• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SgtPepper

The rate-a-signature game

3956 posts in this topic

Just made a new one, so.. GO

(Scale of 1-10, and why.)

Edited by SgtPepper

9nice style better then whatever i can do :huh:

you see?the eni part on my sig around it is white.white!111!

Mine is pwn.

Yours could be better. I give 6.

Edited by KnightOfNi

8, its better then my PS skills (I suck :huh:) but Shlemazel looks a bit blurry :huh:

I thought your old one was better, with the Kitsou Nae (??)

I want a new one for me.

EDIt: Oopsie

I give it 8. Its good but the giant SHLEMAZEL across it spoils it.

Edited by Billylemmon

Yeah, I prefer the kitsuo nae one as well, so I give it a well earned 7.

~Splat

Aren't we supposed to rate the sig of the guy who last posted...?

I believe so. :blink:

Anyway, Ni, I give yours an 8. Well polished and has style ;)

wow KoN you got made skillz fill in the colour and resize a screenie and add some text wooooaaaaahhhh

Yeah guys the idea is to rate the previous signature, not mine :blink:

(Mines already been done, so rate heaven-shall-burn's next.)

Edited by SgtPepper

Definitely. So continuing (this has gotta be the third time yours was rated xD)..

I give Shlem a 7 :blink:. I like how you did the background stock, but the white gradient is a liiiittle much for me ;)

kyek gets a 10 cus he's awesome (actually it deserves a nine even though it's perfect, i don't give 10s)

wow KoN you got made skillz fill in the colour and resize a screenie and add some text wooooaaaaahhhh

Ooooh, someone's angry. I can't use image editing programs, so shoot me.

You get a 7. Cause like...it's not any better than mine :3

Edited by KnightOfNi

Yours is actually one of my favorites, Ni. I give it an 8, because although it's not very technical, what matters is the style. Your feca image taller than the box, its placement and how it matches the tri-color border and name text, guild logo tying it together.. regardless of how difficult is was, the style is excellent.

I give Kyek 9. Because he has a Blue Sadi in it. It missed out 1 pt because theres some Ooogly Sac overlapping him :blink:

Ooooh, someone's angry. I can't use image editing programs, so shoot me.

You get a 7. Cause like...it's not any better than mine :3

i just love you too much <3

Signatures annoy the whatever out of me. If your post can't even outdo your signature (which more likely than not you didn't make yourself) than fuck off and die or don't post.

It is never ever ever going to compensate for the lack of sex in your life. Just stop already. Give up now and commit yourself to a lifetime of friendship with your favored hand. Either tat or start making posts that live up to your signatures.

Signatures annoy the whatever out of me. If your post can't even outdo your signature (which more likely than not you didn't make yourself) than fuck off and die or don't post.

It is never ever ever going to compensate for the lack of sex in your life. Just stop already. Give up now and commit yourself to a lifetime of friendship with your favored hand. Either tat or start making posts that live up to your signatures.

is it that time of the month? :blink:

jeez way to kick us in the balls

oops forgpt to say, yours sucks seinna!

Edited by Heaven-Shall-Burn

You get an 11. For being so goddamn awesome. No, I'm not being completely sarcastic.

(Bizatch)

*much, much applause :blink:*

And Ni.. I'd comment on your sig, but I already did D:

Kyeks awsomeness rocks, the crackler and soft wood backround are great, not too much shadow and highlight effects, and great compesition of your two characters, 9/10 from me, because i'm stingy and only give perfect marks to the girls :blink:

10/10for dungo your works are hawt

KYEK's is 10 outa 10 but cause he an admin its 10 - 5 = 0

aint my math LEET

Hey, breaking the rules! Don't post without commenting on the sig above your post!

But since you didn't do it, I'll give separate scores for both your sigs, Raven :)

Ackros: I say 6.5 for this one -- it's good and I like the style in it with the diagonnal lines and such, but I think there's just too much going on for me. It's hard to follow what's happening with the background there. But still a nice sig regardless :)

Sorkca: 9.5! I love that sig! I think the only thing that could make it better is to use one of the drawn xelor images from Ankama, or draw/commission someone to make you a xelor that's less plain than the in-game graphic. But really, who freaking cares. That sig is *gorgeous*. That sig is gorgeous five. times.

id say 10/10

cos the sadida looks like something out of sesame street (which rules)

and the sacrier ... ah im lost for words

:)

Edited by Dramatica