. I'll make a character on the server and PM you in return with its name. Then I will do the commission on the spot and show you the drawing halfway to its completion. You can tell me what to change or if you like it or whatnot and I'll fix it or accept payment, then finish the drawing.

Basically just a glorified half-and-half thing.

All those prices you just mentioned are dirt cheap! *books you for life* Buahahaha. >:D

Hah! Try telling me it's cheap when you only have 34kk to your name (like me... :c)

I must be drawn by joo-maybe this time the artist won't flake out and suddenly disappear or completely ignore the post. :D Do you accept being my Kama-sink?

O:

Indeed I do~ I will sink every last kama C:

Seems I'm not the only one who says so: its too cheap! :D

In any case, I wouldn't mind paying 50kk for a sketch. Something with Nak would be cool, not sure what though... be creative and no rush.

Question: Is there a workload limit? Like, say I wanted to commission 3 or more pieces at once.

*drops to his knees and open his coinpurse as if proposing*

Question: Is there a workload limit? Like, say I wanted to commission 3 or more pieces at once.

*drops to his knees and open his coinpurse as if proposing*

I too am interested in this.

Anywho ill pay for a full color shading pic, ill pay more too if you like since that really is cheap o.o Any who this is my panda , great work by the way :D

dethm.jpg

Hey hey hey.. I was here before some people lol you making a list cuff? I'm serious about wanting a piece too! Do I pm you details or post here? lol Name the chars you named for each server whatnot so we can add you on the respective server. lol

I'm not making a list, I was actually asleep! D:

Also yeah I guess I'll take them on one at a time.

I assume Rushu, Rosal, Solar and Shika are the main servers? In which case I already have Rushu, Solar and Shika characters.

SHIKA: Cuff

SOLAR: Krump, Buttle

RUSHU: Pandawushi

ROSAL: Cuffles

(So don't throw your money at people pretending to be me. Not like anyone would want to pretend to be me. I'm poor)

Oeh! your dwawings are cutesy and awesome! I would LOVE one :)

I'm a rushu nub >: and I has screenie, and I will pay you like, more then your cheapish fee >:

Camogie (<charimagelinknub)

I'm on Rushu right now doing a commission, but I'll PM you afterwards :3 I may well end up with enough Rushu money to set up some kinda permanent alt :)

I'm on Rushu right now doing a commission, but I'll PM you afterwards :3 I may well end up with enough Rushu money to set up some kinda permanent alt :)

An Osaboy I can add to my harem... >_> ahem! Anyway, I'll have some idea written up by tonight! :(

Edited by -Sydney-