• Chocolate
  • Charcoal

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Back to Monster bread :D
  3. Today
  4. hi joost. medium-sized fan.
  5. Announcing a tournament a few weeks before the major class screw-up. :thinking:
  6. I conducted another test. I ran 4 chars into the new area. Monsters there are aggro. Running as fast as I could, I made it half way through the third map in before all 4 were aggroed, some on the 4th some of the 3rd map. One of the chars got lucky and won his solo fight, but of course he was insta-aggroed by a big mob right afterwards and was kindly informed that he couldn't use a recall pot in this phase of the fight. This is unplayable.
  7. WHAT I HAVE: Monoserver based. Got 3 friends which I mainly play with, Cra, Sadi and Eni, I'm the Enu. My eni friend decided to leave eni behind because he fellt unnescecary in this comp, what would be best for him to choose? WHAT I WANT: 1 more class
  8. Sold 3 at 80mk lol 2 more for sale. when will the drunk rants ever end???
  9. Thanks u 2
  10. Sounds cool
  11. wow you're so knowledgeable
  12. Wééééééééééééécursivité!
  13. Yesterday
  14. Here are my notes on the Huppermage spell variants so far: Direct Damage Spells Huppermage originally had 3 spells in each element: single target 3AP single target 4AP with additional effect AOE 3AP with HP steal, 1 use every other turn Their variants follow a similar system: single target 5AP, higher damage single target 4AP with additional effect single target 2AP with HP steal, 1 use per turn These spells still apply states, generate runes, and trigger elemental combo effects like the originals. The new additional effects on the category 2 variants are earth: -critical (+critical on ally), air: retreat, water: advance, fire: swap position. Air, earth, and fire builds have more long range options than before, although many of them are linear only. Water builds still have only short range spells. Air spells have earth variants and vice versa. Water spells have fire variants and vice versa. So you can now have up to 6 spells in one or two elements, at the cost of having fewer spells in other element(s). State Based Spells Courant Quadramental (Quadramental Current?): variant of Polarity. 2AP, 6 range, one use per turn. Similar element-dependent effect as Polarity, but the earth pushback effect is only 1 cell and on entities adjacent to the target instead of the target itself, water attraction effect is also only 1 cell on entities within 1 cell of the target instead of the the target itself, and air symmetrical teleportation is for entities within 2 cells of the target instead of the caster. On a fire target the caster still swaps with the target. Morph: variant of Elemental Drain. 4AP, 4 range, 1 use per target. Deals about 40, 46 crit damage on target in the same element, and this spell's range increases by 2 for 2 turns. Unlike Elemental Drain it doesn't consume the state or steal stats. Cycle Élémentair (Elemental Cycle?): variant of Contribution. 1AP, 8 range, 2 uses per target. Changes elemental state of the target, earth -> water -> fire -> air -> earth. Boucle Élémentair (Elemental Loop?): variant of Imprint. 2AP, 3 range, 2 uses per target. Deals low damage on the target based on elemental state, and then changes its state like Cycle Élémentair. Rune Based Spells Manifestation: variant of Runification. Triggers the targeted rune (like Runification but just for one rune) up to 5 range away. If the cell is empty, creates 3HP summon and at the same time applies the same effect as Courant Quadramental (Quadramental Current?). The summon dies at the start of next turn and applies elemental state to nearby enemies. Piègé Élémentair (Elemental Trap?): variant of Propagation. 3AP, 6 range modifiable. Creates a trap on top of the target rune which when triggered, applies a single target version of Propagation's rune target effect (earth -1 ub, air unable to lock, water gravity, fire half received healing). Surcharge Runique (Runic Surcharge?): variant of Runic Healing. 3AP, 5 range, 2 uses per turn. Consumes all your runes and deal their damage on the target. Répulsion Runique (Runique Repulsion?): variant of Journey. 1AP, 2 uses per turn. Consumes all your runes. Targets next to you are pushed back 2 cells per rune consumed. Other Spells Gardien Élémentair (Elemental Guardian?): variant of Elemental Shield. Static summon with short range neutral damage. I think the damage is higher if you generate any elemental combination, but there is no stacking bonus.
  15. Bump! Looking for a help ! pays good ! not causing problems ! (well not that much )
  16. :(
  17. Thank you all <3
  18. Congratulations! <3
  19. Have you missed the Goultarminator? A volunteer players' association would like to give you a chance to experience it again and is organizing the Tournament of Nations from December to February! We mentioned it before in Gamakna no. 2, but now it's time to tell you a little more about the Tournament of Nations organized by community members. A GOULTARMINATOR-INSPIRED TOURNAMENT Like the famous summer tournament of years past, the Tournament of Nations will pit the new merged servers against each other in breathtaking battles. The group phases followed by a classic fight tree will determine this winter's grand winner, and it's up to you to be the major players in this event by representing your servers! However, before perhaps becoming a legend on your server, you'll need to sign up and qualify! The speed and popularity trials of the Goultarminator are done: To qualify for the Tournament of Nations, you will need to prove your skills during PvP fights in 4 against 4 format! HOW TO QUALIFY While sign-up are open to all, the qualification system will allow only the best players to represent their servers in January. Indeed, no less than 20 rounds of fighting will be played to designate a title holder and second in each class for each of the 14 game servers (the single-account servers and Heroic server are not part of the competition). It is up to you to get ahead of the pack by performing better than your competition in order to represent your server this winter! THE TOURNAMENT FORMAT The fights will be in the same format as the most recent tournament – that is to say, four 4-against-4 matches on the BETA server. Even though historically the team compositions were set at the Goultarminator, this will not be the case for the Tournament of Nations. For each fight, the server captains can build their 4-member teams as they desire, and thereby offer different strategies every match night for a great show! SIGN ME UP! If you are interested in the tournament and already see yourself becoming the hero of your server this winter, here is a link to the tournament's website, including the rules and the registration modalities! Please note, of course, that this tournament's dates will not overlap with those of the DOFUS World Series – Winter Edition 2018, so you can participate in both tournaments without any issues. Good luck to you all, and may the best server win!
  20. Go to your class temple and start the short quest there that sends you to the gods dimension; finishing it will give you this:
  21. Yes, i'm stuck on this step cuz can't enter to magmatic steps
  22. I think you need to continue the Brotherhood questline, not sure.
  23. ,, The access from the Magmatic Steps to the Brakmar City Walls area at [-27,27] was not possible, the steps are now functional. '' You do not possess the required item. Any1 know what item?
  24. The beta servers have been updated, here is the list of changes made: The bonuses of the Dofus Forgelave are corrected: they displayed those of the Abyssal Dofus The dungeon entry maps no longer include monsters (so it is no longer possible to be attacked by monsters). The maximum number of objects displayed in Markets now takes into account the Omega levels. Omega levels no longer have an impact on the character rating in Kolossium. The ratings of all characters are reset on the beta servers. Several visual fixes are made in the Magmatic Marches area. The access from the Magmatic Steps to the Desolation of Sidimote area at [-26,22] was not possible, the steps are now functional. The access from the Magmatic Steps to the Brakmar City Walls area at [-27,27] was not possible, the steps are now functional. The coordinates of the map [-30,21] (Magmatic Steps) are restored. Outdoor Aquatic Zone, Toxin Gang HQ, Inglorium and Crackler Mountains: Several fixes were made to cell blocking, line of sight and scenery positions. Bethel Tower: Several fixes are made to scenery element positions. The visibility of Petrified Trunks in combat is improved. Bethel Akarna's combat-related game performance has been improved: its invocations are replaced by scenic elements and no longer slow down the loadings or AI of monsters and invocations. Quest The anger of the gods: the first goal is now valid on arrival in the Domain of the gods. Quest The Fatal Weapon: The objective to report Salikrones to the Sadida Priestess is displayed correctly and can be validated. Quest The Toxin Gang: The "Surviving Toxin Attack" quest step can now be validated. The display of Omega levels on the ornaments is improved (they are less pixelated). Pandawa: The Karcham and Chamrak spells work correctly: the Range bonus is correctly removed and the carried entity has its Line of Sight turned off. Karcham and Chamrak keep their Range bonus if the target remains carried until the Pandawa turn. Ebriety: HP and Resistances of the Incapacitating Barrel are corrected. Sadida: The Inflatable: Intelligence characteristic of the Inflatable is corrected. Plant Influence: Treant dies properly at the end of its turn. Eniripsa: Affection Word works correctly. Ecaflip: Fate: Roulette can no longer move. Summoning Claw: The description no longer mentions heals. Eliotrope: Parasite and Affliction are corrected (the spells awarded were not good). Huppermage: Elementary Guardian: The Elemental Guardian now has aggressive behavior. The characteristics of the Elemental Guardian are corrected. The damage of its Quadramental Ray spell is reduced (but it should do a lot more damage because it now has more base characteristics). Osamodas: Favoritism correctly applies a bonus of Vitality and no longer of Heals. The size of the black toad is corrected. The characteristics of the Boufton and the White Dragonnete are corrected (they were all 0). Rogue: Imposture: the stacking limit is now 1. Sram: Fun trap: the spell is working properly. Foggernaut: Evolution and Transition work properly: a turret can not go from evolution I to III directly. Aspiration works properly on the new turrets. Xelor: Premonition no longer applies Dodge effects on all characters. Glas works properly. Masqueraider: Ponteira is cast with Coward Mask and not with Psychopath Mask. Coward Mask: MP bonus applies correctly on the caster.
  25. Why would they make so class-specific dofus... they're supposed to be universal and not just for those crappy 3v3 kolossium fights...
  26. Congratulations on getting married! You Two look like a wonderful couple! Hope you two have a happy and fantastic time with one another!
  27. The description says its only activated by movements from enemies, but also mentions that pandas carry activates it? Only by enemy pandas then?
  28. resist* :') basically they are nerfing sapeuh's trapline and pb iop kek tho i wonder does evasion count as being pushed (':
  1. Load more activity